Doc's Diagnosis: Swoliosis

Page 2 of 17 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    LGI is always white caps. Orange is something else man. You could even have DMZ at proper dosages, but it's not the stuff LGI originally had capped/packaged. You'll know once you start eating them I guess lol
    On Lockout forum the guys say they have gotten silver ones also and straight from the right place. No middle man. So that makes me have all kinds of questions. Some guys have had orange but they weren't sure either so they didn't take them.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Also, didn't realize you were so damn young, Doc! Hell I'm 2 yrs older than you even, & I'm younger than everyone on here it seems like. Pretty cool that you intend to go Pro; glad you've got vision & the drive to make it happen. When my supp company gets going here over the next few months we'll have to use you for modeling lol
    I'll rep for you! As long as I get handouts lol
    •   
       


  3. Subbed. Kill it bro, you're getting freaky.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Also, didn't realize you were so damn young, Doc! Hell I'm 2 yrs older than you even, & I'm younger than everyone on here it seems like. Pretty cool that you intend to go Pro; glad you've got vision & the drive to make it happen. When my supp company gets going here over the next few months we'll have to use you for modeling lol
    Lol I'm the baby on here. Thanks man your words mean a lot to me. I'm hella motivated, this is my dream. BBing saved me from an early grave cuz of drug abuse. I'll take the gear over a stomach full of oxycontin any day. And hell yeah brah come march/April I'm gonna b looking pretty ridiculous, I'd love to work with u.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    On Lockout forum the guys say they have gotten silver ones also and straight from the right place. No middle man. So that makes me have all kinds of questions. Some guys have had orange but they weren't sure either so they didn't take them.
    Is there a way of testing them?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I'll rep for you! As long as I get handouts lol
    Lol I hope we can be really competitive. Like anything we sell as good as Lockout at least. Hard to say until we get some hard pricing on inventory, but I know we intend to keep profit margins low for as aggressive pricing as possible. We have day jobs & very low overhead as a home-based business, so what we lack in size we hope to make up with speed, customer service & hot deals. Time will tell.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Subbed. Kill it bro, you're getting freaky.
    U know it brah, I appreciate the support

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Also, didn't realize you were so damn young, Doc! Hell I'm 2 yrs older than you even, & I'm younger than everyone on here it seems like. Pretty cool that you intend to go Pro; glad you've got vision & the drive to make it happen. When my supp company gets going here over the next few months we'll have to use you for modeling lol
    Congrats on the supp company!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Congrats on the supp company!
    I should elaborate; we're a home-based online-online supp retailer. We're gonna keep Protein to a few brands we personally love that we think will sell & otherwise focus on everything else. Preworkouts, fatburners, cycle support, natty supps, ph/ds, amino acids. Everything besides protein is small & easy to stock, so that'll be the focus.

    Filed for our LLC already but still need some licensing & inventory. But this is a little dream of ours, so here we go! Nothing like coming home to work after your dayjob
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I should elaborate; we're a home-based online-online supp retailer. We're gonna keep Protein to a few brands we personally love that we think will sell & otherwise focus on everything else. Preworkouts, fatburners, cycle support, natty supps, ph/ds, amino acids. Everything besides protein is small & easy to stock, so that'll be the focus. Filed for our LLC already but still need some licensing & inventory. But this is a little dream of ours, so here we go! Nothing like coming home to work after your dayjob
    That's really cool! Do you have a name for it yet?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    That's really cool! Do you have a name for it yet?
    Hyde-N-Seek

  12. Lol that was my 50 year old humor coming out

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    I should elaborate; we're a home-based online-online supp retailer. We're gonna keep Protein to a few brands we personally love that we think will sell & otherwise focus on everything else. Preworkouts, fatburners, cycle support, natty supps, ph/ds, amino acids. Everything besides protein is small & easy to stock, so that'll be the focus.

    Filed for our LLC already but still need some licensing & inventory. But this is a little dream of ours, so here we go! Nothing like coming home to work after your dayjob
    Well u got all your bros on here that will b good customers. And we know you're trustworthy so this should work out good

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    That's really cool! Do you have a name for it yet?
    Yes, have a website & facebook even, although they're next to empty atm. But pretty sure it's against the board rules to mention non-sponsors. Maybe one day
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol I'm the baby on here. Thanks man your words mean a lot to me. I'm hella motivated, this is my dream. BBing saved me from an early grave cuz of drug abuse. I'll take the gear over a stomach full of oxycontin any day. And hell yeah brah come march/April I'm gonna b looking pretty ridiculous, I'd love to work with u.
    I know exactly when you mean buddy.

    Getting back into my lifting life and finally trying steroids saved my a$$ from the same sh*t.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  16. Count me in!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    I know exactly when you mean buddy.

    Getting back into my lifting life and finally trying steroids saved my a$$ from the same sh*t.
    Now we have a healthy addiction, well for the most part lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Count me in!
    Aww sh*t another crazy ass mofo in here! Glad to have u brah. Now let me get DD in this bitch, if he ain't too busy pounding ovaries haha

  19. Aight update guys, 2day I weighed in at 220. I hit legs and had an insane pump, great workout in about an hour.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20140105_220227.png
Views: 395
Size:  670.4 KB

  20. Beast mode!!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Beast mode!!!!
    I just can't wait to shred it all up. I've had the dirtiest bulk for 3 months lol but my metabolism is crazy so once I actually eat clean and drop my calories down the shreds will come quick.

  22. Nice dude! I remember when you posted that pic of yourself on my adonis thread almost 2 years ago...I think in that pic you were 160ish...you seriously look like a different person! Impressive!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Nice dude! I remember when you posted that pic of yourself on my adonis thread almost 2 years ago...I think in that pic you were 160ish...you seriously look like a different person! Impressive!
    Aww man that was forever ago lol. Yeah I'm hoping that on all these androgens my weight doesn't drop and I pull the craziest recomp ever. Heavyweight is from 198 to 225 but I don't wanna b lighter than 210-215 onstage.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Aww man that was forever ago lol. Yeah I'm hoping that on all these androgens my weight doesn't drop and I pull the craziest recomp ever. Heavyweight is from 198 to 225 but I don't wanna b lighter than 210-215 onstage.
    You can do it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    You can do it
    I think I can too. I have a knack for hardly losing any weight on the scale but losing a lot of bf as long as my diet stays really tight.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GYNECOMASTIA: ETIOLOGY, DIAGNOSIS, AND TREATMENT
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 12:04 AM
  2. Is there a doc in the house.
    By Sticks in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 03:14 PM
  3. fooling the doc into giving me test
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 01:39 PM
  4. Doc told me to stop lifting??!!!??
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-13-2003, 02:14 AM
Log in
Log in