Doc's Diagnosis: Swoliosis

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Alright guys the wait is over. This log should b one for the books. I'm not f*cking around and I never will. Most of y'all probly don't know but I was in a bad car accident August 12th, because of my spinal injuries that kept me out of the gym for 7 weeks including the 2 weeks I took off b4 my contest prep was supposed to start. I was sitting pretty lean at 188 but lost several pounds of muscle and gained some fat. I was depressed so I didn't eat much, dropped down to 184.

After being back in the gym for about a week I decided to start a cycle. Started with Sten-zine and went from 186 to 206 in 4 weeks, then I threw in Tren E just for the hell of it to see how I would react. Its the 12th week of the cycle and last I weighed in at 218, so I'm up 32 pounds and the gains keep coming. Last 3 months have been a massive bulk where I pretty much eat what I want lol, my metabolism allows me thankfully.

I'm done bulking in another week and then I'm cutting for my show April 19th. Like I said I'm not f*cking around, I'm not BBing just for fun, I'm BBing to go pro. My goal is to come in shredded as f*ck above 210 for heavyweight.

Stats
Ht: About 5'10
Wt: 218

Here's the cycle bros:

Weeks 1-16 Test 200mg
Weeks 1-16 EQ 900mg
Weeks 1-16 Tren E 400mg(will bump to 500mg soon)
Weeks 1-6 DMZ 50mg ED
Weeks 1-6 Protobol 100mg ED(Hyde convinced me lol)
Weeks 11-16 Epi 50mg ED

Ancillaries/Supports
Arimidex
Aromasin
Prami
Plenty of Damage Control
Taurine for back pumps

I'm gonna use these when necessary, I'm not sensitive to estrogen and the tren has been giving me no issues with prolactin whatsoever but I have everything just in case. If sides occur I will dose accordingly but start low as I don't want to lower estrogen too much.

Pics tomorrow brahs, its legs which is my favorite.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
In for the ride! This should be killer!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well we have only been in 2014 for a few days now and I think we have just witnessed the title of the year.
Get elephantitis huge bro Ill be following along

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Pretty serious cycle you got planed out.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for shredz

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Well we have only been in 2014 for a few days now and I think we have just witnessed the title of the year. Get elephantitis huge bro Ill be following along
He already has elephantitis. His schlong is like an elephant trunk.

Doc be ready for e2 around week 6 on eq.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well we have only been in 2014 for a few days now and I think we have just witnessed the title of the year.
Get elephantitis huge bro Ill be following along
Hahaha thanks brah I'm gonna try my best to hold this weight but just get stupid shredded.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
He already has elephantitis. His schlong is like an elephant trunk.

Doc be ready for e2 around week 6 on eq.
Oh yeah I made sure I have all my AIs ready to go. Gonna stay dry, only thing I like wet is my girl haha

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I should also mention that there is no pct cuz I'm cruising from now on. Can't come off if plan on going pro. I'll cruise on 200-250mg of test. I have another show in august but I'm only gonna add a high dose of var and maybe some mast. I won't have another blast til September/October.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good thing you plan on cruising - you're not really even getting on now, you're adding 4 months to your current cycle that's been going on for 3 months lol. As young as you are you COULD recover from this all in the end, of course, but there is/will be damage done that will never be repairable. Not to worry, as you've merely accelerated your Andropause - most guys in their 50s begin it anyway, often sooner, you're just being proactive about getting on an engineered replacement :)

Buddy is on the last day or 2 of 6wks of Bulk Up @ 6 caps e/d (test base), DMZ @ 30, Proto @ 100. Went from 221 to 230 in about 25 days & has stayed there but continued to lean around the core a lot & has gotten stronger/more endurance & looks fuller by a lot. RBC went up a lot; he's not very vascular naturally (I am) & his veins are poppin harder than mine on this Ostarine. DMZ/Proto will prob add some quality lean mass but mainly recomp you hard.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I should also mention that there is no pct cuz I'm cruising from now on. Can't come off if plan on going pro. I'll cruise on 200-250mg of test. I have another show in august but I'm only gonna add a high dose of var and maybe some mast. I won't have another blast til September/October.
You considering gh at all? I know dd is having an awesome exp with it since starting.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Good thing you plan on cruising - you're not really even getting on now, you're adding 4 months to your current cycle that's been going on for 3 months lol. As young as you are you COULD recover from this all in the end, of course, but there is/will be damage done that will never be repairable. Not to worry, as you've merely accelerated your Andropause - most guys in their 50s begin it anyway, often sooner, you're just being proactive about getting on an engineered replacement :)

Buddy is on the last day or 2 of 6wks of Bulk Up @ 6 caps e/d (test base), DMZ @ 30, Proto @ 100. Went from 221 to 230 in about 25 days & has stayed there but continued to lean around the core a lot & has gotten stronger/more endurance & looks fuller by a lot. RBC went up a lot; he's not very vascular naturally (I am) & his veins are poppin harder than mine on this Ostarine. DMZ/Proto will prob add some quality lean mass but mainly recomp you hard.
Lol I know right. This is just a crazy continuation of my cycle hahaha. Yeah I know the recovery from this would b brutal even with a kickass pct. But this is the life I've chose, I'm fine with putting myself on trt. If I can stay around this weight or gain a few pounds while getting under 5% bf then this show is mine.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

Lol I know right. This is just a crazy continuation of my cycle hahaha. Yeah I know the recovery from this would b brutal even with a kickass pct. But this is the life I've chose, I'm fine with putting myself on trt. If I can stay around this weight or gain a few pounds while getting under 5% bf then this show is mine.

technique88

technique88

Awards
In on this epic a$$ sh*t! After this log, AM will not be the same....I don't think it will ever walk right again!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
No GH? Also let me know how powerful that DMZ feels after a few days. DMZ usually starts working really quickly for me. But my recent purchase there is a chance I got screwed. Caps are a strange color.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No GH? Also let me know how powerful that DMZ feels after a few days. DMZ usually starts working really quickly for me. But my recent purchase there is a chance I got screwed. Caps are a strange color.
LGI is always white caps. Orange is something else man. You could even have DMZ at proper dosages, but it's not the stuff LGI originally had capped/packaged. You'll know once you start eating them I guess lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I didn't wanna play with insulin yet, maybe after my august show. Yeah I'll let u know soon as I notice. Cuz the the test and EQ definitely isn't kicking yet so I'll probly feel the orals in a few days.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, didn't realize you were so damn young, Doc! Hell I'm 2 yrs older than you even, & I'm younger than everyone on here it seems like. Pretty cool that you intend to go Pro; glad you've got vision & the drive to make it happen. When my supp company gets going here over the next few months we'll have to use you for modeling lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
LGI is always white caps. Orange is something else man. You could even have DMZ at proper dosages, but it's not the stuff LGI originally had capped/packaged. You'll know once you start eating them I guess lol
On Lockout forum the guys say they have gotten silver ones also and straight from the right place. No middle man. So that makes me have all kinds of questions. Some guys have had orange but they weren't sure either so they didn't take them.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Also, didn't realize you were so damn young, Doc! Hell I'm 2 yrs older than you even, & I'm younger than everyone on here it seems like. Pretty cool that you intend to go Pro; glad you've got vision & the drive to make it happen. When my supp company gets going here over the next few months we'll have to use you for modeling lol
I'll rep for you! As long as I get handouts lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol I'm the baby on here. Thanks man your words mean a lot to me. I'm hella motivated, this is my dream. BBing saved me from an early grave cuz of drug abuse. I'll take the gear over a stomach full of oxycontin any day. And hell yeah brah come march/April I'm gonna b looking pretty ridiculous, I'd love to work with u.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
On Lockout forum the guys say they have gotten silver ones also and straight from the right place. No middle man. So that makes me have all kinds of questions. Some guys have had orange but they weren't sure either so they didn't take them.
Is there a way of testing them?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll rep for you! As long as I get handouts lol
Lol I hope we can be really competitive. Like anything we sell as good as Lockout at least. Hard to say until we get some hard pricing on inventory, but I know we intend to keep profit margins low for as aggressive pricing as possible. We have day jobs & very low overhead as a home-based business, so what we lack in size we hope to make up with speed, customer service & hot deals. Time will tell.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Congrats on the supp company!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the supp company!
I should elaborate; we're a home-based online-online supp retailer. We're gonna keep Protein to a few brands we personally love that we think will sell & otherwise focus on everything else. Preworkouts, fatburners, cycle support, natty supps, ph/ds, amino acids. Everything besides protein is small & easy to stock, so that'll be the focus.

Filed for our LLC already but still need some licensing & inventory. But this is a little dream of ours, so here we go! Nothing like coming home to work after your dayjob :)

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I should elaborate; we're a home-based online-online supp retailer. We're gonna keep Protein to a few brands we personally love that we think will sell & otherwise focus on everything else. Preworkouts, fatburners, cycle support, natty supps, ph/ds, amino acids. Everything besides protein is small & easy to stock, so that'll be the focus. Filed for our LLC already but still need some licensing & inventory. But this is a little dream of ours, so here we go! Nothing like coming home to work after your dayjob :)
That's really cool! Do you have a name for it yet?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Lol that was my 50 year old humor coming out

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I should elaborate; we're a home-based online-online supp retailer. We're gonna keep Protein to a few brands we personally love that we think will sell & otherwise focus on everything else. Preworkouts, fatburners, cycle support, natty supps, ph/ds, amino acids. Everything besides protein is small & easy to stock, so that'll be the focus.

Filed for our LLC already but still need some licensing & inventory. But this is a little dream of ours, so here we go! Nothing like coming home to work after your dayjob :)
Well u got all your bros on here that will b good customers. And we know you're trustworthy so this should work out good

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's really cool! Do you have a name for it yet?
Yes, have a website & facebook even, although they're next to empty atm. But pretty sure it's against the board rules to mention non-sponsors. Maybe one day ;)

technique88

technique88

Awards
Lol I'm the baby on here. Thanks man your words mean a lot to me. I'm hella motivated, this is my dream. BBing saved me from an early grave cuz of drug abuse. I'll take the gear over a stomach full of oxycontin any day. And hell yeah brah come march/April I'm gonna b looking pretty ridiculous, I'd love to work with u.
I know exactly when you mean buddy.

Getting back into my lifting life and finally trying steroids saved my a$$ from the same sh*t.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I know exactly when you mean buddy.

Getting back into my lifting life and finally trying steroids saved my a$$ from the same sh*t.
Now we have a healthy addiction, well for the most part lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Aight update guys, 2day I weighed in at 220. I hit legs and had an insane pump, great workout in about an hour.

ForumRunner_20140105_220227.png

technique88

technique88

Awards
Nice dude! I remember when you posted that pic of yourself on my adonis thread almost 2 years ago...I think in that pic you were 160ish...you seriously look like a different person! Impressive!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nice dude! I remember when you posted that pic of yourself on my adonis thread almost 2 years ago...I think in that pic you were 160ish...you seriously look like a different person! Impressive!
Aww man that was forever ago lol. Yeah I'm hoping that on all these androgens my weight doesn't drop and I pull the craziest recomp ever. Heavyweight is from 198 to 225 but I don't wanna b lighter than 210-215 onstage.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Aww man that was forever ago lol. Yeah I'm hoping that on all these androgens my weight doesn't drop and I pull the craziest recomp ever. Heavyweight is from 198 to 225 but I don't wanna b lighter than 210-215 onstage.
You can do it