Tren vs anavar. need opinions please !

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Okay so me and my friend are in a debate and wanted to get other people's opinion on the topic. Now the debate is if you had to choose between 100mg of pharm grade anavar for 8-12 weeks or 400mg of tren ace for 8-12 weeks which one would you choose ? I personally would take tren over the var anyday. My buddy would take the 100mg var. Now in my opinion tren is superior to var in terms of strength, fat loss, vascularity, and mass. Now which one would you guys choose if you had to pick one for your cycle ? Set aside the price difference between the too. Don't let that factor in which one you would choose.[/FONT]

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Okay so me and my friend are in a debate and wanted to get other people's opinion on the topic. Now the debate is if you had to choose between 100mg of pharm grade anavar for 8-12 weeks or 400mg of tren ace for 8-12 weeks which one would you choose ? I personally would take tren over the var anyday. My buddy would take the 100mg var. Now in my opinion tren is superior to var in terms of strength, fat loss, vascularity, and mass. Now which one would you guys choose if you had to pick one for your cycle ? Set aside the price difference between the too. Don't let that factor in which one you would choose.
Umm what's your goals ?pretty big difference between the two as far as results. I am running var right now at 80mg and loving every second of it. In the 4th week now and it's melting fat away with the addition of 500mg test and my diet. Could not be happier.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Just to add into a cutting cycle. Goals would be fat loss, muscle hardness, vascularity, and to preserve muscle. What are you running with the var in your current cycle ?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Just to add into a cutting cycle. Goals would be fat loss, muscle hardness, vascularity, and to preserve muscle. What are you running with the var in your current cycle ?
To add to what? Tren alone is stupid, var alone makes sense. If that's the only goals you have go with the var as it meets all of them and is far easier on your body.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High tren + low test = undisputed champion of body recomp.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
High tren + low test = undisputed champion of body recomp.
I'm against this. I've never gone over 200mg of tren a week and had amazing results, high doses of tren are scary, so many potential sides. 40mg every day of oral turinabol, 50mg of test prop and 50mg of tren ace eod and .5mg of arimidex everyday was the best recomp cycle I ever did. See below. But I have also done multiple var cycles that got me just about as ripped, just not quite as extreme. Also no one likes feeling like a pin cushion and when you're breaking through scar tissue injection after injection pinning every other day for over 8 weeks it gets old.

Attachments

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Not tren alone. Obviously both would be ran with test. But I totally agree tren and low dose test is my favorite.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm against this. I've never gone over 200mg of tren a week and had amazing results, high doses of tren are scary, so many potential sides. 40mg every day of oral turinabol, 50mg of test prop and 50mg of tren ace eod and .5mg of arimidex everyday was the best recomp cycle I ever did. See below. But I have also done multiple var cycles that got me just about as ripped, just not quite as extreme. Also no one likes feeling like a pin cushion and when you're breaking through scar tissue injection after injection pinning every other day for over 8 weeks it gets old.
I should've been more clear; high tren in relation to test.

Something like 3-350mg tren +150mg test/ week. Or so, just used that as a quick example.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I should've been more clear; high tren in relation to test. Something like 3-350mg tren +150mg test/ week. Or so, just used that as a quick example.
Got ya, I know guys that were doing 150mg a day before, needless to say those guys don't even take their shirts off anymore due to the insane gyno and etc.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So I was thinking of giving anavar a try for my next cycle in April. Want to get your guys thoughts since this is my first time trying anavar. Right now I'm 5 foot 8, 210 pounds 10% fat. I've ran tren, win , masteron and superdrol, Eq in past cycles so I have experience with harsher steroids. My goals of this cycle would be to recomp to 6% body fat for summer. My cycle layout I was thinking this :

Test e 500mg a week (weeks 1-16)
Anavar 80-100mg a day (weeks 8-16)
Also I have a crap load of eq. Would this benefit me at all for my goals ? I have enough to run it 800mg a week for 16 weeks. I never used eq for recomp just while bulking.

Also no need for pct. I am on trt.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I was thinking of giving anavar a try for my next cycle in April. Want to get your guys thoughts since this is my first time trying anavar. Right now I'm 5 foot 8, 210 pounds 10% fat. I've ran tren, win , masteron and superdrol, Eq in past cycles so I have experience with harsher steroids. My goals of this cycle would be to recomp to 6% body fat for summer. My cycle layout I was thinking this : Test e 500mg a week (weeks 1-16) Anavar 80-100mg a day (weeks 8-16) Also I have a crap load of eq. Would this benefit me at all for my goals ? I have enough to run it 800mg a week for 16 weeks. I never used eq for recomp just while bulking. Also no need for pct. I am on trt.

Low dose test + 200mg tren + 75mg var ed= jacked!

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Okay I'm bumping this thread because I need opinions. I'm getting ready to start a cycle in March. So far I have my tren, test, and equipoise for my cycle. Now my dilemma is I have the option of adding anavar or masteron to the cycle. I can do 100 Ed of Anavar for 8-12 weeks or I can run masteron at 100mg eod for 8-12 weeks. What do you guys think ? I have no experience with either one.