INSANE WITH THE TREN-STANE

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SKINNYBONES… back to do a better LOG.
Ive decided to run and log the Ironflex TREN-STANE for 5 weeks. This is an unsponsored log. I will be starting on Friday, February 7th 2014. I will post before pics as well as stats and measurements during the first week.
TREN-STANE
1 cap equals 20 mg
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 10 mg
2a,3-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10 mg

I will represent the number of caps taken per day /per week, for five weeks.
4/5/5/6/6 Thats 182 caps. Ill be short 2. I have 2 bottles at 90 caps per bottle.
Depending on how I feel during the end of week 4 or the beginning of week 5, I will consider taking the rest of my Halo X which is 32 caps left. Each cap equals 25 mg of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol .
Thinking about on week 4 or 5 doing the halo x at…. 3 caps ed for 10 days or 2 caps ed for 14 days. **(any opinions on the added halo I would like to hear please)**
Cycle support 2 scoops a day
Multi V ed
Liver care 375 mg ed
Milk thistle extract 175 mg ed
Omega-3 krill oil 1000 mg ed
Taurine 5 g ed
Androderm test patch 8 mg ed
Carnivor beef protein isolate 2 scoops ed
Creatine mono 3 g ed

PCT
Mass HGH by Lecheek 3 caps ed/30 days
AD-3 pct by Lecheek 2 caps ed/30 days
Triazole 1 cap ed
Exemstane 12.5 mg eod
Krill oil 1000 mg ed
Multi V ed
Cycle support 1 scoop ed
Androderm test patch 8 mg ed
BCAAs 2-3 g on workout days
Creatine 3 g ed
Nothing else except for maybe an OTC test booster…..the joy of being on TRT…. I guess.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In to see the gains, looks like a well planned run

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In! Btw exemestane is much more powerful than arimistane (found in AD3 PCT) - if you'll be using that in the rebound period after your blast you won't need the AD3. If AD3 is enough, use that, & if you think not or are unsure, the exem is obviously the more bulletproof solution.

Can't wait for the gainzzz!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for bonez log! (Not your actual log bones, get your mind out the gutter ;))
IronFlex bcazo

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Btw exemestane is much more powerful than arimistane (found in AD3 PCT) - if you'll be using that in the rebound period after your blast you won't need the AD3. If AD3 is enough, use that, & if you think not or are unsure, the exem is obviously the more bulletproof solution.

Can't wait for the gainzzz!
Gotcha , thanks. I myself loved the effects of the exem so I think I'll stick with it & save the AD-3 for another time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AD3 is honestly a solid product - I've used a lot of LeCheek stuff, & it's been hit or miss for me, but AD3 was nice & noticeable. You'll find a place for it at some point. BTW I vote you get another bottle of Halo & either save it or stack it in (with some TUDCA or larger amounts of NAC). It takes a while to get in the sweet spot, so running it for at least a month would prob yield better results vs running it higher for just a couple wks, i.e. 14 days @ 50 is better than 10 @ 75, but both aren't gonna deliver as well as. But you could get another bottle & stack it w/ something for another lean cycle mid-late summer.

@ tyga tyga : I know you've ran Halo solo up to 125 or 150 - thoughts?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AD3 is honestly a solid product - I've used a lot of LeCheek stuff, & it's been hit or miss for me, but AD3 was nice & noticeable. You'll find a place for it at some point. BTW I vote you get another bottle of Halo & either save it or stack it in (with some TUDCA or larger amounts of NAC). It takes a while to get in the sweet spot, so running it for at least a month would prob yield better results vs running it higher for just a couple wks, i.e. 14 days @ 50 is better than 10 @ 75, but both aren't gonna deliver as well as. But you could get another bottle & stack it w/ something for another lean cycle mid-late summer. @ tyga tyga : I know you've ran Halo solo up to 125 or 150 - thoughts?
I'd hold onto the bottle. 50mg for a two weeks wouldn't be worth the minimal liver stress and no gains. Halo kicks later, and I found higher mg to be a better cycle. (I did run it at 125mg and my last week was 150mg- I don't encourage this, but 100mg seems to be the best dose)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Hyde & Tyga !
Your opinion is extremely valuable. I will save my halo for another time.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
in 4 the gainsss looks like a good cycle!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I'm late to the party, my date was taking forever with her make up.

Looks like you'll be gettin' huge bones.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mountianman & Matthersby, thank you as well for following.
All right :( I need to say now ,that I hurt my back doing dead lifts on Tuesday & I'm trying my best to get it together so I can start my Tren-Stane that I have been so anxious to run. It's getting better every day but I doubt it will be good to go by Friday. I'm sorry. Keep you post guys.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like it's the go-to for contest prep amongst anyone trying to "keep it legal". If Skinny gets fat on this blast it's his own damn fault, that's for sure ;)
Lmao that $hits funny dude. I was actually worried about getting too skinny on this stack :) ... I'm gonna eat clean for bulk & work my a$$ off. We should see some killer results!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mountianman & Matthersby, thank you as well for following.
All right :( I need to say now ,that I hurt my back doing dead lifts on Tuesday & I'm trying my best to get it together so I can start my Tren-Stane that I have been so anxious to run. It's getting better every day but I doubt it will be good to go by Friday. I'm sorry. Keep you post guys.
Take it easy and don't rush anything. The last we need is you getting laid up.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a non sponsored log, take however much time you need bones.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
What these guys said rest the back because once your on your going to want the throw weight around. Nothing worse that being hurt on cycle

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've hurt myself (and my back) more times in the gym than I care to attest to - just listen to the back & work around it, then roll back in steadily. Usually after a deadlift tweak when I start again I start on rackpulls & work my way back down to build my confidence. And start LIGHT when you finally do.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Damn man take some time off and ease into it, injuries suck ass!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you guys very much for understanding. I'll let you know how I'm doing every once & a while. Take care & good lifting:)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Glad to hear you are recovering man, i had a similar back injury a few years ago i couldn't even bend over it was horrible

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear you are recovering man, i had a similar back injury a few years ago i couldn't even bend over it was horrible
Oh man ... I thought it was really bad but it turned out that I could not touch my toes for only about 3 days , then started getting much better every day with some anti-inflamers ... lol & some small pain killers. I'm Doing good now. I was off the drugs in just a few days & managed to go to work every day.
So my cycle looks to be starting around next Monday & I've since then invested in a belt;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man ... I thought it was really bad but it turned out that I could not touch my toes for only about 3 days , then started getting much better every day with some anti-inflamers ... lol & some small pain killers. I'm Doing good now. I was off the drugs in just a few days & managed to go to work every day. So my cycle looks to be starting around next Monday & I've since then invested in a belt;)
Nice bones! What kinda belt did you grab?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bones! What kinda belt did you grab?
Ahh you know ... What ever was on sale at the time , I just needed to get thru the workday. I was hurting quite a bit. So , it was some nylon & Velcro junk. I'll be looking into something a little better , now that I can actually move again :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh you know ... What ever was on sale at the time , I just needed to get thru the workday. I was hurting quite a bit. So , it was some nylon & Velcro junk. I'll be looking into something a little better , now that I can actually move again :)
Hey if it works it works yanno?

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Yo... I'm new to this site and I will be following your log once you get going. I am getting ready to start my own cycle on Sunday. I am running x-trenavar solo. I'm trying to cut/ recomp. I debated on the tren/ stane cycle too but decided I'd rather try each individually before stacking. Is that dumb? Should I just grab some epistane too? I already bought two bottles of the tren.