Doc's Diagnosis: Swoliosis

Page 14 of 17 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Idk bro. I feel like **** on tren when I stay under 100 carbs. Worse than normal. But like you I'm not nearly as fat between diet and drugs. I'm jelly of your hibachi day. Id kill a man for some spicy tuna rolls. And no I'm not talking about eating fat chick vag.
    With a fat chick, you never know if it's vag or a fat roll.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    With a fat chick, you never know if it's vag or a fat roll.
    Exactly... I've never met a fat chick that's had a cooter that smells relatively edible.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

Exactly... I've never met a fat chick that's had a cooter that smells relatively edible.
    How big we talking here because I have know some chunkys with some tasty monkeys
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

4. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    How big we talking here because I have know some chunkys with some tasty monkeys
    I'm talking bigger than thick. More than a 6month slump buster.

5. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

I'm talking bigger than thick. More than a 6month slump buster.
    I'm sure we've all f*cked a fat chick b4 lol. They can't always b dimes.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Idk bro. I feel like **** on tren when I stay under 100 carbs. Worse than normal. But like you I'm not nearly as fat between diet and drugs. I'm jelly of your hibachi day. Id kill a man for some spicy tuna rolls. And no I'm not talking about eating fat chick vag.
    Yeah the tren really makes me want carbs, if I go below 250 then I feel terrible.

7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    and there goes my breakfast. all over my keyboard, LOL SIX MONTH SLUMP BUSTER HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

8. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    and there goes my breakfast. all over my keyboard, LOL SIX MONTH SLUMP BUSTER HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
    It happens.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    With the lights off 99% of the time a hole is hole.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    To claim not to is a lie. AND fattys always aim to please..

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    With the lights off 99% of the time a hole is hole. Man, woman, animal.. As long as it's still warm and wet

11. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

To claim not to is a lie. AND fattys always aim to please..

Yeah they usually give the best head lol

12. ^^^ my quote was expanded upon but this guy gets it. A nut is a nut.

13. Big girls definitely try harder. God bless em. You ain't lived til you've had a big girl sweatin
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

14. Got to slay a few dragons to get to the princess haha

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Got to slay a few dragons to get to the princess haha
    This is also science. I've killed a few dragons in my day. Rich Gaspari, now THAT guy musta smashed some chunkers....you didn't get a name like Dragon Slayer for nothin' back in the day.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    This is also science. I've killed a few dragons in my day. Rich Gaspari, now THAT guy musta smashed some chunkers....you didn't get a name like Dragon Slayer for nothin' back in the day.
    I've done enough bigguns for a cool nickname...

17. In the 60 days before my last deployment my entire platoon began referencing ourselves as Knights of the Round. Little secret: the round thing was not a table.
    If you start a thread about a cycle with four methyls or the phrase NEED HELP!!!, you should probably just go kill yourself.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    In the 60 days before my last deployment my entire platoon began referencing ourselves as Knights of the Round. Little secret: the round thing was not a table.
    Omg I love it lmao.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    In the 60 days before my last deployment my entire platoon began referencing ourselves as Knights of the Round. Little secret: the round thing was not a table.
    Lmao that's priceless. Stuffin those pigs lol

20. In college every once in awhile a group of us would put 20 bucks in a pot and whoever took home the fattest grossest nastiest chick got the cash.

The best ever was when my buddy took home the fat pregnant black stripper from a hole in the wall strip club in east Dubuque Iowa.

I shudder and smile every time I think of that night.

21. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    In college every once in awhile a group of us would put 20 bucks in a pot and whoever took home the fattest grossest nastiest chick got the cash.

The best ever was when my buddy took home the fat pregnant black stripper from a hole in the wall strip club in east Dubuque Iowa.

He'll probly never live that sh*t down hahaha

22. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    In college every once in awhile a group of us would put 20 bucks in a pot and whoever took home the fattest grossest nastiest chick got the cash.

Yikes. That man should've gotten paid in medicated creams and antibiotics.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

23. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    In college every once in awhile a group of us would put 20 bucks in a pot and whoever took home the fattest grossest nastiest chick got the cash. The best ever was when my buddy took home the fat pregnant black stripper from a hole in the wall strip club in east Dubuque Iowa. I shudder and smile every time I think of that night.
    You're millitary aren't you? That's the dumb sh!t we would do. We had one game, all of us would try to get slapped by women by being absolute ass holes. Who ever got hit the most didn't have to pay the tab.

24. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    You're millitary aren't you? That's the dumb sh!t we would do. We had one game, all of us would try to get slapped by women by being absolute ass holes. Who ever got hit the most didn't have to pay the tab.
    I need to join the service lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I need to join the service lol
    Been out for 7 years. On the fringe of going back in.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GYNECOMASTIA: ETIOLOGY, DIAGNOSIS, AND TREATMENT
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:04 PM
  2. Is there a doc in the house.
    By Sticks in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 02:14 PM
  3. fooling the doc into giving me test