Epistane low dosage PCT?

ferga

Awards
First of all I am new in this forum and I want to present me I am spanish (i dont have a high english grammar level) I have been lifting like 6 years and I am 22 years old.(200lbs) I am doing a bulk diet 3500 kcal and I had run 11 sterone cycle. Now I am thinking on doing an IEB epistane cycle and my question is if with low dosages of epi 10/10/20/20 it would be necesary a SERM PCT?? I have some friends running epistane 10/10/20/30 only with liv 52 and without PCT and thats because I have some doubts of running Pct for low dosages of epi.

thank you all

n87

Awards
  • Established
You're not gonna see much running Epi at 20mg.
I'd do at least 30mg. But, to each his own. You could get away with running a good test booster in PCT. I did just that and used Sustain Alpha from Primordial (no longer around)and DAA. Didn't have any problems, as far as I could tell. That being said, I would make sure to have Nolva or Clomid on hand, just for a piece of mind.

ferga

Awards
So running epi 4 weeks 10/20/20/30 would be better no? And a good test booster for pct ?? If i see decrease in test or gyno i would used nolva but with this dosage is not necesary no?

Thank you

deadliftz

Awards
So running epi 4 weeks 10/20/20/30 would be better no? And a good test booster for pct ?? If i see decrease in test or gyno i would used nolva but with this dosage is not necesary no? Thank you
Your results may vary, but I'm four weeks into my first cycle as of today and still have no mass gains. Some strength gains but nothing that justifies the cycle as far as I'm concerned. Used 36mg daily throughout.

Also in my experience you may want blood pressure support too.

n87

Awards
  • Established
I'd run it 20/30/30/40 but then SERM would be recommended. Again, you could probably get away without it, but I'd use it. Also, Epi should not induce gyno, due to the nature of the product. SERM will help restart your body's testosterone production. Oh, and as the previous poster mentioned, use blood pressure support on and post cycle. Hawthorne berry extract would be a good choice.

ferga

Awards
Ok thank you very much for all the answers. So i am going to do a cycle of epi 10/20/20/30 + liv 52 + hawthorne berry extract and for pct lean xtreme and if I have some bad side effects i will use nolva for 4 weeks 20/20/10/10. I think that because of my age i woldnt have problem with low test and gyno from espistane because it is an anti-strogen and also i will run in low dosages no?so maybe nolva wouldnt be necessary at 10/20/20/30

n87

Awards
  • Established
That looks good. Also, Epi is known for back pumps, if that happens you can combat it with Taurine. Drinking more water also helps.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
First of all I am new in this forum and I want to present me I am spanish (i dont have a high english grammar level) I have been lifting like 6 years and I am 22 years old.(200lbs) I am doing a bulk diet 3500 kcal and I had run 11 sterone cycle. Now I am thinking on doing an IEB epistane cycle and my question is if with low dosages of epi 10/10/20/20 it would be necesary a SERM PCT?? I have some friends running epistane 10/10/20/30 only with liv 52 and without PCT and thats because I have some doubts of running Pct for low dosages of epi.

thank you all
Hola!

I kinda skimmed the other posts in this thread, but here my suggestion. If you're going to use something, use it. Low dose won't do much. It's still a steroid, so I'd like to see you take proper precautions.

Here my suggestion

Epi 1-6
30/40mgs
cycle assist

pct
clomid 50/25/25/25
daa
reduce xt 2 weeks into pct.

Also, check your PMs

ferga

Awards
thank you very much for all the answers.
I have another question if I am going to use a tamoxifen for PCT how it is the liquid tamox of ar-r?? it is good stuff?

trevor22

Awards
Hola!

I kinda skimmed the other posts in this thread, but here my suggestion. If you're going to use something, use it. Low dose won't do much. It's still a steroid, so I'd like to see you take proper precautions.

Here my suggestion

Epi 1-6
30/40mgs
cycle assist

pct
clomid 50/25/25/25
daa
reduce xt 2 weeks into pct.

Also, check your PMs
So is a liver support good enough to take while on epi? Amd pct following? And what are the odds of hair loss? It doesnt run in my family on moms side