FIRST SUPER DMZ 2.0 CYCLE!!!

DylanMan

Awards
Hey guys I just wanted to double check my cycle and see if I should adjust/change anything.

FIRST 4 WEEKS
Super DMZ 2.0 - 2 caps e/d (1 am / 1 pm) With food
Anabolic Matrix - 2 caps e/d
Advanced Cycle Support - 2 caps e/d

LAST 4 WEEKS (PCT)
Advanced Cycle Support - 2 caps e/d
Anabolic Matrix - 2 caps e/d
Ultra Male RX - 1 cap e/d
Clomid - 50mg cap e/d

Was also thinking to buy E-Control and run it for 3 weeks after PCT. Any thoughts?

My diet consists of: Tuna, Salmon, Chicken, Steak, Potatoes, Pasta, Fruits, Veggies etc.

Im basically just wanting the best possible method of KEEPING my gains.
ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! THANK YOU!

DylanMan

Awards
PLEASE any help would be great, i have researched quite a bit and im still worried about my PCT, the last thing I want is gyno or any major sides.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OverAll I'm not seeing any huge flaws. A lot of OTC stuff will only help. Just give us a heads up that you are also physically ready for this....

DylanMan

Awards
Ok so this is my 5th day of this cycle and so far I dont see much difference,
My biceps have grew in length a bit and my overall strength is up.

Stats:
Height: 6"0
Weight: 175lbs
(Naturally very skinny)
I have been working out about a year and a half prior to this cycle, no major weight training though.

Day 1: Chest/Back/Abs
Day 2: Shoulders/Legs
Day 3: Arms/Abs
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Chest/Shoulders/Abs
Day 6:Legs/Back
Day 7: Rest

I know my routine is a bit awkard but it does work for me.
I also try to fit in as many ab workouts as possible, sometimes I even do them on rest days.

Im trying to eat very healthy with low carbs and high protein.
I have creatine pre-workout, and protein shake post-workout.
No vitamins or fish oil yet but I will be getting some soon.

DylanMan

Awards
A lot of OTC stuff will only help.
Do you mean like vitamins, fish oil, and over the counter stuff? I would like to get a product to help my liver but havent had much money to do so.
Also, the anabolic matrix has Tribulus in it so im wondering if thats enough?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean I literally only use the SERM. This is not advised, as the more OTC test boosters, the better. I save my $ and just use toremifene and some $9 daa. Your SERM IS your post cycle. Everything else is supplementary.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At 6'0 175, carbs need to come up. Well, overall calories in general too.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your cycle support should already have some liver support in it. You will need it on this harsh stack.

DylanMan

Awards
Your cycle support should already have some liver support in it. You will need it on this harsh stack.
Thanks for the input man I appreciate it.
Any suggestions on liver support products? Can i buy any at a local pharmacy?

DylanMan

Awards
Or does my cycle support have enough liver support already?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion it does have enough. Your liver will recover to 100% after just a few weeks of cessation so long as you are off other toxic medications, alcohol, etc.

DylanMan

Awards
Awesome man thanks for the info! I also was wondering, do I run Clomid the first day I stop running the DMZ or before? And is E-control necessary after I stop the Clomid?

DylanMan

Awards
In my opinion it does have enough. Your liver will recover to 100% after just a few weeks of cessation so long as you are off other toxic medications, alcohol, etc.
Awesome man thanks for the info! And I dont smoke or drink so I should be fine. Also was wondering, do I run Clomid the first day I stop running the DMZ or before? And is E-control necessary after I stop the Clomid?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Giving advice to someone who could gain weight by eating, now theyre going to run a SUPER DMZ cycle, smart. (sarcasm)
The comment you quoted shows exactly that. I didn't suggest he do oral steroids. He responsibly laid out a cycle for us to review. He's not huge, but if he loses everything then he'll be back to read more, wondering why.

He's not 19, 6'0 145 like the last guy I refused advice to, so its gonna be OK.

DylanMan

Awards
Giving advice to someone who could gain weight by eating, now theyre going to run a SUPER DMZ cycle, smart. (sarcasm)
Ive tried gaining weight by eating, doesnt work for me. Im the type of person to eat lots and gain nothing, my metabolism is very high. Although, I do agree that running a Super DMZ cycle wasnt the smartest thing for me to do but its kind of late for all that now. I just want to keep at least 8 lbs and continue exercising and weight lifting to maintain/gain muscle naturally. Might run another cycle in the future so this is basically an experiment.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You totally didn't help my cause just now. Try harder with the whole eating more thing.
;)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You totally didn't help my cause just now. Try harder with the whole eating more thing.
;)
hehe im just saying man. anyone who claims eating moar ;) does not work clearly doesnt eat enough, count calories, or has a super duper muper fast metabolism in which they need to compensate for. Well thank god he was of age at least.

DylanMan

Awards
The comment you quoted shows exactly that. I didn't suggest he do oral steroids. He responsibly laid out a cycle for us to review. He's not huge, but if he loses everything then he'll be back to read more, wondering why.

He's not 19, 6'0 145 like the last guy I refused advice to, so its gonna be OK.
Well Im definitely going to try my best to maintain my gains and not lose everything that ive been working for. I just wanted some advice from someone more experienced, ive done my research quite thoroughly and was just making sure I was more or less correct. Any other advice is appreciated! So far you've given me the confidence i needed for this :notworthy:

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Im definitely going to try my best to maintain my gains and not lose everything that ive been working for. I just wanted some advice from someone more experienced, ive done my research quite thoroughly and was just making sure I was more or less correct. Any other advice is appreciated! So far you've given me the confidence i needed for this :notworthy:
well good luck man and with something as strong as dmz youll gain more than 8 lbs, **** i gained 25 on hdrol (first cycle awhile ago) and kept everything.

DylanMan

Awards
hehe im just saying man. anyone who claims eating moar ;) does not work clearly doesnt eat enough, count calories, or has a super duper muper fast metabolism in which they need to compensate for. Well thank god he was of age at least.
Now that ive got your guys's input I will definitely up the cals for my diet! And I am JUST of age (21) lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that ive got your guys's input I will definitely up the cals for my diet! And I am JUST of age (21) lol
its okay im 14 , just kidding. yeah up your calories A L O T. Eat everything in sight, a steroid will only up your metabolism so youll have to be eating more anyway

DylanMan

Awards
well good luck man and with something as strong as dmz youll gain more than 8 lbs, **** i gained 25 on hdrol (first cycle awhile ago) and kept everything.
Holy! Your diet and exercise must have been well in check! Im really hoping to KEEP more than 8 lbs but from what ive gathered on these forums is that the average person keeps about 8 - 12 lbs after the cycle. I'd be happier with more weight gain of course but I guess it all depends on how much I try.

DylanMan

Awards
its okay im 14 , just kidding. yeah up your calories A L O T. Eat everything in sight, a steroid will only up your metabolism so youll have to be eating more anyway
I will definitely continue to keep gorging lol Ive been just worried if im getting my cals from the wrong sources, I do eat lots and lots of chicken/beef/tuna and aside from the main courses I try to eat as many veggies and fruits as possible too. I also have been drinking water like a damn fish!! :Eyecrazy:

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will definitely continue to keep gorging lol Ive been just worried if im getting my cals from the wrong sources, I do eat lots and lots of chicken/beef/tuna and aside from the main courses I try to eat as many veggies and fruits as possible too. I also have been drinking water like a damn fish!! :Eyecrazy:
Carbs man! Brown rice, sweet potatoes, greek yogurt

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I reaaaaallllyyyyyy think, at your age, you will blow up if you just double your potatoes, yams, rice, and heavy grains. I can tell you don't have enough at all.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I got up to just about 250, I couldn't breathe when I finished eating. I would skip salads, veggies or fruits for another helping of quinoa drenched in coconut oil, or another cup of brown rice or oats.
I once ate a rack of ribs and a pound of cheesy quinoa on a bulk. No B.S.

DylanMan

Awards
I reaaaaallllyyyyyy think, at your age, you will blow up if you just double your potatoes, yams, rice, and heavy grains. I can tell you don't have enough at all.
Thats my goal so ill follow your advice! Ill bring my carbs up and my overall calories too! Ill also be adding these to my grocery list :)

DylanMan

Awards
When I got up to just about 250, I couldn't breathe when I finished eating. I would skip salads, veggies or fruits for another helping of quinoa drenched in coconut oil, or another cup of brown rice or oats.
I once ate a rack of ribs and a pound of cheesy quinoa on a bulk. No B.S.
Thats ****ing crazy! I hope to get to that point someday, Ive been skinny my whole life and im finally excited to start seeing changes. Now I just need advice to KEEP these changes. So far your advice is going to help me out a lot! I appreciate it!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I got up to just about 250, I couldn't breathe when I finished eating. I would skip salads, veggies or fruits for another helping of quinoa drenched in coconut oil, or another cup of brown rice or oats. I once ate a rack of ribs and a pound of cheesy quinoa on a bulk. No B.S.
I've destroyed 3 five guys burgers because I was starving a few weeks ago lol worst dirty bulk cheat day ever.

DylanMan

Awards
I've destroyed 3 five guys burgers because I was starving a few weeks ago lol worst dirty bulk cheat day ever.
Now thats beastly :clap2: haha I havent ate out since I started this cycle, you think its a good idea once in awhile? Or stick to my clean meals?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was 6'3 165 starting my senior year in high school. Last year I was 247. I don't believe a 'hormone cycle' got me there. I believe understanding how my body responds to diet and training did.....

DylanMan

Awards
I was 6'3 165 starting my senior year in high school. Last year I was 247. I don't believe a 'hormone cycle' got me there. I believe understanding how my body responds to diet and training did.....
Very well said bro, knowledge is key. Im slowly starting to understand how my body responds to certain things like exercises/foods/ph's etc. its one big journey lol
I still got a long way to go as this is my first cycle messing around with ph's but ive been given great advice from you and others.
Thanks for the advice so far tho man, been really helpful!

DylanMan

Awards
So today is day 8
Tried to switch things up with a full upper body and loved the pumps. I honestly think I need a better routine, will be sticking to the script from now on tho. But regardless It literally felt like my muscles were gonna burst out of my skin lol. Ima skinny guy so this is exciting for me.
Ive noticed small gains but nothing too major, i might just not be noticing it yet but its definitely not in full effect yet. Ive had some back pumps but only in my upper back and they seem like sharp pains, grabbing taurine after workout tmrw!
Cant really say much else besides the fact im eating 3000-4000 cals with loads of carbs and protein and drinking at least 4 litres of water e/d.
Cant wait til to see the end result!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
am i behind on something :( 19years old?! whos he trying to impress? the girl next to him at nap time! sweet jesus.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards

DylanMan

Awards
I was confused there for a sec, Why am I being bashed?!?! :poke: hahaha

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards

DylanMan

Awards
OK SO I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!! PLZ HELP!!

1) Im buying Taurine today for the dreaded back pumps, what time of day should I take them?
2) I take all 3 pills (ACS, AM, SDMZ,) in the morning then 3 in the evening, I think I should be taking the ACS and AM at different times.
3) My elbows are hurting today (First time ever) should I grab Fish Oil? or anything else?

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

DylanMan

Awards
ALSOO!!!
2 more questions.

4) Should I be taking my SDMZ pre-workout? I take it at 7:30am, workout at 5pm, then take my second dose at 7:30pm.
5) Im taking Creatine pre-workout every workout day, is this alright?