Ending M1T cycle early

heyB

Awards
Hey guys, new to the forum. Have been taking 10mg Methyl1-4 twice a day for 16 days & would like to end the cycle. I understand I need to overlap PCT & the cycle over a week, but just clarifying, I need to take PCT & M1T for the next week before I can stop the M1T all together? Would like to get off as soon as possible.
Thanks.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
no, you don't overlap stop the M1t start your SERM unless you have some crazy ester of m1t I have never heard of...

heyB

Awards
Well I got the M1T & the PCT from the same company & both bottles have a chart on them & the directions "Basic cycle- 1pro-anabolic over 4 weeks. Run the PCT over weeks 4-7, always overlap PCT on last week of cycle. As you want the PCT to kick in before the cycle ends to ensure gains are maintained. " I can post the ingredients if needed

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Well I got the M1T & the PCT from the same company & both bottles have a chart on them & the directions "Basic cycle- 1pro-anabolic over 4 weeks. Run the PCT over weeks 4-7, always overlap PCT on last week of cycle. As you want the PCT to kick in before the cycle ends to ensure gains are maintained. " I can post the ingredients if needed
I have no clue what you have but M1T needs a SERM there is no other option. No clue what your pct is?

heyB

Awards
The PCT has these ingredients listed:
"25mg SERM complex (proprietary)
50mg Arimistane (androsta 3.5 diene 7,17 dione)
325mg D aspartic acid, fenugreek, eurycoms Longfolia
225mg milk thistle, saw palmetto, stinging needle, vitamin C
100mg red yeast rice
25mg bioperine (piper ningum) beta alanine (proprietary)"

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
100mg red yeast rice
Yeah no you need a SERM tamoxifen citrate or clomiphene citrate nothing else should be considered with M1T.

rphash49

Awards

rphash49

Awards
100mg red yeast rice
Yeah what he said.

"Serm complex" is marketing BS. But honestly you should know all this if you are using M1T which is far from a rookie cycle.

heyB

Awards
Damn, so is my PCT garbage? I know I should've done my research better on M1T before I started, I realize it's not for amateurs & that's why I want to stop. So if I can get a hold of some tamoxifen citrate or clomiphene citrate today, I should stop taking the M1T tomorrow & take only the SERM for a few weeks? Forgive my ignorance.

& obviously take liver support correct?

heyB

Awards
I'm sorry guys but this whole thing has got me stressed out. If I've been taking 10mg M1T two times a day, what would be the best PCT plan for me? I apologize in advance but appreciate the help.

Also, would lowering my dose to 10mg/day M1T be safe to finish out 3 weeks?

rphash49

Awards
I would do a full pct but that's me:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Plus your otc pct product

For 16 days you can probably get away with just one serm Nolva or Clomid.

M1T does aromatise but it's hard to say it's effects in just 16 days. If you think you have high estrogen symptoms get some aromasin. If you don't but want to play it safe get some Formeron or formastane and low dose it during pct, 1 pump every other day for example.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why do u want to end the cycle right as its getting good?

heyB

Awards
It says the M1T I have doesn't aromatise, I'm thinking about lowering doses down to 10mg/day until sunday so I can complete a full 3 weeks. I feel like 20mg is too high at this point & it's giving me all sorts of psychological effects like anxiety & such. I would love to keep going & I suppose I'll see once I try a lower dose, starting today. If I still have issues I'm gonna jump on that Nolva ASAP. I appreciate the help & will probably have more questions. Thanks a lot guys.

rphash49

Awards
Yeah I think your right. It doesn't aromatise.

I would keep it going seeing you are this far into it. Drop the dose if it's too much