DMZ EXTREME + ???? for stack

cfresh1234

Awards
Decided to run DMZ EXTREME by AT....was wondering what would be great to stack with this. I have run DMZ Load by war pharma which has max lmg in it as well and that stuff BLEW ME UP!! I was thinking trying to throw something in like furaza 300 by Olympus labs(would this be fine????? What have some you guys stacked with it??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say it is sufficient on it's own but furaza would work.

What is your pct?

cfresh1234

Awards
I want to try and run something along side it for some potential fat burning.
I know diet it key to fat loss...just thinking furaza would be a good supplement to to helping.
PCT:

Liquid tamox from arr... 20/20/10/10
Revolution Black PCT
possibly some kind of anti-cortisol product

rphash49

Awards
Dmz is used more for bulking than cutting but like you said diet plays a bigger role in that. I plan to stack trest with my next dmz/m-sten run.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try and run something along side it for some potential fat burning.
I know diet it key to fat loss...just thinking furaza would be a good supplement to to helping.
PCT:

Liquid tamox from arr... 20/20/10/10
Revolution Black PCT
possibly some kind of anti-cortisol product
I would run the Tamox at 20/20/20/20
Revolution Black has only 325mg for DAA so I would just grab some SNS DAA or other bulk DAA.
Reduce XT is great for cortisol control ESPECIALLY if you are using stims in PCT and they can raise your cortisol levels

cfresh1234

Awards
Sup3r PCT by olympus labs....would this be strong enough to run solo in PCT or should I still mix in the liquid tamox?? And Reduce XT??

rphash49

Awards
Sup3r PCT by olympus labs....would this be strong enough to run solo in PCT or should I still mix in the liquid tamox?? And Reduce XT??
For dmz an otc pct is not going to cut it. A serm is needed

cfresh1234

Awards
It has 50mg of armistane in it...is this okay to take along with the tamox + reduce XT in pct??

DNA24

Awards
Decided to run DMZ EXTREME by AT....was wondering what would be great to stack with this. I have run DMZ Load by war pharma which has max lmg in it as well and that stuff BLEW ME UP!! I was thinking trying to throw something in like furaza 300 by Olympus labs(would this be fine????? What have some you guys stacked with it??
starting the following stack in a couple weeks Weeks 1-12 Test E Weeks 1-4/6 Dmz 3.0 or Methadrol extreme (still deciding which one and wether to run for 4 or 6 weeks, leaning towards DMZ over a 6 week span) Weeks 1-17 Adex from day1 until last day of PCT. Weeks 14-17 PCT You may want to stack Stano or Epistane if you don't want to go with an injectable. I ran Stano with Hdrol before and really cut down. They say Stano by itself doesn't do much, but is beneficial when stacked with another compound. I was really pleased with my results from my Stano/Hdrol stack, keeping in mind my diet was immaculate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheBigBrodie Anabolics 2
Noteboom Anabolics 30
Anabolics 7
Seanm513 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5
Anabolics 6