need help with a cycle

liskman

Awards
i just need help with a cycle, was thinking of running a test prop, tren a cycle aswel as taking turinabol.
im 23 been training for 6 years. i have done test e and dbol cycle before. been seeing people writing different things about pct even been told to take it well im on the cycle to lower estrogen levels.
i weigh 220pound 15% body fat just really want to rip up.
can any1 help?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Tren can be kinda rough, being your second cycle I would just run test p and the turinabol. How long are you planning? 10 weeks with the first 4 or last 4 weeks on the OT would be what I would do. Unsure of your PCT? Oh boy not good. Before someones tears you up I prefer torem for 4 weeks. HCG is a nice addition and cheap, just don't run it during PCT. Do a bit more research and you can have a quality cycle going, good luck bro.

liskman

Awards
Thanks bro just so hard you read so much stuff online just don't know where to begin, I was planning on doing 150mg a week test p and 75mg a week tren a. Just need help with everything thanks for your reply bro

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Both those doses are way too low, looking at shooting that much every other day at a minimum.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks bro just so hard you read so much stuff online just don't know where to begin, I was planning on doing 150mg a week test p and 75mg a week tren a. Just need help with everything thanks for your reply bro
You could do the prop at 150 but tren has to be at least 250/wk. I like pinning ed with 50mg tren ace and 20 or 25mg (alternating days) of prop. One rule for pct though with any 19nor is no Nolva.