my new cycle any suggestions?

maikl cy

Awards
hi there I am maikl 32 y.o and I am about to begin a new 6 week cycle with boldenon parabolan and I am not so sure about it but I am thinking of going with a t3 combination as well. I also do my protein bca hmb glutamine all year. I am 180cm 86kg and of about 20/100 fat right now. I had a bulking cycle a month ago with enanthate and dianabol and I got some extra fat with it as well... any suggestions? anyone more experienced to give advice? especially on the t3 issue. thanks

maikl cy

Awards
hi there I am maikl 32 y.o and I am about to begin a new 6 week cycle with boldenon parabolan and I am not so sure about it but I am thinking of going with a t3 combination as well. I also do my protein bca hmb glutamine all year. I am 180cm 86kg and of about 20/100 fat right now. I had a bulking cycle a month ago with enanthate and dianabol and I got some extra fat with it as well... any suggestions? anyone more experienced to give advice? especially on the t3 issue. thanks
none has an opinion on this?

Viking23

Awards
Your a troll! If your bot you better Start reading man because you are screwing your body up. You honestly have Jo knowledge on this subject so drop everything and get back to the books/drawing board.

maikl cy

Awards
Your a troll! If your bot you better Start reading man because you are screwing your body up. You honestly have Jo knowledge on this subject so drop everything and get back to the books/drawing board.
so ok... I am here to learn. but I am expecting a more complete and slight better attitude on an answer. you ate judging me by only saying what my grandmother may say that I am scrweing my body... can you be mire specific and intuitive?

DylanMan

Awards
SUPER DMZ 2.0

But I highly suggest you do your research before thinking about it.