contest prep cycle(wrong place but get more looks on here)

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
hey guys so i was thinking. and i thought im gunna start blasting and cruising some time soon one day so why not do this prep with the good stuff! this is my first cycle so its a easy one just something to keep my size

stats: 209lbs today 13% 5'10

contest prep:

weeks 12-8: alphamine, T2 and ampilean just to shave off what i can just with the OTC stuff (plus gotta log the ampilean for LN :)
8-4 clen with keto.uppin clen to shaking pount then lowering it and keeping it there
8-0: EOD test prop pin 100mg a pin on 4day pins and 125mg on 3day pins
4-2 whinny low dose probs at 30-35 AND 2-0 whinny at 50mg ED with Liv52 love that ish since it helped my liver
4-0 nolvadren xt (got a bottle left i think so ill probably throw it in just to help)
5-0 Melatonan 2 (cant tan well too irish so 500mcg of that a week leading up to tan a little bit

end goal!
5'8-9 (i wish :( i wanna shrink to look bigger!)
185-188lbs
sub 6percent

this it my first comp so ill be just starting my journey and most of you guys will know 185 for someone like me is amazing!

got a coach to help with diet! well still gotta send him pics and all that im lagging on my part but still got time until i start prep:)

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'm not a bodybuilder so I could be way off here but, why not take it the full 12 weeks? Preserve muscle the entire time you're prepping. That and, you didn't mention an AI. You'll probably want to combat water retention come show time. What are you going to cruise on afterwards?

Also MT2 can cause bloating in people. You ever used it?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I'm not a bodybuilder so I could be way off here but, why not take it the full 12 weeks? Preserve muscle the entire time you're prepping. That and, you didn't mention an AI. You'll probably want to combat water retention come show time. What are you going to cruise on afterwards?

Also MT2 can cause bloating in people. You ever used it?
normally with the first couple weeks it water and easy to lose fat at that time it gets harder along the way. prop will kick in fast and im running it 10 weeks this comp doesnt test so ill be running the prop two weeks after contest when i pig out and i can lift hard. oops i forgot im using an AI just havent picked dex or masin. ive used MT2 and the bloat for me was actually not bad i only used it for two weeks because i ended up getting sick and saving the bottle for later aka prep.

im not cruising after this ill proper PCT this time but after i hope on for a bulking cycle prepping for 2015 nationals ill start cruising after that. i havent picked yet obviously C or E but just a normal rate nothing on the high end just norm. ive seen a wide range. once i start cruising ill have all the money because im searching for an extra job so i KNOW ill always have extra $ to get my gear.