Matthersby's winter coat.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Think I may keep this one short. 10ish weeks. If bloods look good, I'll start in 4 weeks.
DMZ 30/30/30/30/0/0/0/0/0/0
M-LMG 0/0/75/75/100/100/0/0/0/0
Sust or Test 400 and prop: total 600/week
Letro: 0.5mg eod(aggressive and necessary)
Hcg 250iu e3d week 4-10
Pct: Torem 90/60/60/30 + OTC test- booster-$$waste of choice.(l-dopa/DAA)
On cycle support supps galore. I take a lot. 5 for bp, 2-3 for liver already.

My test looks weird but once I explain it, it makes sense. If you need me to do that, I will.

Also considering:
SD@10 w LMG @75
Also have Epi and Msten lying around.

My main goal is not losing my appetite.
Honestly, I'll be fine if I can eat.
Its a bulk. Calories will be where they always are bulking average for me 5Kish/day. I'm 35yo, 6'3 235 bf 14?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Either of you ran DMZ? I'm skeptical and considering low dosed SD instead. Not sure if I'll respond to it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
how come so short?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm 35! I recover way better with shorter cycles too. I'll be getting the full 10 worth because I'll be running prop all the way through. This is probably my last 10 weeker too. 6-8, all prop. Next one is Winnie, Test prop, Mast prop.

rphash49

Awards
Either of you ran DMZ? I'm skeptical and considering low dosed SD instead. Not sure if I'll respond to it.
I have used dmz. Good bulking DS. But Dmz makes me hold onto a good amount of water so if you want to avoid that I would go SD

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yikes. I'm using M-LMG which makes me hold onto a lot of water. Maybe I'll run the SD @10. 20 on heavy days possibly

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm 35! I recover way better with shorter cycles too. I'll be getting the full 10 worth because I'll be running prop all the way through. This is probably my last 10 weeker too. 6-8, all prop. Next one is Winnie, Test prop, Mast prop.
spouse you can always do more ha! I'm just a fan of the longer ones... seems like once it's good, you're cycle time is up!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've cycled 10-12 times and my test is still in the 800s. Not ready for trt yet. Short cycles.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only other time I've ran M-LMG, it was without test. Do you think letro and my poor-man's inhibit-P(L-dopa and P5P) will be enough?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SD>DMZ, from what I've "heard".
Had some dbol show up at my door so I may run it solo w test. But next bulk, I'll do low dose SD and m-lmg. I think the DMZ would serve well with RX 2.0 because I don't want to run sten higher than 10/day stacked w DMZ. So I'll add DMZ to 10mg sten. ;)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had some dbol show up at my door so I may run it solo w test. But next bulk, I'll do low dose SD and m-lmg. I think the DMZ would serve well with RX 2.0 because I don't want to run sten higher than 10/day stacked w DMZ. So I'll add DMZ to 10mg sten. ;)
Last cool thing that showed up at my door was a Rottweiler. It was my Rottweiler, and she shïts all over the lawn, can't bathe herself, and eats more of my wallet than I'm comfortable with. Maybe I'll trade her for some dbol someday.
I realized after posting that this thread was a month dead. I guess I'm a necromancer.
I like your style though, except that I "heard" that I hated DMZ and that it bored me.

Mystere3

Awards
Test with a dbol kicker is always fun, maybe a little var for weeks 8-12?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well thanks for the subz and input, but here is my tentative cycle schedule right now(it changes all the time)
Epi 40/40/40/40
Prop 100 eod(350/week)
Letro .6 eod
Standard Matthersby PCT: Torem/DAA/Erase/Inhibit-P type product for the L-dopa
I started 8 days ago, I need to lean up before I spend the next year bulking. And I'm going to Europe in April for a few weeks so I'll drop some weight probably.

Here's what I've got:
Cycle 1:
Dbol 30-40/day
Sust 540/week
Letro(aggressive amounts)
Standard Pct

Cycle 2:
Msten 10/day
DMZ 25-40/day
Sust 540/week
Letro
Standard Pct

Cycle 3:
SD 10/day
M-Lmg 75/day
Sust 540/week
Letro
Inhibit P
Standard PCT

Mystere3

Awards
Dbol and sust sounds nice, I'd consider a finisher 8-12 or 12-16 like anavar or epi.