Need some more 'professional' help.

NickG123

Awards
Hello, all. I have recently decided to take my second PH cycle (this time, with a more in-depth on cycle/PCT plan). My two options, as I have been doing a little research on, are these 30-day stacks of what I believe are designer anabolics.

X-treme Triple stack - 17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-on-azine: 15mg (Dymethazine) - These, as far as I have been able to tell, are not TOO
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol: 25mg (Halodrol) terribly toxic. TWO CAPSULES DAILY
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-diene-17-one: 30mg (Max LMG)

and

Mutant Plexx Quad Stack - 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol (Halodrol) - 15mg - These, a little more toxic, I think. THREE CAPSULES DAILY
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one (Max LMG) - 15mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (Epistane) - 6mg
2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one (Methylstenbolone) - 3mg

The reason for me looking into these pro hormones is due to a recently purchased PH called "Tank" at my local nutrition shop, which turned out to have far too much Superdrol in it, which is extremely toxic as I have researched.

I have an on cycle support, vitamins which support my joints, and a blood pressure/liver supporter.

I have not yet purchased my PCT, as I have heard that OTC post cycles are almost completely bull****. If this is so, or not so, what would one recommend?
I have purchased PES Erase-Pro to stack with my PCT, however, and plan on using that definitely.

If anyone could relay some feedback to me about which would be healthier and still give decent gains, that would be amazing.

Thanks, all.

-Nick

NickG123

Awards
* I am 6'1, 22, and currently weigh in anywhere from 171-176.

Avenettis

Avenettis

Awards
Better off eating food to stack some weight.

Avenettis

Avenettis

Awards
But in all seriousness try to get your hands on a SERM. OTC PCT are complete garbage.

Display233

Awards
well healthier maybe is not the best adjective to describe PH's lol. Personally I love epi because you can add a decent amount of "lean bulk" with it and a good amount of strength however 3mg is way too low in order to see any results in any stack. Epi is a methyl so it deff is not healthy but it gives you a good bang for you buck when it comes to health related issues v results. You can run it by itself especially since it is only your 2nd cycle try 30/30/40/40 but i have always run it for 6 weeks usually 30/40/40/50/50/60 but its up to you just dont drink any alcohol or take any acetaminophen. I have never had any sides except a little shorter fuse and a slight increase in blood pressure, but years ago i did get some shoulder/back acne other than that nothing. I am wrapping up a cycle of epi now and no back acne but a little more aggression and slightly higher blood pressure. Im stacking with furuza-50 but furuza is very expensive. To give some insight on results I went from being able to bench 245 7-8 times to 19 times by my 5th week. Hope that helps feel free to ask any other questions . good luck and stay safe. oh yea most important no serm - no cycle .

Display233

Awards
...btw max lmg can cause prolactin issues so be careful or take caber . i was looking at max lmg because it gets good results for a non methyl.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That Mutant Plexx blend is seriously retarted. You want a safe, effective stack:
Lgi Dymethazine
Lgi M-LMG
You could get 1 bottle of each for an entire run. 50 bux plus shipping.

When you say 'extremely toxic' it doesn't sound to me that you understand that all methylated steroids put some strain on the liver.