Whats your blast and cruise cycles trt

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Thanks for previous advice in my last post. Appreciate it.
28 205lbs 5,11ft
Cycled before etc etc

Recently been put on trt , 2 weeks ago.
My main question is blasting and cruising.
My bloods are done once a year doc said lol, but I'll push for more obviously , I'm on 125mg trt wk .

How long do you guys cruise on trt for until you BLAST again

I'm planning
Tren E 600 1-12
Tri test 400 1-14

Then cruise ( how long before I can blast again minimum)???
And repeat cycle
Also hcg is it wise to add. I've had mixed opinions

N

ngtmarpete

Awards
I use HCG with my TRT as I feel it will improve free testosterone simply because your natural testosterone production is adding to the TRT.

I'm planning on cycling ever 4 weeks... 10wks on/ 4 wks at TRT prescription ( 125 mg )

If your considering Tren, definitely read "The Laws Of Tren." Just google search it. Pretty good read.

Hope this helps

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I use HCG with my TRT as I feel it will improve free testosterone simply because your natural testosterone production is adding to the TRT. I'm planning on cycling ever 4 weeks... 10wks on/ 4 wks at TRT prescription ( 125 mg ) If your considering Tren, definitely read "The Laws Of Tren." Just google search it. Pretty good read. Hope this helps
Do you get hcg off your doc? 4 weeks off on trt is that enough of a break yes?

I've read a lot on tren n done it before also
It's a messed up one lol

N

ngtmarpete

Awards
HCG is part of my TRT.

Tren can be some bad ****! Make sure to use a prolactin blocker.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
As of right now, I just maintain my TRT dose of 140mgs weekly and add in an oral. I don't have the means to legallly attain Test in greater amounts than what I'm prescribed.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
HCG is part of my TRT. Tren can be some bad ****! Make sure to use a prolactin blocker.
Got caber , taking 0.25 m w f probably .
4 week cruise then another blast ..... I'll prob give it abit longer I think .. Maybe 8 weeks

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
HCG is part of my TRT. Tren can be some bad ****! Make sure to use a prolactin blocker.
Doc tested bloods 2 weeks after test e jab of 250mg to see if it upped me into normal ranges .
I phoned for results and they said still low and I've got to book in again with doc ...
Surely 2 weeks after they jabbed me is too long to test bloods ?? Or not