M1T+Trest/Dienazone Cycle Critique

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Due to occupational changes in the new few months I won't be in a position to cycle until at least some time next year. As such, and because no cycle is ever enough, I've elected to create the biggest eight weeker I can manage. Before any mentions it, pinning is not an option right now.

Plan is as follows:

MIT - 10/10/0/0/0/0/0/0/0
TD Trest - 44/44/44/44/44/44/44/44
TD Diene - 150/150/150/150/150/150/150/150
Asin - 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

PCT
Torem-90/60/60/60
Clomid-25/25/25/25

I'll be splitting 2g Trest across 90ml worth of Dienazone. The result (2000/90) is 22.2mg/ml. I ran oral Trest up to 100mg and loved it, figured 22-44mg TD should be easily handled with 12.5mg ed Aromasin. Will adjust accordingly. Regarding the M1T, some might say 10mg / 2wks is a bit mild - as mild as M1T can be - but as a kickstart I don't feel a need to go balls crazy with it. Given what I've read, there may be some progesterone issues running M1T alongside the dienazone. If anyone has any hard information regarding this I'd love to hear it.

Debating extending PCT to 6 weeks.

The intent is obviously a full-scale bulk. There will be some definite lean times in my future so I'm not particularly concerned about fat gain. It won't be a dirty bulk, but I'll be around 3500-4k calories so fat accrual is inevitable.

So comments, questions, advice, warnings, etc are appreciated.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
I could certainly push to 3 if I feel up to it. Standing supply is such I could push it past, but I have no doubt by week three I'll be getting some substantial appetite suppression.

PCT seems to vary board to board. Any thoughts on extending pct time? Or possibly adding in low-dose Osta?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think there is a need to run torem an clomid together, unless you did like half the rec dosage with torem and after week 4 of torem clomid, drop clomid and continue torem at rec dosage.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Run the Trest at double that and your bulk is taken care of.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if you'd drop in. I do recall your deep and unconditional love of the trest. Yeah, I wondered about just dropping a gram in each dienazone, but as if TD is as good as I've been told I'm unsure how the estro sides might manifest. At 100mg Trest there were some definite gyno precursors - my tshirt was like f*cking sandpaper near the end - so I'm slightly hesitant to go heavy. After all, once its in the vials, it aint coming out.

Or, ya know, I could just do a gram a day IM. whatevs.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Wondering if you'd drop in. I do recall your deep and unconditional love of the trest. Yeah, I wondered about just dropping a gram in each dienazone, but as if TD is as good as I've been told I'm unsure how the estro sides might manifest. At 100mg Trest there were some definite gyno precursors - my tshirt was like f*cking sandpaper near the end - so I'm slightly hesitant to go heavy. After all, once its in the vials, it aint coming out.

Or, ya know, I could just do a gram a day IM. whatevs.
Lol. I just ran Tren and mg for mg Trest is more anabolic and easier to control. But yeah if you can get 20-30mg of it into your blood stream, you'll definitely have gains. 10ED IM and I can make gains. I'm coasting along at a little over 207 these days. I'm only 25 lbs heavier than I was in may. It's been a good year

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Lol. I just ran Tren and mg for mg Trest is more anabolic and easier to control. But yeah if you can get 20-30mg of it into your blood stream, you'll definitely have gains. 10ED IM and I can make gains. I'm coasting along at a little over 207 these days. I'm only 25 lbs heavier than I was in may. It's been a good year
IIRCl, you are pretty damned lean. 25lbs ain't a small feat. Ya wanna leave some anabolism for the rest of us, big guy?

Edit: Real quick, you have any experience with M1T?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
IIRCl, you are pretty damned lean. 25lbs ain't a small feat. Ya wanna leave some anabolism for the rest of us, big guy?

Edit: Real quick, you have any experience with M1T?
Yeah some. It doesn't give me massive weight gain like it does for others. The main thing I noticed at 20ED was strength.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Well. Damn. That's unfortunate. That's why I elected for that over SD. That and if its your last time on the mountain you might as well go to the top, ya know?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well. Damn. That's unfortunate. That's why I elected for that over SD. That and if its your last time on the mountain you might as well go to the top, ya know?
Yep! Well do it man. These things affect everyone differently to a degree

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Whats was your cycle, if ya don't mind me asking?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I ran M1T with Mentabolan for a few weeks then switched to SD for 3 weeks, then moved into Trest IM. This was back in July and August

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
M1T with Ment? Gonna guess you broke a few PRs during that period, lol. So you ran M1T+Ment bridged directly into SD? Whats that, like five weeks? My liver would die.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
M1T with Ment? Gonna guess you broke a few PRs during that period, lol. So you ran M1T+Ment bridged directly into SD? Whats that, like five weeks? My liver would die.
Yeah something like that. A total of 6 weeks. Like almost a month of Trest IM. No PRs really. I think my liver is titanium. I ran only ALA for liver support if I remember right.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
.... well, clearly, now I have to run the M1T for seven weeks because f*ck you.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
You are heading for a one serious strength and mass gains running the Dienazone though! My brother just come of it and he acted like it was amazing

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
I ran dienazone once - was quite legit, indeed. This is far more substantial though.

I've been contemplating working peptides into this since it might be the last cycle for a long long time. Any knowledge/suggestions?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I ran dienazone once - was quite legit, indeed. This is far more substantial though.

I've been contemplating working peptides into this since it might be the last cycle for a long long time. Any knowledge/suggestions?
I could only go on what I read at this point. I've never used peptides so I don't feel comfortable giving loads of advice on them!

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Meh. Girlfriend doesn't want me injecting anything anyway. However, I am definitely going to give this GW stuff a try, though I'm unsure how it might work on a bulking diet. Screw it, though - I'm throwing every damned thing I can into this one.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Meh. Girlfriend doesn't want me injecting anything anyway. However, I am definitely going to give this GW stuff a try, though I'm unsure how it might work on a bulking diet. Screw it, though - I'm throwing every damned thing I can into this one.
Well then stack Tvar with it. Also 4AD for test and energy. You won't regret that. Run lot of Tudca and proceed to either run bigger doses of the methyls or longer runs. Get so. E Protobol to keep gains hard and libido raging. Lol need any more ideas? I'm running DMZ and Cyanostane right now along with Test and low dose Trest to finish out my cycle. Cyanostane at 45 and DMZ will be 45 when I get more. It'll be about 3 months now. Then into a brutal PCT that I'll eventually add ARA and low dose Osta in.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Ah, Tvar. That **** made me so strong... not much of a mass builder, but man it turned the gravity at the gym down, I swear. 4ad? Hell, I'll just throw that money at pounding out some oral Trest. I mean, 100mg pwo can't REALLY be that bad....

Let's define your 'low dose Trest'. I'm reaaaally thinking about just dropping 1g Trest into all of my dienazones.

What's your PCT looking like? Couple million iu of hcg?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Ah, Tvar. That **** made me so strong... not much of a mass builder, but man it turned the gravity at the gym down, I swear. 4ad? Hell, I'll just throw that money at pounding out some oral Trest. I mean, 100mg pwo can't REALLY be that bad....

Let's define your 'low dose Trest'. I'm reaaaally thinking about just dropping 1g Trest into all of my dienazones.

What's your PCT looking like? Couple million iu of hcg?
I'm talking 10mg ED intramuscular. Very low 25-30TD probably be the same.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
And no HCG at this point. I personally don't believe it's necessary for a 12 week cycle. I'm sure someone will blast me for this. I've been experimenting with Clomid on cycle and believe it or not, putting a science aside, it's keeping balls fat. I just dose it a few days on and a few off. Other people have been having similar results. It seems to trick your HPTA to some degree as long as it doesn't get used to it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And no HCG at this point. I personally don't believe it's necessary for a 12 week cycle. I'm sure someone will blast me for this. I've been experimenting with Clomid on cycle and believe it or not, putting a science aside, it's keeping balls fat. I just dose it a few days on and a few off. Other people have been having similar results. It seems to trick your HPTA to some degree as long as it doesn't get used to it.
hmmm

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if we both just back out of the thread slowly he won't see us.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you won't like this idea because there isn't "science" behind it.. If balls stay plump there is at least activity, therefore a bit less work to get restarted
That means it is increasing fsh ( follicle stimulating hormone) which is what makes you balls plump.

Leutinizing hormone ( lh ) is another story, but one wouldnt know for sure without blood work.
But pct would be super easy if it did. (increase lh production )

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
That means it is increasing fsh ( follicle stimulating hormone) which is what makes you balls plump.

Leutinizing hormone ( lh ) is another story, but one wouldnt know for sure without blood work.
But pct would be super easy if it did. (increase lh production )
Yeah I can go a long with that. Is it possible for one without the other to much extent? I'll look into it myself also.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that clomiphene's mechanism of action was to block estrogen's feedback loop so the body just keeps generating gonadotropin which, in a way I don't quite grasp, kick starts the HPTA. Wouldn't that keep the testes functioning? Or am I misinterperting how gonadotropin works? I thought it was the "Hey guys, make some effin' testosterone" signal.

Essentially the body thinks it has too little estrogen so it produces test to compensate. Or I'm totally wrong. That too.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
It seems that Tamoxifen does this for me also but not near as much and the effects wear off sooner than Clomid.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
But nolva doesn't make you a moody bitch like clomid :17: