Second test e cycle

C

Collegepump

Awards
Hello all, new to this forum and hoping to learn some things. First off I am 23 now, 5'10 and weigh 188. I want to have a few questions answered. I did my first cycle when I was 20 I know I was young but I did have great results and no real side effects, this was just a test e cycle at 500 mg weekly and then nolva and clomid pct and also hcg throughout cycle. Got all bloods recently and they are fine. Now I haven't done a cycle since but really am thinking about doing one again. Now I want to know since I did this one cycle is there still just as many risks associated with this second cycle? Could my body react a lot differently? I would be doing essentially same cycle... 12 week test e 250 mg split mon thurs and then hcg same days at 250, ai every other day starting week 2, then two weeks after cycle pct clomid 50 mg daily and nolva 40 mg first two weeks then 20 mg second two weeks. I truly want to know at my age will it be safe enough? I train very hard and have a strict diet I have devoted my life to bodybuilding and I just feel like it's time to do another cycle. Please give me any experiences people have with cycles around my age and all opinions are appreciated. Thank you