Acne Concern

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Hey guys. Finished a 12 week dbol/ test e cycle a couple months ago. I ran the dbol 50mg ed for the first 4 weeks and the test e 500/wk for 12 weeks. getting ready to run tren 50mg eod, test p 50mg eod, and mast 50mg eod for 8 weeks. My only concern is acne. About week 9 on my dbol/ test e cycle, the acne started and didn't start to subside until pct was over. Some say that people react different with different types of test. Is this true? Input would be much appreciated. Thanks.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys. Finished a 12 week dbol/ test e cycle a couple months ago. I ran the dbol 50mg ed and the test e 500/wk. getting ready to run tren 50mg eod, test p 50mg eod, and mast 50mg eod for 8 weeks. My only concern is acne. About week 9 on my dbol/ test e cycle, the acne started and didn't start to subside until pct was over. Some say that people react different with different types of test. Is this true? Input would be much appreciated. Thanks.
You ran dbol 12 wks?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I noticed more bacne when i added deca and upped test e to 600mg wk,but i think everyone reacts different. As far as ester goes, i dont know if one is worse than the other.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
TravD77 Anabolics 2
G Anabolics 11