Winny Dosage?

Damitri

Awards
I've never done Winny before...only test and growth.

I got some Winny to free up bound test since I couldn't find any proviron. My main objective is not for aesthetic purposes; I just want to get my balls back working right.

I've got 50 mg tabs...couldn't find any liquid. How often should I take 50 mgs, and for how long? Also, is drinking while on it an absolute no-no? Even in moderation? Lastly, when I come off is when I should start taking a good liver supp., right...certainly not while on it? Opinions on how long to take liver supp. And for how long?

Sorry for a million questions...thanks in advance.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I've never done Winny before...only test and growth. I got some Winny to free up bound test since I couldn't find any proviron. My main objective is not for aesthetic purposes; I just want to get my balls back working right. I've got 50 mg tabs...couldn't find any liquid. How often should I take 50 mgs, and for how long? Also, is drinking while on it an absolute no-no? Even in moderation? Lastly, when I come off is when I should start taking a good liver supp., right...certainly not while on it? Opinions on how long to take liver supp. And for how long? Sorry for a million questions...thanks in advance.[/QUOTE let me get this right....you want to use winny to free up bound test? Am I reading this correctly brotha?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Is this for real?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
let me get this right....you want to use winny to free up bound test? Am I reading this correctly brotha? Are you on test right now?

Damitri

Awards
Lmao...I guess the insinuation is that Winny doesn't free up bound test. Do your research, that was the original reason why Winny was designed in the first place. If a doctor prescribed you Winny today (which is next to impossible) that's exactly what it would be prescribed for. It binds onto sex hormone binding globulin, and makes the test in your body go...farther, for a lack of a better term

On another note, why do so many people on this site act like douche bags? Even if I was completely wrong and thought tylenol pm's gave you a rock-hard boner, why not just explain why that isn't accurate instead of being condescending?

I get it, you can be anything you want to be on the internet so continue being a tough guy via your keyboard...but at the end of the day, if you're not going to be helpful, why not just be quiet?

And yes, I'm on a relatively low dose of test prescribed by a doc.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Do your research. AAS won't get your balls working right again. Freeing up test yes but pct and hpta function? That's pretty basic stuff. You take hcg and clomid for testicular function. Not steroids.

Damitri

Awards
Pct and hpta function is a by-product of freeing up test...we're playing a game of semantics at this point.

Again, do your research about ALL of the benefits of Stanozolol, and not just what the average meathead uses it for. I acknowledged that it doesn't work quite as well as Proviron for this specific use, but again I couldn't find a source for Proviron so I'm making due. However, to dismiss its benefits for my particular objective is just silly...I thought guys on this site were more knowledgeable, lol.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Pct and hpta function is a by-product of freeing up test...we're playing a game of semantics at this point. Again, do your research about ALL of the benefits of Stanozolol, and not just what the average meathead uses it for. I acknowledged that it doesn't work quite as well as Proviron for this specific use, but again I couldn't find a source for Proviron so I'm making due. However, to dismiss its benefits for my particular objective is just silly...I thought guys on this site were more knowledgeable, lol.
honestly man your just ignorant. There's no reason even to try and talk to you. Run the winny at 100mg ed for 9 months.

Damitri

Awards
You're a ****ing moron with no facts to back up anything you say...at least your buddy was able to throw out there a few acronyms.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
You're a ****ing moron with no facts to back up anything you say...at least your buddy was able to throw out there a few acronyms.
i will Wikipedia the info like you did then I will know how to copy and paste it. If your so knowledgeable why are you confused on the dosing? Does Wikipedia not have those ?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ok side stepping all drama stop this plan now. How long have you been on cycle? If you are still on test start hcg 500 mcg per week in two equal doses for about 6 weeks come off test in 4 start clomid and or nolva depending on the length cycle. If we are talking years the approach will change.

Damitri

Awards
Go send me that link to Wikipedia and I'll paypal you $100...I asked because I've never taken Winny before, and I'm inexperienced in orals in general. You obviously don't read so well, because I already wrote that.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Insults aside. Winstrol will further suppress the HTPA. at least temporarily. A proper post cycle therapy will help bring your boys back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
Bmize89 Anabolics 4
bigpaulski2 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 3