NEW TO PH

cobracommand

Awards
im new to pro hormones my first cycle I took 1 cycle of Mechabol doing 50/50/75/75 with protex for liver and blood presure and post cycle 3x for pct

each pill is 25g i was spreading the dose through out the day is that correct or could i just take the 3 pills at once.

also im about to start my second cycle i was thinking of doing 6 weeks should i be upping the dose im 25 5'9" 150lbs

what would be a good stack to combine with it

thanks

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How about an idea from you about what you'd like to stack it with and what you intend to run for pct?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
nothing SO MANY DAMN THINGS WRONGGGG

1. youre too small. 150 is tiny eat.
2. post cycle 3x is not a PCT. did you even research...
3. eat..
4. youre tooo small! if you already cycled and only 150lbs youre tooo small!
and last youre thinking about stacking second cycle?! sweet jesus head to the nutrition area please.

NOT being a dick but trying to help you

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
How about an idea from you about what you'd like to stack it with and what you intend to run for pct?
dont encorage the guy! he did a OTC pct first cycle and is way too small! what he should be asking is us to help his diet

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a slower, more subtle way of arriving where you just stated with him.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I have a slower, more subtle way of arriving where you just stated with him.
ok ok ok go about your ways! just dont want him hurting himself.... apart from me using once i actually believe PH/PS should be banned now. not everyone will agree but if we keep clomid and the other drugs that PUT us back to normal is illegal why make it ok for teens and others with less research legal for them? what pisses me the **** off is these stores that tell the teens and such that their "mega pct 2000 " will do it all...... i know the answer but really??? does the companies that make PCTs not care about their customers?! ughhhh

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No. They don't. They care about money.
We can help though. Some of these new guys are going to Google before taking these "supps" and our thread will pop up.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
No. They don't. They care about money.
We can help though. Some of these new guys are going to Google before taking these "supps" and our thread will pop up.
ugh i know... $$$ over all for them....i hope one day they get sued.. i hate it. ive thought about creating a website that teaches but there is already a few of those but ends up not working :( most hate that SD and m1t was banned but im happy it was. yeah they were bomb i heard but anyone who knows about where to get them and want to use them most likely knows about PCT.

cobracommand

Awards
no mperkins thanks im a big boy i can handle it thats why i came here to ask better be informed by people that kno what there talking about
i dont want **** sugarcoated

i was 140 gained 10 lbs in a month ive been eating 3500 to 4000 calories between meals i just have a high metabolism eat mostly lean protein i try to eat food about 6 times a day with about 3 shakes inbetween ive been taking serious mass

cobracommand

Awards
im just trying to make sure what i take and how is right ive been told so many things by different people that i figured just to ask some more to people that have actually taken it. just need a little help to get started also im not looking to get huge just something to get to around 170lbs (over time) and add strength to go with it. ive been to a nutritionist but like you said there full of **** half the time i just got ideas for eating healthy and alot. (right meals right sizes)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i just have a high metabolism
Some of us that have done this for quite a while and spent a lot of time researching and reading, have seen this statement before. It tells us 2 things:
We need to work on your diet.
You should do more research.
But we would love to help with that.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
im just trying to make sure what i take and how is right ive been told so many things by different people that i figured just to ask some more to people that have actually taken it. just need a little help to get started also im not looking to get huge just something to get to around 170lbs (over time) and add strength to go with it. ive been to a nutritionist but like you said there full of **** half the time i just got ideas for eating healthy and alot. (right meals right sizes)
so im the dumbass? youre tiny so stop you ask for help i gave it... so do what you want when you **** yoursel up not my issue. **** your diet is ****ty.. lol

cobracommand

Awards
MERpkins thats not at all what I ment im saying im glad you spoke your mind and not sugar coated it. Im new to this stuff but want to gwt involved but do it right I know im a small hopefully with your guys help on here I can bulk up and start using ph the correct way.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
no mperkins thanks im a big boy i can handle it thats why i came here to ask better be informed by people that kno what there talking about
i dont want **** sugarcoated

i was 140 gained 10 lbs in a month ive been eating 3500 to 4000 calories between meals i just have a high metabolism eat mostly lean protein i try to eat food about 6 times a day with about 3 shakes inbetween ive been taking serious mass
I would skip the serious mass and replace with regular whey mixed with a banana, coconut oil, peanut butter, oatmeal etc... The weight gainers cost to much money in my opinion. Also if you do a lot of cardio training try cutting back on it a bit. Lastly try a program made for mass and strength like a 5x5 of some sort. There's plenty of options out there to get you to 170lb natty. 10lbs in a month isn't bad at all btw so if you continue with what your doing you may get where you want to go.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MERpkins thats not at all what I ment im saying im glad you spoke your mind and not sugar coated it. Im new to this stuff but want to gwt involved but do it right I know im a small hopefully with your guys help on here I can bulk up and start using ph the correct way.
What he's saying is that you shouldn't even be considering PHs at all.

I got from 140# BW when I graduated High School to 200# BW now 3 years later without using anything but food and training.

I used to complain in HS about how I was a hardgainer, and how I ate all day but couldn't gain weight, and that I was eating 4000 calories but I'd never be big because no one in my family was.

It was all a bunch of bull**** excuses for why I wasn't where I wanted to be. You aren't small because you need steroids, you're small because you don't eat enough to be big. Even with steroids you still won't be big, because any gains you make on cycle, you will lose off cycle because you aren't eating enough to maintain that weight.

rphash49

Awards
I'm not a nutritioanlist but I will say if you weigh 150 and can't put on weight eating 4000 cal something is wrong. Bump cal intake another 500cal and see what happens.

I'm guessing:
Your calorie math is wrong, you have a thyroid problem or you are an Olympic cross-country runner and run 25+ miles a day. Other then that you should be adding weight.

Need to get to at least 180-190 before using IMO

cobracommand

Awards
I was at 140 and while on my cycle I put on 15 lbs any while off of it for about 2 months I've only droped 5 lbs I might have to recount calories but I do play hockey twice a week obviously whatever I'm going isn't enough and need to bump it up

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went from 160 to 185 at 6' 1" in a year and half in college when I got serious about my training. I was like you, ate a ton but didn't see much. The training made all the difference. I was 34 yrs. old and 200 lbs. at 14% BF before I tried my first cycle. You still have a ways to go IMO naturally before hitting a cycle. if your nutrition is accurate then fix your workouts and you should see progress in no time.

cobracommand

Awards
Everyone Thanks alot for your info will gain 20 more lbs naturally but for workout Im doing 3 sets 8/6/4 reps should I change that or is that good

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Everyone Thanks alot for your info will gain 20 more lbs naturally but for workout Im doing 3 sets 8/6/4 reps should I change that or is that good
Depends what your workout routine is... I've done well working in that set/rep range but I've found switching to the 5x5 helped me continue to make progress.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 sets per exercise or workout? I hope you mean exercise.

cobracommand

Awards
Yea per excersise I'll try the 5x5 do you stay at the same weight for each set or still increase

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea per excersise I'll try the 5x5 do you stay at the same weight for each set or still increase
Look into some programs, research them, and stick with the programming. There are strength programs, hypertrophy programs, hybrids, power programs. It's a lot of trial and error, but mostly what works for you. I did 5x5 for a bit and saw some results, did Madcow 5x5 and again saw some results. I get more benefit from 6-8 reps, and when I switch up rep schemes to 10 - 12 reps it gives my growth a kick start. Then I go back to 6-8 reps. Every 6 months or so I'll do 2 or 3 weeks of German Volume Training. But I've been at this for 16 years. When I was your age the basic compounds were all I needed to continue to grow. Experiment and find what works.