My first cycle - Test E/Dbol

1. Registered User

My first cycle - Test E/Dbol

It's been a long time coming but I am finally going to take the pin!

Background on myself. I'm 30, 6'-2", 245lbs right now, probably sitting at about 15% body fat. Have never pinned before, but have ran three pro-hormone cycles in the past, the last being over a year ago. I stopped training for a few months after I hurt both my shoulders, but am back into it again now, more then every. I have been training since the age of 16 off and on, but started to take it seriously in the last two years or so.

I am not too concerned about how this cycle looks, I am prepared for what it throws at me, but it's more for a discussion then anything. This being my first, I have no idea how my body will react to the compounds, and going from what I've read and researched, I feel I am prepared for this.

So here is what I have it looking like.

Weeks 1-12: Test E at 250mg twice a week.

Weeks 1-5: Dbol at 40mg each day.

Weeks 14-18: Clomid at 100/100/50/50

I will be taking Arimidex at 0.5mg per day throughout cycle and PCT.

Supports while on: Orange Triad, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, Cissus, Tribulus, Liv. 52, BCAA's.

At week 13, I will start taking Creatine again and a PWD.

My diet is in check, taking in about 3,000 cals a day with a good ratio of protein and card intake.
    Because everyone's body is different, I will see how this reacts to me.

Question - should I use a Cycle Assist with this, or will the mix of Liv. 52, Milk Thistle and others be enough?

I am still sore from the last weeks workouts so I will not be starting until the end of the month. I still have to get my pins in as well. I have a bottle of Formeron I will use until then to get my body starting with outside compounds as well as all the supports, have been taking most of them starting last week.

My goal here is to put on whatever mass I can.

Please comment as you see fit. Looking forward to seeing how this cycle goes!

Cheers!
    Culler

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

This was my first cycle as well. I am a big fan of dbol and test e is smooth. It looks like you have everything layed out nice. Just keep everything sterile and you should have a good run. Good luck.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    This was my first cycle as well. I am a big fan of dbol and test e is smooth. It looks like you have everything layed out nice. Just keep everything sterile and you should have a good run. Good luck.
    Thanks man, really looking forward to it!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

cut the clomid down to 50/25/25/25

I would bump the dbol up to 50mgs and go 6 weeks with it

mine as well use creatine when you're using this, it's cheap

if you have everything bought, don't buy cycle assist... if you don't buy cycle assist
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    cut the clomid down to 50/25/25/25

I would bump the dbol up to 50mgs and go 6 weeks with it

mine as well use creatine when you're using this, it's cheap

if you have everything bought, don't buy cycle assist... if you don't buy cycle assist
    Thanks. I will use the creatine the whole way, it was on my mind to do so as well. I haven't bought the Cycle Assist yet, but I have pretty much everything else. Will need to order another bottle of Dbol, but that can be done.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.

Run clomid and nolva for PCT as they have a nice synergistic effect when ran together. Not sure why anyone wouldn't? At least have nolva on hand for gyno....

clomid @ 50/50/50/50
    nolva @ 40/40/20/20

stane over adex any day at 12.5mg eod for starters. Google if you don't take my word for it. Aromasin is basically a steroid within itself imo.

Not sure why you would take tribulus when you are literally injecting test into your ass....

Milk thistle AND Liv-52? Will negate the effects of dbol... I only drink on rare occasion and I always just preload milk thistle before and oral then only take a dose on my off days. Just me though.

Also I STRONGLY suggest running HCG @ 500 iu/w pinned 250 on same days as your test up until you start PCT. Keep your HPTA up.
    I don't go to the gym to be bigger than other people.
    I go to the gym to be bigger than me.
    (You can see TP in my avatar!!!!)
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

So can we agree

Weeks 1-6: Dbol at 50mg each day.

Weeks 14-18: Clomid at 50/25/25/25

Im 21 at 215lbs (6'4") and i am starting a cycle soon, just need to nail down the specifics also.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

"I will be taking Arimidex at 0.5mg per day throughout cycle and PCT."

This is too much adex. I wouldn't take more than 1.0mg per WEEK. You want some estrogen. Just not enough for boobs
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by aSKINNYkid View Post
    Run clomid and nolva for PCT as they have a nice synergistic effect when ran together. Not sure why anyone wouldn't? At least have nolva on hand for gyno....

clomid @ 50/50/50/50
    nolva @ 40/40/20/20

stane over adex any day at 12.5mg eod for starters. Google if you don't take my word for it. Aromasin is basically a steroid within itself imo.

Not sure why you would take tribulus when you are literally injecting test into your ass....

Milk thistle AND Liv-52? Will negate the effects of dbol... I only drink on rare occasion and I always just preload milk thistle before and oral then only take a dose on my off days. Just me though.

Also I STRONGLY suggest running HCG @ 500 iu/w pinned 250 on same days as your test up until you start PCT. Keep your HPTA up.
    Thanks for your advice. I already have the Adex, so I will run that at a lower dose then I suggested earlier.
    I usually take 1 to 2 milk thistle pills a day just as a liver health (while taking creatine and other supps). I was thinking of keeping the same, one or two a day, with the Liv.52 as extra support. I don't drink often either but as directed, not over use I figured would be best.
    I've read a lot on HCG as well, but for something like this cycle, I am not going to run it to see how my system reacts to the compounds and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by AHenry View Post
    So can we agree

Weeks 1-6: Dbol at 50mg each day.

Weeks 14-18: Clomid at 50/25/25/25

Im 21 at 215lbs (6'4") and i am starting a cycle soon, just need to nail down the specifics also.
    I am going to run the Dbol at 40mgs/day for 6 weeks but other then that, that's what I'm doing yes.

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    "I will be taking Arimidex at 0.5mg per day throughout cycle and PCT."

This is too much adex. I wouldn't take more than 1.0mg per WEEK. You want some estrogen. Just not enough for boobs
    Noted, will reduce dosage to .5mg opposite days I Pin, Monday & Friday to address how my body is reacting.

Thanks for the feedback on fine tuning this cycle. Really pumped for it, will be starting in a little over a week.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Culler View Post
    Thanks for your advice. I already have the Adex, so I will run that at a lower dose then I suggested earlier. I usually take 1 to 2 milk thistle pills a day just as a liver health (while taking creatine and other supps). I was thinking of keeping the same, one or two a day, with the Liv.52 as extra support. I don't drink often either but as directed, not over use I figured would be best. I've read a lot on HCG as well, but for something like this cycle, I am not going to run it to see how my system reacts to the compounds and go from there. I am going to run the Dbol at 40mgs/day for 6 weeks but other then that, that's what I'm doing yes. Noted, will reduce dosage to .5mg opposite days I Pin, Monday & Friday to address how my body is reacting. Thanks for the feedback on fine tuning this cycle. Really pumped for it, will be starting in a little over a week.
    To be completely honest, some people don't need an ai at 500mg a week. I always ere on the side of caution. Better safe than titties.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    To be completely honest, some people don't need an ai at 500mg a week. I always ere on the side of caution. Better safe than titties.
    This is very true.

But the only way I can find out how I will react is to do it. So here goes!

I started running my Dbol yesterday at 40mgs. I'm going to run it for a week solo before I get into the Test. I will go with it for 6 weeks so it will basically be 1.5 weeks solo, then 4.5 weeks of it while on the Test as well.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Looks good man. I'm thinking about ruining a similar cycle. Let me know how this goes.

Thanks
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

This is very true.

But the only way I can find out how I will react is to do it. So here goes!

I started running my Dbol yesterday at 40mgs. I'm going to run it for a week solo before I get into the Test. I will go with it for 6 weeks so it will basically be 1.5 weeks solo, then 4.5 weeks of it while on the Test as well.
    Def have the ai on hand because test and dbol may def give estrogen sides. I agree on waiting to see sides before starting though because estrogen is what actually helps with muscle growth. More estrogen will give more gains, you just want to limit it to the point you wont have sides. Not to mention that ai's wreak havoc on the users lipids. So if you can go without its healthier but once sides pop up don't hesitate to start.
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    Def have the ai on hand because test and dbol may def give estrogen sides. I agree on waiting to see sides before starting though because estrogen is what actually helps with muscle growth. More estrogen will give more gains, you just want to limit it to the point you wont have sides. Not to mention that ai's wreak havoc on the users lipids. So if you can go without its healthier but once sides pop up don't hesitate to start.
    I have Arimidex on hand right now and plan to run it on a low dosage when I start running the test. Will drop it to .5mg twice a week as suggested.
    Looking forward to seeing what happens!
  15. Registered User

About a week into the Dbol, starting to feel it slightly in the gym, worked my chest last night and felt much better then my previous chest workout. More stamina for those last few reps, slightly stronger, so I'm happy so far even though it's early. I thought I would post exactly what I do in a day for anyone who cares.

7:30am - Protein Isolate Shake, 20mgs Dbol
    9:00am - Small breakfast
    11:00am - Meal time, usually protein and white rice with a green veg, 3 orange triad, 1 Liv. 52, 1 Tribulus, 1 Hawthorne Berry, 1 Cissus
    3:00pm - same as previous, smaller portion
    6:00pm - Meal time, usually protein and white rice with a green veg, 3 orange triad, 1 Liv. 52, 1 Tribulus, 1 Hawthorne Berry, 1 Cissus
    8:00pm - 20mgs Dbol
    9:00pm - 1 scoop DAT
    9:30pm - Gym time, 1.5 scoops precision Mettel, 1 scoop Creatine Mono sip on this while working out.
    10:30pm - 2 scoops protein Isolate shake before bed, usually a small snack, tbl spoon of PB.

That's a typical day, will start the Test E hopefully on Sunday.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    cut the clomid down to 50/25/25/25 I would bump the dbol up to 50mgs and go 6 weeks with it mine as well use creatine when you're using this, it's cheap if you have everything bought, don't buy cycle assist... if you don't buy cycle assist

I don't agree increasing the dbol lowering the clomid and using creatine. Creatine causes water retention, test causes retention and dbol causes retention. See how your body reacts. My bp goes through the roof until I get my water levels controlled and I know I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by aSKINNYkid View Post
    Run clomid and nolva for PCT as they have a nice synergistic effect when ran together. Not sure why anyone wouldn't? At least have nolva on hand for gyno.... clomid @ 50/50/50/50 nolva @ 40/40/20/20 stane over adex any day at 12.5mg eod for starters. Google if you don't take my word for it. Aromasin is basically a steroid within itself imo. Not sure why you would take tribulus when you are literally injecting test into your ass.... Milk thistle AND Liv-52? Will negate the effects of dbol... I only drink on rare occasion and I always just preload milk thistle before and oral then only take a dose on my off days. Just me though. Also I STRONGLY suggest running HCG @ 500 iu/w pinned 250 on same days as your test up until you start PCT. Keep your HPTA up.
    I usually run nolva at 20 for 6 weeks and nolva at 50 for 4. I also don't understand why it would not be used.

Hcg I've never used. Never had a source. No need if you don't have a guy in my experiences. If you have a guy use it. I know it's cheap and a hell of an insurance policy.

OP be ready to play with your adex doses till you know what works for you. Be ready to take nolva in case you start seeing gyno.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Yeah, 50 mgs dbol is too high for me. I prefer 25. So I wouldn't go through the trouble of ordering more just to increase it 10 mgs. 5 weeks is fine.

Adex sucks but it works quickly so it isn't a bad choice. You will need to play with that dosing a bit. More isnt better.

Go ahead and run creatine, it's creatine. It'll have creatine-like effects.
  18. Registered User

Holding steady at 240lbs right now, which I'm happy with at the moment. Feeling no sides yet from the Dbol, I haven't started taking the Adex yet, will do so when I start the Test this weekend, Sunday will be my first injection. Finally got my pins sorted out, just have to pick them up from my local drug store. They didn't have 23g 1.5"s so I had to go with 23g 1" which should be fine. 18g to draw with. Really pumped to get the Test flowing!

Strength has increased though, and my endurance and focus has jumped as well, partially mental I'm sure but I destroyed my legs last night. Shoulders tonight!
  19. Registered User

Well, it's official, first injection was done Saturday night.
    Went off without a hitch, followed all the procedures I've researched and honestly, it was easier then I thought. Didn't feel a thing for a good hour, then it started to get sore and is now very tender. I believe it is just the normal tender for a first time injection site, feels like someone punched me in the right ass cheek, much like a bruise. No discoloration at all, was a little tiny bit of blood when I pulled the pin out, but overall, very happy with the first time. Will pin the other side tomorrow or Wednesday night.
    Now it's go time!! Very excited to keep this motivation and training going hardcore, been very good over the last few weeks and I plan on keeping this intensity up for the full 12 weeks and then some!! Time to grow MF's!!
  20. Registered User

The tenderness is starting to go now, feels much better this morning. Had a killer back workout last night!
    Nothing really to report yet, feeling better mentally, ready to push this as hard as I can!!

Note: Weight is up, 242lbs as of last night but smaller around the waist, works for me!
  21. Registered User

Shot number two went off without a hitch last night. I have my wife do the actual injection, it's so much easier when she does it, I can't turn around that far to get it in there comfortably, will be tricky when I have to do one myself... lol
    definitely feeling the Dbol though, I'm at about week 2 complete and I can notice a difference in my pumps and strength. Really looking forward to seeing how week 4 thru 6 will feel, by that time, the Test should be starting to kick in as well.
    Had a killer arm workout yesterday, a personal trainer from my gym that I was chatting with pre-workout, asking some question on nutrition, asked if he could do a workout with me and he would follow as he thinks I don't work out with enough intensity. This came up when he was asking how my workouts were going, I was doing to many reps (12 to 15 on most lifts). He really opened my eyes, even though I have read about what he was telling me, I never really put it into action until yesterday and I really like the output. Intensity was insane, I have never sweat that much through an arm workout before and I even got a little nauseous a few times. shoveling the snow last night was a chore to say the least...

Weight is steady at 242lbs right now. Feeling way more hungry so I'm trying to eat more good food.
    No sides to note (on a negative side anyways). A little increase in temper but nothing major.

Loving every minutes so far!!
  22. Registered User

Up to 242.6lbs this morning. Losing my stomach fat pretty fast to be honest, but getting bigger at the same time. My wife said last night that she can see a big difference in my stomach already and that my traps/shoulders are getting bigger, so that's a good sign.

Took last night off, was sore as hell so needed a rest day. Legs tonight, going to hit it hard and intense the whole way, time for them to grow!!

Note: no sides to report yet. Increased appetite is noticeable though, nuts are still hanging, increased temper slightly, but I have twin boys at 3 years old so they will make a monk snap...
  23. Registered User

Quick check in. Weighed in at just shy of 250lbs last night. 2 weeks into the Test E, no sides to note really, can't really feel it yet, but I can see a difference in my body, a lot more defined, more prominent muscles, especially around the shoulder & trap areas. Triceps have grown too. Can't wait to keep this going and see what is to come in future weeks!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.

Wow,

Looks good, keep us posted.
    Goodluck.
    Quick check in. Weighed in at just shy of 250lbs last night. 2 weeks into the Test E, no sides to note really, can't really feel it yet, but I can see a difference in my body, a lot more defined, more prominent muscles, especially around the shoulder & trap areas. Triceps have grown too. Can't wait to keep this going and see what is to come in future weeks!
  25. Registered User

Well, it's pin night tonight. This will be the 6th injection. Feeling really good to be honest, can start to see some sizable gains now, big time. Weighed in last night at 253lbs, up 13lbs as of right now round about. Strength has increased big time. Smashed the 115lbs dumbbells for 8 reps on a flat bench press the other day, felt like an animal. My traps have doubled in size, arms have grown, legs have grown, overall, going really well and still have 13 weeks to go on the test E. No sides to report really, charging head on for this, eating tons of good food. Loving every second so far. Will try and get some pics together at some point.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Going Apesh!t with my first cycle Test Cyp/Dbol
    By Derran6 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 07:17 AM
  2. First Cycle: Test E/Dbol/Arimidex
    By Light88 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 05:21 AM
  3. My first Cycle: Test E/H drol/Formestane
    By ironmanZVW in forum Anabolics