First non oral cycle.

BJJChris

Awards
So I'd like to start by saying I've been a voyeur in the PH world for about 4 years. I'm looking to run my first test e cycle. I'm 25, 5'8'' and about 160. Pretty lean, about 8 to 10%bf. I do jiu jitsu 6 days a week and lift 3. I also do push ups and crunches every day. I'm looking to gain about 15 pounds, but also stay fairly lean. I'm a bit of a hard gainer. I'm thinking of a 10 to 12 well cycle of test e stacked with winny or dbol to start it out. I don't have anything on hand right now, I'm just doing a little more research and would like any input involving the cycle or pct.

Thanks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Blow J Junkie! Whaddup!?!
Layout your cycle for us from all that voyeurism and research you've done...
Like this:
Test E 500/week. Week 1-12
Winny 50/day week 1-6
Pct: Torem 90/60/60/30

Oh crap, I just did it for you...

BJJChris

Awards
That's pretty accurate haha

would it be alright to run winny for the entire duration of the cycle?

I didn't put it in proper format because nothing is in stone yet.

Thanks though

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That's pretty accurate haha would it be alright to run winny for the entire duration of the cycle? I didn't put it in proper format because nothing is in stone yet. Thanks though
I would never recommend running an oral for 12 weeks straight unless you're getting bloods every 4 that show your liver isn't trying to climb out of your body.

BJJChris

Awards
I would never recommend running an oral for 12 weeks straight unless you're getting bloods every 4 that show your liver isn't trying to climb out of your body.
Yeah, ive been taking milk thistle a while to get ready for the orals. I've just been debating on how long would be safe to take it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah, ive been taking milk thistle a while to get ready for the orals. I've just been debating on how long would be safe to take it.
Milk thistle is crap. NAC at minimum. UDCA and TUDCA are far better options. I still wouldn't recommend more than 6. Besides. 12 weeks on winni and your joints will be screaming bloody murder.

BJJChris

Awards
Alright. Do you have any other recommendations for stack options to stay lean besides winny?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Alright. Do you have any other recommendations for stack options to stay lean besides winny?
Drugs don't make you lean diet does. Don't eat like sh-t and you'll remain lean. If you find your holding water slightly increase your AI doses and back off carbs for a little while.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You do jujitsu so you should stay lean(besides some extra water) on anabolics. You lift, right? Just saw pushups n stuff....

BJJChris

Awards
Yes. I lift 3 or 4 days a week, do jiu jitsu 6 days a week, and do body weight exercises every night. I'm looking to stay lean. I don't want to lose too much flexibility. But I'd like to gain 15 to 20 pounds.