1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Doc's Diagnosis: Swoliosis

Alright guys the wait is over. This log should b one for the books. I'm not f*cking around and I never will. Most of y'all probly don't know but I was in a bad car accident August 12th, because of my spinal injuries that kept me out of the gym for 7 weeks including the 2 weeks I took off b4 my contest prep was supposed to start. I was sitting pretty lean at 188 but lost several pounds of muscle and gained some fat. I was depressed so I didn't eat much, dropped down to 184.

After being back in the gym for about a week I decided to start a cycle. Started with Sten-zine and went from 186 to 206 in 4 weeks, then I threw in Tren E just for the hell of it to see how I would react. Its the 12th week of the cycle and last I weighed in at 218, so I'm up 32 pounds and the gains keep coming. Last 3 months have been a massive bulk where I pretty much eat what I want lol, my metabolism allows me thankfully.

I'm done bulking in another week and then I'm cutting for my show April 19th. Like I said I'm not f*cking around, I'm not BBing just for fun, I'm BBing to go pro. My goal is to come in shredded as f*ck above 210 for heavyweight.

Stats
    Ht: About 5'10
    Wt: 218

Here's the cycle bros:

Weeks 1-16 Test 200mg
    Weeks 1-16 EQ 900mg
    Weeks 1-16 Tren E 400mg(will bump to 500mg soon)
    Weeks 1-6 DMZ 50mg ED
    Weeks 1-6 Protobol 100mg ED(Hyde convinced me lol)
    Weeks 11-16 Epi 50mg ED

Ancillaries/Supports
    Arimidex
    Aromasin
    Prami
    Plenty of Damage Control
    Taurine for back pumps

I'm gonna use these when necessary, I'm not sensitive to estrogen and the tren has been giving me no issues with prolactin whatsoever but I have everything just in case. If sides occur I will dose accordingly but start low as I don't want to lower estrogen too much.

Pics tomorrow brahs, its legs which is my favorite.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.36%

Your beast. Kill it dude.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    Your beast. Kill it dude.
    Thanks brah that's the plan. I think I'm gonna shock myself with this transformation.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In for the ride! This should be killer!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Well we have only been in 2014 for a few days now and I think we have just witnessed the title of the year.
    Get elephantitis huge bro Ill be following along
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%

Pretty serious cycle you got planed out.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

In for shredz
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Well we have only been in 2014 for a few days now and I think we have just witnessed the title of the year. Get elephantitis huge bro Ill be following along
    He already has elephantitis. His schlong is like an elephant trunk.

Doc be ready for e2 around week 6 on eq.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Well we have only been in 2014 for a few days now and I think we have just witnessed the title of the year.
    Get elephantitis huge bro Ill be following along
    Hahaha thanks brah I'm gonna try my best to hold this weight but just get stupid shredded.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    Pretty serious cycle you got planed out.
    Yeah man i wasn't f*cking around with this one.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    In for shredz
    Fur sure brah glad to have u. There will b some ridiculous shredding going on for this show.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

He already has elephantitis. His schlong is like an elephant trunk.

Doc be ready for e2 around week 6 on eq.
    Oh yeah I made sure I have all my AIs ready to go. Gonna stay dry, only thing I like wet is my girl haha
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

I should also mention that there is no pct cuz I'm cruising from now on. Can't come off if plan on going pro. I'll cruise on 200-250mg of test. I have another show in august but I'm only gonna add a high dose of var and maybe some mast. I won't have another blast til September/October.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Subd bro
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.73%

Good thing you plan on cruising - you're not really even getting on now, you're adding 4 months to your current cycle that's been going on for 3 months lol. As young as you are you COULD recover from this all in the end, of course, but there is/will be damage done that will never be repairable. Not to worry, as you've merely accelerated your Andropause - most guys in their 50s begin it anyway, often sooner, you're just being proactive about getting on an engineered replacement

Buddy is on the last day or 2 of 6wks of Bulk Up @ 6 caps e/d (test base), DMZ @ 30, Proto @ 100. Went from 221 to 230 in about 25 days & has stayed there but continued to lean around the core a lot & has gotten stronger/more endurance & looks fuller by a lot. RBC went up a lot; he's not very vascular naturally (I am) & his veins are poppin harder than mine on this Ostarine. DMZ/Proto will prob add some quality lean mass but mainly recomp you hard.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I should also mention that there is no pct cuz I'm cruising from now on. Can't come off if plan on going pro. I'll cruise on 200-250mg of test. I have another show in august but I'm only gonna add a high dose of var and maybe some mast. I won't have another blast til September/October.
    You considering gh at all? I know dd is having an awesome exp with it since starting.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Good thing you plan on cruising - you're not really even getting on now, you're adding 4 months to your current cycle that's been going on for 3 months lol. As young as you are you COULD recover from this all in the end, of course, but there is/will be damage done that will never be repairable. Not to worry, as you've merely accelerated your Andropause - most guys in their 50s begin it anyway, often sooner, you're just being proactive about getting on an engineered replacement

Buddy is on the last day or 2 of 6wks of Bulk Up @ 6 caps e/d (test base), DMZ @ 30, Proto @ 100. Went from 221 to 230 in about 25 days & has stayed there but continued to lean around the core a lot & has gotten stronger/more endurance & looks fuller by a lot. RBC went up a lot; he's not very vascular naturally (I am) & his veins are poppin harder than mine on this Ostarine. DMZ/Proto will prob add some quality lean mass but mainly recomp you hard.
    Lol I know right. This is just a crazy continuation of my cycle hahaha. Yeah I know the recovery from this would b brutal even with a kickass pct. But this is the life I've chose, I'm fine with putting myself on trt. If I can stay around this weight or gain a few pounds while getting under 5% bf then this show is mine.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

Lol I know right. This is just a crazy continuation of my cycle hahaha. Yeah I know the recovery from this would b brutal even with a kickass pct. But this is the life I've chose, I'm fine with putting myself on trt. If I can stay around this weight or gain a few pounds while getting under 5% bf then this show is mine.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

You considering gh at all? I know dd is having an awesome exp with it since starting.
    I have but I'm not gonna use it til I'm headed to nationals
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

In on this epic a$$ sh*t! After this log, AM will not be the same....I don't think it will ever walk right again!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    In on this epic a$$ sh*t! After this log, AM will not be the same....I don't think it will ever walk right again!
    AM gets sodomized haha. Glad to have u broski.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

No GH? Also let me know how powerful that DMZ feels after a few days. DMZ usually starts working really quickly for me. But my recent purchase there is a chance I got screwed. Caps are a strange color.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.73%

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    No GH? Also let me know how powerful that DMZ feels after a few days. DMZ usually starts working really quickly for me. But my recent purchase there is a chance I got screwed. Caps are a strange color.
    LGI is always white caps. Orange is something else man. You could even have DMZ at proper dosages, but it's not the stuff LGI originally had capped/packaged. You'll know once you start eating them I guess lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

I didn't wanna play with insulin yet, maybe after my august show. Yeah I'll let u know soon as I notice. Cuz the the test and EQ definitely isn't kicking yet so I'll probly feel the orals in a few days.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.73%

Also, didn't realize you were so damn young, Doc! Hell I'm 2 yrs older than you even, & I'm younger than everyone on here it seems like. Pretty cool that you intend to go Pro; glad you've got vision & the drive to make it happen. When my supp company gets going here over the next few months we'll have to use you for modeling lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

LGI is always white caps. Orange is something else man. You could even have DMZ at proper dosages, but it's not the stuff LGI originally had capped/packaged. You'll know once you start eating them I guess lol
    On Lockout forum the guys say they have gotten silver ones also and straight from the right place. No middle man. So that makes me have all kinds of questions. Some guys have had orange but they weren't sure either so they didn't take them.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

Also, didn't realize you were so damn young, Doc! Hell I'm 2 yrs older than you even, & I'm younger than everyone on here it seems like. Pretty cool that you intend to go Pro; glad you've got vision & the drive to make it happen. When my supp company gets going here over the next few months we'll have to use you for modeling lol
    I'll rep for you! As long as I get handouts lol
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.92%

Subbed. Kill it bro, you're getting freaky.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

Lol I'm the baby on here. Thanks man your words mean a lot to me. I'm hella motivated, this is my dream. BBing saved me from an early grave cuz of drug abuse. I'll take the gear over a stomach full of oxycontin any day. And hell yeah brah come march/April I'm gonna b looking pretty ridiculous, I'd love to work with u.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

On Lockout forum the guys say they have gotten silver ones also and straight from the right place. No middle man. So that makes me have all kinds of questions. Some guys have had orange but they weren't sure either so they didn't take them.
    Is there a way of testing them?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.73%

I'll rep for you! As long as I get handouts lol
    Lol I hope we can be really competitive. Like anything we sell as good as Lockout at least. Hard to say until we get some hard pricing on inventory, but I know we intend to keep profit margins low for as aggressive pricing as possible. We have day jobs & very low overhead as a home-based business, so what we lack in size we hope to make up with speed, customer service & hot deals. Time will tell.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Subbed. Kill it bro, you're getting freaky.
    U know it brah, I appreciate the support
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

Congrats on the supp company!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.73%

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Congrats on the supp company!
    I should elaborate; we're a home-based online-online supp retailer. We're gonna keep Protein to a few brands we personally love that we think will sell & otherwise focus on everything else. Preworkouts, fatburners, cycle support, natty supps, ph/ds, amino acids. Everything besides protein is small & easy to stock, so that'll be the focus.

Filed for our LLC already but still need some licensing & inventory. But this is a little dream of ours, so here we go! Nothing like coming home to work after your dayjob
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.92%

I should elaborate; we're a home-based online-online supp retailer. We're gonna keep Protein to a few brands we personally love that we think will sell & otherwise focus on everything else. Preworkouts, fatburners, cycle support, natty supps, ph/ds, amino acids. Everything besides protein is small & easy to stock, so that'll be the focus. Filed for our LLC already but still need some licensing & inventory. But this is a little dream of ours, so here we go! Nothing like coming home to work after your dayjob
    That's really cool! Do you have a name for it yet?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

Hyde-N-Seek
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

Lol that was my 50 year old humor coming out
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

I should elaborate; we're a home-based online-online supp retailer. We're gonna keep Protein to a few brands we personally love that we think will sell & otherwise focus on everything else. Preworkouts, fatburners, cycle support, natty supps, ph/ds, amino acids. Everything besides protein is small & easy to stock, so that'll be the focus.

Filed for our LLC already but still need some licensing & inventory. But this is a little dream of ours, so here we go! Nothing like coming home to work after your dayjob
    Well u got all your bros on here that will b good customers. And we know you're trustworthy so this should work out good
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.73%

Yes, have a website & facebook even, although they're next to empty atm. But pretty sure it's against the board rules to mention non-sponsors. Maybe one day
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol I'm the baby on here. Thanks man your words mean a lot to me. I'm hella motivated, this is my dream. BBing saved me from an early grave cuz of drug abuse. I'll take the gear over a stomach full of oxycontin any day. And hell yeah brah come march/April I'm gonna b looking pretty ridiculous, I'd love to work with u.
    I know exactly when you mean buddy.

Getting back into my lifting life and finally trying steroids saved my a$$ from the same sh*t.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

Similar Forum Threads

1. GYNECOMASTIA: ETIOLOGY, DIAGNOSIS, AND TREATMENT
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 12:04 AM
  2. Is there a doc in the house.
    By Sticks in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 03:14 PM
  3. fooling the doc into giving me test
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4