Deaths Brawn(EPI)/Stano Stack

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
I will be starting a cutting cycle on Jan 15th and will run for 6 weeks. Right now I weigh 236 lbs. and my BF is 17% - 18%. I would be happy if I could get <=15%. I plan on adding 30-45 minutes of cardio per day except on leg days which will be on Sundays.

Bio:
34 Male
3 Cycles of Ultradrol/Ulta-Sten
13 years of training, last three years serious just not my diet until 6 months ago.

Supplies:
2 Bottles Brawn (Epi)
3 Bottles Stanozane
3 Bottles Cycle Support
2 Bottles Liv.52 DS
1 Bottle Nolvadex
2 Bottles Pure Test DAA
2 Bottles Taurine 1000mg
PES Erase
Con-Cret Creatine
Multi
Fish Oil
USP Labs Modern BCAA
** If I add or forgot something I will add when I can

Macros:
Cals: 2500
Protein: 210g
Carbs: 100g - 110g
Fat: 100g

Preload: 2 Weeks
Cycle Support per label (4)
Liv.52 DS one tablet per day

CYCLE: 6 Weeks
Brawn (Epi) 30/30/45/45/45/45
Stanozane : 800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000
Cycle Support per label (4)
Liv.52 DS one per day
Multi
Fish Oil at night before bed
Turine 3 grams per day
BCAA's

PCT: 6 Weeks
Nolva 40/40/20/20/0/0
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1/0
DAA 6 Weeks
Con-Cret Creatine
C4 Extreme Pre-Workout
BCAA's

Workout Plan:
I will just be following KRIS GETHIN 12-WEEK DAILY TRAINER

I have attached my lab work from last week. I know that my HDL is “low” as it always has been. My doctor tells me it is just genetics. My Test also seems low, but my normal T level has always sat around 500 so 471 is not that bad for me. This was supposed to included free test levels, but it didn’t, even though I asked my doc to include it, but I can’t bitch as it was free. I also had urine and whole blood tested, but this seemed the most relevant.

I was think about adding Need2Slin during PCT, but I have never used it. It would be helpful if someone could chime in on that.

I would also assume that some would say to take Clomid for PCT, however, I have found that Nolva works great for me and I feel much better while taking it.

I will be posting before pictures the day before this run. I figured I would get this started and see what everyone thinks. Please feel free to give suggestions, as I want to make the most out of this run.

Blood Test.png

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd!

Save the GDA for pct.
bcazo IronFlex

Join the team!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed....

Detailed first post in this thread!!!

Enjoy the ride.

Let's do this!

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Thanks for the advice Tyga and bcazo, I will then be adding a GDA then. Does anyone have recommendations other than Need2Slin or is that what I should run with?

I had also forgot to add that I always use BCAA's during and after workout and will edit the first post to reflect it.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks for the advice Tyga and bcazo, I will then be adding a GDA then. Does anyone have recommendations other than Need2Slin or is that what I should run with? I had also forgot to add that I always use BCAA's during and after workout and will edit the first post to reflect it.
Recompadrol, and slin sane are 2 that come mind that I have used and liked better than need2

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice Tyga and bcazo, I will then be adding a GDA then. Does anyone have recommendations other than Need2Slin or is that what I should run with? I had also forgot to add that I always use BCAA's during and after workout and will edit the first post to reflect it.
Recompadrol, and slin sane are 2 that come mind that I have used and liked better than need2
This^^

Or glycobol, slintensity or slinshot

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Cycle does not start for another week (Jan 15th) and I'm still pre-loading. I wish it had already started :D

I'm looking forward to leaning out, but more curious on how well this stack will be as I have only ever ran Ultra by itself. If the quality is as good as my last Ultra-Sten cycle, I have no doubts this is going to be a fun ride.

I will be posting measurements and before photos sometime soon. I'm trying to keep them as close to the actual start as possible as I want to keep everything as accurate as possible.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Well, here is my before photo. I do have a few more pictures and will upload them as I have time to edit them tomorrow. I did gain a few pounds over the last week and I'm sure it from all the junk I've been eating, but what the hell. I will be eating super clean for the next 12 weeks. As I stated before, I'm fat, but a work in progress. LOL

Tomorrow is the last day until kickoff. Can't wait to see results!

Weigh in today: 239.01

Measurements:

Neck: 18.11
Shoulders: 53.75
Chest: 49.03
Bicep: 17.12
Forearm: 13.01
Waist: 39.15
Hips: 42.09
Thigh: 24.31
Calf: 16.93

Death Front Scaled.png

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I'm in to see how this plays out, as I am looking to run the same combo later this year. Good detail in the posts so far. Keep it up.
Trav.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hellz yea, it's about to go down.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Your going to harden up nicely on this combo for sure..

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Here are a few more pictures as promised. This should serve as a good reference for 6 weeks from now. Nothing better than having Prohormeones for breakfast as it turns on Beast Mode. Time's ticking, only a few more hours.

Death Front 2.png

Death Chest.png

Death Side.png

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job with adding in the pictures. We don't see enough logs with before/halfway and end photos, to often.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Awesome job with adding in the pictures. We don't see enough logs with before/halfway and end photos, to often.
Well with my last run of Ultra-Sten I was just being lazy. I didn't take pictures or keep a real log. I have the fire in me since then and want to document it not only for everyone else, but myself. It should serve as a great example on what can be accomplished with proper diet, training, and a little pixy dust... err.. IronFlex Suppliments. :D

Just FYI, I'm not sponsored nor do I have any affiliation with them. I was impressed by Ultra-Sten's quality and if I had paid for the last run, price. I'm not trying to get sponsored nor suck up. I paid for everything myself and have the bills to show it.

I'm doing this for myself and posting here helps keep me motivated. I hope that the information I give can help others if they are thinking about taking the plunge with Prohormones and I hope to show real results.

It took me a long time and many hours researching to find the information to run successful in the past. All I can do is help narrow things down into one thread. Of course there are things I could have changed i.e. UDCA/TUDCA for liver protection, but I have had great lab stats come back thus far. Sometimes things just fall back onto the person, as everyone is different and reacts different to the same supplements.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
^^^ Agreed!!! Already off to a better start than a lot of sponsored logs.. Great start DS and you can count on Tyga and myself to give you support and advice if needed..

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
^^^ Agreed!!! Already off to a better start than a lot of sponsored logs.. Great start DS and you can count on Tyga and myself to give you support and advice if needed..
Thanks, I will for sure get in touch with either of you if I have any questions.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Here we go! First dose was just taken @6am -- 1 Brawn cap (15mg) and 2 Stanozane caps (400mg). This will be followed by my support supplements around 10am. Rinse and repeat at same time in the PM.

I should note that I expected to see different color caps from both products, but I was wrong. Both Brawn and Stanozane are the same color (white). I suspect this was done to keep manufacturing cost down, but it would be nice to see at least one side of the caps to have a different color.

It's not that big of a deal it's just my OCD kicking in. :D

Not expecting much today from this, but plan to use the placebo effect to 'kill it' at the gym. I'll update later today with results.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go! First dose was just taken @6am -- 1 Brawn cap (15mg) and 2 Stanozane caps (400mg). This will be followed by my support supplements around 10am. Rinse and repeat at same time in the PM.

I should note that I expected to see different color caps from both products, but I was wrong. Both Brawn and Stanozane are the same color (white). I suspect this was done to keep manufacturing cost down, but it would be nice to see at least one side of the caps to have a different color.

It's not that big of a deal it's just my OCD kicking in. :D

Not expecting much today from this, but plan to use the placebo effect to 'kill it' at the gym. I'll update later today with results.
Let the games and gains begin:)

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
I was so ready to start edje007! Can't wait to see the results!

Nothing different at the gym today, as I expected. I should start feeling it in the next couple if days. I forgot to upload leg pictures and will do so in a hour or so.

I did notice not really being hungry today and had to make myself eat lunch and even now being around diner time I'm still not hungry. Hope that stays around!

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Well day one is done. The only thing I noticed was just no hunger today. I tracked my macros and was 1000 calories short so I had to eat a second dinner and snack.

I'm hoping to starting getting a boost tomorrow, but we will see.

Here is a calf picture for reference.

Death Calf.JPG

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 2

I didn't really feel different today, but noticed very light shoulder pumps, increased vain size, and cardio seemed to be a breeze today.

It always seems that pumps start on shoulder day, LOL. The shoulder muscles also seemed VERY full and was noticeably more pronounced in size.

I will start taking 2 grams of Taurine in the morning and see what that does and will increase it to 3 grams if needed.

Other than that not much is happening at the moment, but it should start kicking in very soon.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 2

I didn't really feel different today, but noticed very light shoulder pumps, increased vain size, and cardio seemed to be a breeze today.

It always seems that pumps start on shoulder day, LOL. The shoulder muscles also seemed VERY full and was noticeably more pronounced in size.

I will start taking 2 grams of Taurine in the morning and see what that does and will increase it to 3 grams if needed.

Other than that not much is happening at the moment, but it should start kicking in very soon.

I start to notice Epi around day 5.. but when it hits, you will know quick :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Lets get the boss in here to follow along IronFlex

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
I start to notice Epi around day 5.. but when it hits, you will know quick :)
Yea, I figured it would take a few days to kick in and was not expecting much this first week. So far so good though.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
I feel stupid.. LOL :thinking:

I just by accident seen that Stanozane has 90 caps per bottle, but I thought it had 120. Running 800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000 puts me at 196 caps needed.

Well, I only have 180... I need to update the original post to include 3 bottles of Stanzane instead of 2, as well as, ordering another bottle.

I always hate it when I get excited and miss the obvious... LOL

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I feel stupid.. LOL :thinking: I just by accident seen that Stanozane has 90 caps per bottle, but I thought it had 120. Running 800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000 puts me at 196 caps needed. Well, I only have 180... I need to update the original post to include 3 bottles of Stanzane instead of 2, as well as, ordering another bottle. I always hate it when I get excited and miss the obvious... LOL
It's on sale dirt cheap if you ORBIT around the Internet :)

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
It's on sale dirt cheap if you ORBIT around the Internet :)
Too late, but I did find a good site to bookmark. It would have saved me $2, but I did see some other things I might order. Thanks!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went through four bottles of stanozane on my run lol

Solid tip caz ;)

Excitement can make you miss the obvious, especially when it the excitement is about GAINZ

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
I went through four bottles of stanozane on my run lol

Solid tip caz ;)

Excitement can make you miss the obvious, especially when it the excitement is about GAINZ
Damn bro, how much were you running.

Seeing as I will open a new bottle to use 16 caps out of it, I might as well try upping it a little bit. I've seen plenty of people running 1000 all the way through. I might as well just run 1000 starting tomorrow and see how I feel. Around week five I might jump to 1200 if everything is still running smooth. If things start going south I can back off.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro, how much were you running. Seeing as I will open a new bottle to use 16 caps out of it, I might as well try upping it a little bit. I've seen plenty of people running 1000 all the way through. I might as well just run 1000 starting tomorrow and see how I feel. Around week five I might jump to 1200 if everything is still running smooth. If things start going south I can back off.
1g for eight weeks lol

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 3

Today is gym off day, but I will still do cardio (P90X) and abs.

As discussed yesterday, I'm increasing Stanozane to 1000mg today and will spread the dosage out so I take 1 cap every 4 hours.

Every week I will post updates which will include measurements, weight, and pictures. Look forward to the first Week-in-Review in four days.

I did weigh myself this morning and have lost 2 lbs so far. As fat as I am, I should start shedding fat like butter tossed into a camp fire.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 3

Today is gym off day, but I will still do cardio (P90X) and abs.

As discussed yesterday, I'm increasing Stanozane to 1000mg today and will spread the dosage out so I take 1 cap every 4 hours.

Every week I will post updates which will include measurements, weight, and pictures. Look forward to the first Week-in-Review in four days.

I did weigh myself this morning and have lost 2 lbs so far. As fat as I am, I should start shedding fat like butter tossed into a camp fire.
Your going to recomp like a mofo!!! LOL 1 g of Stano is awesome it keeps my libido sky high, I did notice with my last 8 week run that I should have tapered down off the Stano the last week. In your case 4 weeks should be fine.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
I have a very good feeling about this run. I will see what my body says towards the end and make adjustments as needed. I have that fire burning under my ass on this run and hope to make impressive changes.

I have no doubt I will gain some lean mass and lose a good amount of fat. I kept my goal realistic at -3% BF, but if I lose more, which I probably will, wonderful.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 4

Today will be another Cardio day, but I will not be doing P90X again -- I forgot how stupid it was. I will just hit the gym and do so running, abs, and then stairs.

I starting feeling by blood pressure rising yesterday and a little bit of aggression so it would seem that it's starting to kick in. I expect today things will only get better.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 4 Today will be another Cardio day, but I will not be doing P90X again -- I forgot how stupid it was. I will just hit the gym and do so running, abs, and then stairs. I starting feeling by blood pressure rising yesterday and a little bit of aggression so it would seem that it's starting to kick in. I expect today things will only get better.[/QUOTE ]

Lol told u around day 5 :) go crush some cardio

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 5

Today is going to be Legs & Back day and I'm really look forward to how I will preform.

I can tell I'm drying out and can feel it in my ankle and elbow -- pre existing conditions, and that my libido is sky high.

So far, I can say that this stack is very mild compared to solo run of Ultradrol. By this time I could have lifted a house and ate 5000 calories and would still be hungry.
I know it's still early in the run and the best starts around week three, but I do miss that "I can lift everything" feeling.

I will see how I feel today at the gym and will update everyone later today. I might start upping the EPI if it does not kick in fully within the next few days.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Well, today was above average at the gym. It was not leg & back today it was just legs. I didn't seem to have more energy, but I did seem to recover quickly. I even added extra exercises into the mix and even 20 minutes of cardio.

When I finished doing leg presses for 3 sets of 50 @ 190lbs I couldn't walk strait, so I decided to cool down on the stair machine thinking I would do 5 minutes. Well, to my surprise, after 5 minutes my legs were still going strong even though they were a little sore, but I kept pushing. 20 minutes into it and averaging a heart rate around 155-160 I decided to stop.

I was surprised I was able to do stair climber after doing hack squats, front squats, legs extensions, leg curls, and leg presses.

I don't really feel much different other than a little more aggression, but it's still early in the cycle. This combo just seems to build slowly, as opposed to Ultradol which makes my chest thump after two days. But thats the reason why we run 6 or more weeks and not 4.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome update. The stack will kick in, in due time my man.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
^^ this just like you said it comes on slowly, but when it does you'll love it

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 6

Chest and Tri day

Nothing to exciting today. I would rate it average except for my soar legs from yesterday. Didn't even seem to have much aggression. I was really hoping to be killing it by now, but nothing. I know, I know, it takes time and everyone reacts differently. LOL I'm just a impatient person like so many others here, I want the gains now! :D

It's all good, I'm sure I will look back at this post 2 weeks from now and say "Damn was I impatient -- Want to go car flipping?" LOL

I will take some pictures tomorrow and will do my Week-in-Review, even if there really is not much to say, but none the less it should help others.