Choices for Epistane

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Choices for Epistane


    I'm planning my next cycle that I want to run here in a few weeks or so and really wanted to try Epistane stacked with my left over Halo. I started looking around at the Epi's & damn there are quite a few that seem the same but have different names, slightly. Could anyone ( hopefully more than just one) tell me what they used and what you thought of it please? I would very much appreciate anyone's suggestions on an Epi.

  2. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0

    You know I'm going to say Ironflex Brawn... 15mg per pill verses the standard 10 mg.. And with our 20% off code AM20 it's a no brainer..
  3. Registered User
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    You know I'm going to say Ironflex Brawn... 15mg per pill verses the standard 10 mg.. And with our 20% off code AM20 it's a no brainer..
    awsome
    Basement is looking great BTW
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    awsome
    Basement is looking great BTW
    you got it !! and thanks I'm trying...
  5. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0

    There are a ton epi products out there, a couple that have gotten great feedback, not in any order
    1. Brawn
    2. Vital 2a3a
    3. Xcel E-staneX
    4. Havoc
  6. Registered User
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    There are a ton epi products out there, a couple that have gotten great feedback, not in any order
    1. Brawn
    2. Vital 2a3a
    3. Xcel E-staneX
    4. Havoc
    Thank you Pete .... That's helping.
  7. Registered User
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    You know I'm going to say Ironflex Brawn... 15mg per pill verses the standard 10 mg.. And with our 20% off code AM20 it's a no brainer..
    I was checking out the Trenstane it looks like something I would like to try next. Can I stack the Trenstane with my left over HaloX and still run 6 weeks?
  8. Registered User
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,707
    Answers
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post

    I was checking out the Trenstane it looks like something I would like to try next. Can I stack the Trenstane with my left over HaloX and still run 6 weeks?
    I will follow along once it comes together brother.

    I think Trenstane may be enough on its own for your second cycle, unless you dose low.

    Trenstane is already 2 compounds, neither of which you have used. Just my opinion to safely jump up from HaloX
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  9. Registered User
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,442
    Answers
    3

    i ran vital labs epi 2a3a 2 times both with good results. plus it's a 120ct bottle!!!!
  10. Registered User
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I will follow along once it comes together brother.

    I think Trenstane may be enough on its own for your second cycle, unless you dose low.

    Trenstane is already 2 compounds, neither of which you have used. Just my opinion to safely jump up from HaloX
    Hi Driven you & the solution are really killing that PES thread lol.
    So is this Trenstane , which I've researched and read about, stronger than HaloX?, in your opinion? And is 6 weeks ok ?
  11. Registered User
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,442
    Answers
    3

    trenstane looks good only one methyl too!! shoot it a toss up between that and epi smash hmmmm
  12. Registered User
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,707
    Answers
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post

    Hi Driven you & the solution are really killing that PES thread lol.
    So is this Trenstane , which I've researched and read about, stronger than HaloX?, in your opinion? And is 6 weeks ok ?
    I will let a rep chime in for an answer from personal experience but based on the literature/research, yes.

    Geared towards a cut or lean bulk, and yes to 6 weeks.

    Thanks, glad you've been enjoying the recipes
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  13. Registered User
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    trenstane looks good only one methyl too!! shoot it a toss up between that and epi smash hmmmm
    Yeah I know.... It's a toss up. I was eyeballing the epi strong . Thanks for helping
  14. Registered User
    deadliftz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    106
    Answers
    0

    I'm using Pure Labs, cost me about EUR30 for 90*18mg. Still early, but I can tell it's real stuff despite the value.
  15. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    I was checking out the Trenstane it looks like something I would like to try next. Can I stack the Trenstane with my left over HaloX and still run 6 weeks?
    How much HaloX you have left... You may want to save it but yes you can stack it.. Trenstane will yield more gains than Halo X since it has 2 compounds..
  16. Registered User
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    How much HaloX you have left... You may want to save it but yes you can stack it.. Trenstane will yield more gains than Halo X since it has 2 compounds..
    I have just short of a full bottle of halo left.
    I just ordered 2 bottles of Trenstane by IRONFLEX thanks Bcazo for the AM20 hook up & thanks everyone for your time and advice.
  17. Registered User
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,442
    Answers
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    I have just short of a full bottle of halo left. I just ordered 2 bottles of Trenstane by IRONFLEX thanks Bcazo for the AM20 hook up & thanks everyone for your time and advice.
    what was your total with shipping?
  18. Registered User
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    It was like..... 69or70$
  19. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    I have just short of a full bottle of halo left.
    I just ordered 2 bottles of Trenstane by IRONFLEX thanks Bcazo for the AM20 hook up & thanks everyone for your time and advice.
    thanks once again for your support ... If you log it don't forget to hit me up..
  20. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,706
    Answers
    0

    Tren and epi have a synergy that users enjoy. If you bought two bottles I'd dose it;

    30/40/40/40/50/50 (if you're comfortable with the mg of sd you'll be ingesting and if you have no sides)

    You could stack the halo, IMO it'd be a waste at a dose 75mg or lower, and it takes roughly two-three weeks to feel it really "kick"
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  21. Registered User
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    thanks once again for your support ... If you log it don't forget to hit me up..
    I'm for sure logging it & I will most def let you know when it's time.
  22. Registered User
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,707
    Answers
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post

    I'm for sure logging it & I will most def let you know when it's time.
    Good man, one log at a time we'll be watching IronFlex buff you up by the sounds of it.
    If you do a log I'm there
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  23. Registered User
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Tren and epi have a synergy that users enjoy. If you bought two bottles I'd dose it;

    30/40/40/40/50/50 (if you're comfortable with the mg of sd you'll be ingesting and if you have no sides)

    You could stack the halo, IMO it'd be a waste at a dose 75mg or lower, and it takes roughly two-three weeks to feel it really "kick"
    Hey Tyga thanks for the advice. I will run solo & save my Halo. I still have some weeks to go , just stocking up for my next run. I'll let you know when it's time.
  24. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,706
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Hey Tyga thanks for the advice. I will run solo & save my Halo. I still have some weeks to go , just stocking up for my next run. I'll let you know when it's time.
    How's your pct going btw?
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  25. Registered User
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    How's your pct going btw?
    It's going good. Didn't know what to expect but alls normal. No boobs or nothing lol... Still working out . Lost about 4lb since day1.
    Oh .... I started my ArA with XGels . Works pretty good more sweating and soreness & really nice pumps. Enormous sh*ts !
  26. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    It's going good. Didn't know what to expect but alls normal. No boobs or nothing lol... Still working out . Lost about 4lb since day1. Oh .... I started my ArA with XGels . Works pretty good more sweating and soreness & really nice pumps. Enormous sh*ts !
    Sounds like a win win!
  27. Registered User
    tjfs87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0

    Running havoc now with no complaints. +1 from me.
  28. Registered User
    snyderd1972's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0

    Ran lgi twice great results kicked in fast.
  29. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,706
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    I started my ArA with XGels . Works pretty good more sweating and soreness & really nice pumps. Enormous sh*ts !
    I noticed the stupid large dumps as well!!! I figured it was the ArA because I haven't switched my diet at all

    Lol glad someone else is having this effect
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  30. Registered User
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    715
    Answers
    0

    Ive used havoc and epi strong. I liked both, epi strong a little better imo.
  31. Registered User
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Tren and epi have a synergy that users enjoy. If you bought two bottles I'd dose it;

    30/40/40/40/50/50 (if you're comfortable with the mg of sd you'll be ingesting and if you have no sides)

    You could stack the halo, IMO it'd be a waste at a dose 75mg or lower, and it takes roughly two-three weeks to feel it really "kick"
    Hey Tyga... How are people taking 30mg & 50mg of Trenstane when the capsule is a 20 mg cap ?
  32. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,706
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Hey Tyga... How are people taking 30mg & 50mg of Trenstane when the capsule is a 20 mg cap ?
    You'd have to buy a solo tren product.
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  33. Registered User
    mxracer323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    Anyone used EPI Smash by blackstone labs?
  34. Registered User
    Mperkins's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    523
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    I'm planning my next cycle that I want to run here in a few weeks or so and really wanted to try Epistane stacked with my left over Halo. I started looking around at the Epi's & damn there are quite a few that seem the same but have different names, slightly. Could anyone ( hopefully more than just one) tell me what they used and what you thought of it please? I would very much appreciate anyone's suggestions on an Epi.
    i SEE how it is my epi message wasnt good enough!!! i vote epistrong.
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold
  35. Registered User
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post
    i SEE how it is my epi message wasnt good enough!!! i vote epistrong.
    Ha ... I really did like the info on epistong... Was so close to getting it. Then decided to do a double stack .
  36. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,706
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Ha ... I really did like the info on epistong... Was so close to getting it. Then decided to do a double stack .
    Epi strong is the same a brawn.

    Epi =/= epi

    Epistrong 15mg per cap
    Brawn 15mg per cap

    No difference except the price tag
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  37. Registered User
    Mperkins's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    523
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Epi strong is the same a brawn.

    Epi =/= epi

    Epistrong 15mg per cap
    Brawn 15mg per cap

    No difference except the price tag
    oh geez i didnt realize the price tag on brawn! i was thinking 50-60 but thats a good price!
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold
  38. Registered User
    Mperkins's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    523
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Ha ... I really did like the info on epistong... Was so close to getting it. Then decided to do a double stack .
    whatcha planning on stacking brother! and i got your $$$ i feel bad that you havent got my package so if you dont get it by end of next week for some reason im returning you your money brother so you get it for free! it would be unfair for you having to wait bro
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold
  39. Registered User
    Mperkins's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    523
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Epi strong is the same a brawn.

    Epi =/= epi

    Epistrong 15mg per cap
    Brawn 15mg per cap

    No difference except the price tag
    price:
    epistrong: 50$
    brawn 40$

    caps per bottle:
    epi: 90
    brawn:60
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold
  40. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post
    oh geez i didnt realize the price tag on brawn! i was thinking 50-60 but thats a good price!
    yeah it is and use our code AM20 and get 20% off...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 12:56 PM
  2. Finigenx Magnum a good choice for first cycle...
    By jdahlum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2005, 01:38 PM
  3. Help on PH/PS choice for ********/cutter
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 12:40 PM
  4. Please help.. best choice for fight
    By Kristopher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 12:07 AM
  5. A Hypothetical Choice for Mr. Bush About France
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 11:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in