Var or tbol ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Okay I need to make up my decision between the two. I can run anavar at 100mg a day for 8 weeks or I can run tbol at 100mg a day for 8 weeks. I will be running one or the other along side EQ at 800mg a week and test E. Im looking for lean muscle gains, more vascularity and more shape and hardness to the muscle.
My current stats stand at :
5 foot 8, 210 pounds 10 % body fat, I have ran tren, Winn, superdrol and masteron in past cycles.

So now the question is which one do you prefer ? Tbol is also significantly cheaper then anavar and I've heard a lot of people say anavar and tbol can produce similar results.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
elgit var is hard to find and i feel var for bulking is a waste. tbol is considered dry and since youre not competing i say tbol. or maybe even dbol. dbol will produce the bloat of course but it will go away once your end it. but my list for you is

1. tbol
2.since youve ran tren and if you handled the sides abombs (anadrol) is some good stuff peronally never tried but its good in most people
3. dbol
4. hell if you can find superdrol again.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for dry quality gains with no bloat and more vascularity. What do u think of this ?
Anavar 100 mg a day for 8 weeks
Test E 500 mg a week for 20 weeks
EQ at 800 a week for 20 weeks

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I've never ran anavar so I'm just so curious what to expect from it. I know its mild but I heard at 100mg it can give you wicked vascularity and muscle hardness and some noticeable strength gains. Any experience with var man ?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
heres your problem you dont realize the effects of var will leave once you stop!!!! did you not reat my post? var is a good precontest drug because youll have those effects on stage off stage you wont gain any big muscle and the effects are useless. listen to what i said.

HOLY **** you are NOT ready to cycle if you think 20 weeks of test is ok... heres something to chew on... youve cycled alot... but only 180??? you plan on running **** for 20weeks meaning you dont know what youre doing probably and that you dont know what a blood test is. i told you what i think you should run and you ignored it... so hers what ima do LEAVE. do what you want youre a lost cause if you competely ignore what i just recommended and think 20 weeks is ok. god help you.

Viking23

Awards
Tbol is great if you can find legit stuff . Same goes for var. You will know if you get real stuff shortly after starting because you will never run either that high! 50-60 mg would be high with those compounds and 30-40 would be average dose.

wrathman10

Awards
heres your problem you dont realize the effects of var will leave once you stop!!!! did you not reat my post? var is a good precontest drug because youll have those effects on stage off stage you wont gain any big muscle and the effects are useless. listen to what i said.

HOLY **** you are NOT ready to cycle if you think 20 weeks of test is ok... heres something to chew on... youve cycled alot... but only 180??? you plan on running **** for 20weeks meaning you dont know what youre doing probably and that you dont know what a blood test is. i told you what i think you should run and you ignored it... so hers what ima do LEAVE. do what you want youre a lost cause if you competely ignore what i just recommended and think 20 weeks is ok. god help you.
He's 5'8 210@10% I would think he has some kind of idea of how to cycle.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
He's 5'8 210@10% I would think he has some kind of idea of how to cycle.
his stats on his profile say 180. and umm he can lie lol. 20weeks of test is beyonf maximum. most pros when they blast wouldnt go higher than 18weeks.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I'm on trt guys and I compete in NPC. My bio and profile pic is from when I was a junior in high school. I'm pretty sure u can make hard quality muscle gains off var too. I don't like orals like dbol or anadrol because I hate the bloat I get and tend to store fat easily.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
The ones you recommended are for heavy bulking.(dbol, superdrol,anadrol). I specifically said I'm looking for dry quality gains. I'm more interested in var over tbol because I can get my var for very cheap at the moment and in my opinion test eq and var seems like a pretty sick cycle.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I'm on trt guys and I compete in NPC. My bio and profile pic is from when I was a junior in high school. I'm pretty sure u can make hard quality muscle gains off var too. I don't like orals like dbol or anadrol because I hate the bloat I get and tend to store fat easily.
whats you competition history? just wondering

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
The ones you recommended are for heavy bulking.(dbol, superdrol,anadrol). I specifically said I'm looking for dry quality gains. I'm more interested in var over tbol because I can get my var for very cheap at the moment and in my opinion test eq and var seems like a pretty sick cycle.
:pat: SD is pretty damn dry. but hey you wanna not listen to us and ONLY want va go ahead bro

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I only have 2 shows under my belt. Brandywine where I placed 2nd as a middle weight and the same year I placed 2nd at the big cat classic. I took off all of 2013 to put on more size. Which in that time frame I went from 171-210 in one year.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
EatMoar

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I will never take superdrol again due to I can't stand the pumps. It holds me back I can't workout on that stuff.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
When I go for a heavy bulk I will use EQ, and trestalone or maybe even eq and tren along with test of course. But I'm not a big fan of he orals.

Viking23

Awards
Wow I never realized you plan to cycle 20 weeks. That is a terrible idea! And that shows how little you researched because after 12 weeks your body will just maintain gains while making recovery harder. Now if you up dose or add something after 12 weeks you can continue making gains so choose one.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
When I go for a heavy bulk I will use EQ, and trestalone or maybe even eq and tren along with test of course. But I'm not a big fan of he orals.
whats your name i cant find your bio or even find you on google.... lol that brandy competition didnt even have middleweight in 2012.....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Okay I need to make up my decision between the two. I can run anavar at 100mg a day for 8 weeks or I can run tbol at 100mg a day for 8 weeks. I will be running one or the other along side EQ at 800mg a week and test E. Im looking for lean muscle gains, more vascularity and more shape and hardness to the muscle.
My current stats stand at :
5 foot 8, 210 pounds 10 % body fat, I have ran tren, Winn, superdrol and masteron in past cycles.

So now the question is which one do you prefer ? Tbol is also significantly cheaper then anavar and I've heard a lot of people say anavar and tbol can produce similar results.
I've used both... I guess I didn't respond well to var. I prefer winny over it any day, it's also 1/2 the price. I would suggest that. Is that an option or stricly var vs tbol?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Wow your really gonna go all out and google me. What a weirdo lol. Here's a pic of me from the BRANYWINE CUP anyway.

image.jpg

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you rang buddy?

Just read this over quickly, all i have to say is OP you shouldnt be running anything. Maybe you should do a bit more research. Var is NOT worth it to bulk up, if you want LEAN dry gains why not just go with EPI. Since you compete, hopefully in not drug tested events because if youre competing in natural comps while on then you sir are a *******, but anyway just run some test. sure it isnt DRY while ON cycle but once you get off cycle you will lose all that water.

However my vote goes to EPi, really good dry lean gains. Don't run Var, dont cycle for ****ing 20 weeks (idiot), and dont be stupid. Please, youll ruin it for the rest of us.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
Anabolics 10
SpicedCider Anabolics 3
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 17