15 week OTC contest prep AMS 4ad FRL 5-alpha test Trenavar

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
AMS 4ad 6 caps a day weeks 15-9
Forerunner Labs 5-alpha test 4 caps a day weeks 15-9 then 8 caps a day weeks 8-1
Trenavar weeks 15-1 starting at 150mg a day
All dosing is subject to change as I will see what feels and works the best as I go.
I started this cycle 2 weeks ago in hopes of getting the glycogen retention out the way I always jump up about 6-10lbs at the start of a cycle. Current weight 238 starting weight was 230.
Supplements
Basic staples and CEL cycle support.
5-htp
P5P
tt-33 and old style PES shift
ECA stack

I will update with anything I add or subtract!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I'll try to keep things interesting. I'll post up my current workout plan tonight or tomorrow. And diet will follow.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Damn 150mg of trenavar a day? Stuff I saw for sale was 10mg tabs and 90 total for $30. Would be damn expensive.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Damn 150mg of trenavar a day? Stuff I saw for sale was 10mg tabs and 90 total for $30. Would be damn expensive.
There are some 15mg, 30mg and raw powders out there.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how I missed this one... In for the shred fest :)

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
We need some updates I'm thinking of stacking some trenavar with epi for 6 weeks. 30-40 mg of epi + 20-30mg trenavar.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Thanks. I'm still dealing with minor gyno after epi. I'm a bit worried about the trenavar causing gyno on cycle but in theory epi should combat it.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Very nice stack!

hate prestacks but that sounds like youre looking for epitren! i recommend solos so you can play with the dosing but if youve done epi and tren and know your body save some $$$ and get epitren ive heard good reviews

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ugh this has been the worst winter for me in years. I have been sick three times in three months... oh well fever broke last night hit the gym and feeling good today. Lost two lbs this week so I'm on track. I'll post up my routine and diet soon. Sorry for the delay I'm a big baby when I get sick.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
hate prestacks but that sounds like youre looking for epitren! i recommend solos so you can play with the dosing but if youve done epi and tren and know your body save some $$$ and get epitren ive heard good reviews
Oh I agree I love to play with dosing so pre stacks never work out well.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm still dealing with minor gyno after epi. I'm a bit worried about the trenavar causing gyno on cycle but in theory epi should combat it.
I would not bet on that. In fact if I were you I would run letro before trying another cycle and you might consider an AI to be basic cycle support for you from now on!! Best to be careful! :)

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Oh I agree I love to play with dosing so pre stacks never work out well.
that and most of the 'GOOD" ones are like "most hard core PH with halo, epi, msten, tren, superdrl=ol, dmz, mixed with 1andro and m1t...." its like the ****? trying to kill the public????

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
that and most of the 'GOOD" ones are like "most hard core PH with halo, epi, msten, tren, superdrl=ol, dmz, mixed with 1andro and m1t...." its like the ****? trying to kill the public????
A lot of those bigger stacks are meant for the experienced user who has ran solo compounds and know how there affected by them. This doesn't always happen though, you see someone's first run with a quad stack, crazy!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
A lot of those bigger stacks are meant for the experienced user who has ran solo compounds and know how there affected by them. This doesn't always happen though, you see someone's first run with a quad stack, crazy!
im sorry even after me running two cycles of ultradrol i wouldnt touch those with a ten foot poleeee! liver failure to the max. if youre willing to kill your liver with that quad stack man up and pin. ive only taken those two cycles of ultradrol and after seeing my liver and other things in blood work im thinking these gains arent worth it. i needa manup and pin next cycle

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
im sorry even after me running two cycles of ultradrol i wouldnt touch those with a ten foot poleeee! liver failure to the max. if youre willing to kill your liver with that quad stack man up and pin. ive only taken those two cycles of ultradrol and after seeing my liver and other things in blood work im thinking these gains arent worth it. i needa manup and pin next cycle
I totally understand I'm even debating if I want to run simple epistane the last 4-6 weeks in this cycle or if I want to stick with non methyl like furuza-a and 5alpha test.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I totally understand I'm even debating if I want to run simple epistane the last 4-6 weeks in this cycle or if I want to stick with non methyl like furuza-a and 5alpha test.
i vote for some eca and erase or reduce xt to spare muscle. that is if you havent got alll that ish. or a test prop run at 300mg a week would be good

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
i vote for some eca and erase or reduce xt to spare muscle. that is if you havent got alll that ish. or a test prop run at 300mg a week would be good
Prop would be best but I am trying to do this one 100% otc. Just to see how it comes out.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Holy insomnia batman i need to sleep im a walking zombie the past 3 days!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Holy insomnia batman i need to sleep im a walking zombie the past 3 days!
melatonin and camomeil or however you spell it tea. or just drink some nightquil ;)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
melatonin and camomeil or however you spell it tea. or just drink some nightquil ;)
Yeah been doing nyquil and benadryl the past 5 days. No joy might break out the phenubuit next.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
currently sitting at 228 lbs eating about 2000 cals a day. 30 min cardio 5 days a week I do not plan on bumming it up this week yet. just keeping things the same and will see how much weight I loose while not being sick.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
currently sitting at 228 lbs eating about 2000 cals a day. 30 min cardio 5 days a week I do not plan on bumming it up this week yet. just keeping things the same and will see how much weight I loose while not being sick.
227 this week higher dose trenavar might be slowing down the weight loss.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Oh and the insomnia is a bit better after adding in some "research" ;)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
224 today heading in the right direction now.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Hey man I'm thinking of getting some trenavar to put with my epi. How fast does it take to kick in? I know epi is 2-3 weeks for me. Also trenavar can cause gyno on cycle so should I just have nolva on hand or is letro better?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey man I'm thinking of getting some trenavar to put with my epi. How fast does it take to kick in? I know epi is 2-3 weeks for me. Also trenavar can cause gyno on cycle so should I just have nolva on hand or is letro better?
Took about two weeks so far I have ran topical formastane at 2 pumps a day(sorry if I left that out). I have had No problem but always keep Nolvadex and a strong AI on hand like letro never know when that Bunny might have an issue.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Weight at 222 now sticking with 2000-2100 calories but bumped cardio to 30 min 7 days a week. I am 8 weeks out from my first show of the year. Trying to keep the cardio light but not starve due to my job so I will be kicking in the ECA this week probably and TT-33 at 6 weeks out.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
220 lbs this week steady loss but I need to turn things up to make my first show April 5th ..more cardio or reduce calories more? Not sure yet.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
220 lbs this week steady loss but I need to turn things up to make my first show April 5th ..more cardio or reduce calories more? Not sure yet.
i say cardio. id always wanna keep my calories high jusst bump up the cardio until you just cant do anymore then move calories.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
that is do you like cardio?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
that is do you like cardio?
Its fine just time consuming. I'm at 45 min a day now. Might just bump to an hour this week and see how it works.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Still at 45min cardio a day 2000 calories 218 lbs 6 weeks left to the first show of the year. I'm thinking if I stay at 2 lbs per week I'll nail it BF% wise. Just need to peak correctly and it will be good. Sticking with ECA right threw to the show.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Well im pushing back to another show.. My son went into the hospital Sunday night with an appendicitis and it burst so I have been living in the hospital room with him no meal prep no cardio no lifting. But oh well such is life im going to push for a mid May show and keep this cycle going this 15 weeks of trendione might just turn into 20... lol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I wish the best for your son. That's no joke when it bursts inside.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
yeah they're not many things scare me but I have no problem admitting that news really did and then the infections that followed were not any better. But today was really good day is up walking looking like he's getting better and is a chance may be home this weekend.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
im praying brother! ****s not ok! much respect for pushing your contest like a father should!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Glad to hear he's doing better! That's a big relief