Deaths Brawn(EPI)/Stano Stack

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathSharo View Post
    Day 3

    Today is gym off day, but I will still do cardio (P90X) and abs.

    As discussed yesterday, I'm increasing Stanozane to 1000mg today and will spread the dosage out so I take 1 cap every 4 hours.

    Every week I will post updates which will include measurements, weight, and pictures. Look forward to the first Week-in-Review in four days.

    I did weigh myself this morning and have lost 2 lbs so far. As fat as I am, I should start shedding fat like butter tossed into a camp fire.
    Your going to recomp like a mofo!!! LOL 1 g of Stano is awesome it keeps my libido sky high, I did notice with my last 8 week run that I should have tapered down off the Stano the last week. In your case 4 weeks should be fine.

  2. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    I have a very good feeling about this run. I will see what my body says towards the end and make adjustments as needed. I have that fire burning under my ass on this run and hope to make impressive changes.

    I have no doubt I will gain some lean mass and lose a good amount of fat. I kept my goal realistic at -3% BF, but if I lose more, which I probably will, wonderful.
  3. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Day 4

    Today will be another Cardio day, but I will not be doing P90X again -- I forgot how stupid it was. I will just hit the gym and do so running, abs, and then stairs.

    I starting feeling by blood pressure rising yesterday and a little bit of aggression so it would seem that it's starting to kick in. I expect today things will only get better.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    [QUOTE="DeathSharo;4323023"]Day 4 Today will be another Cardio day, but I will not be doing P90X again -- I forgot how stupid it was. I will just hit the gym and do so running, abs, and then stairs. I starting feeling by blood pressure rising yesterday and a little bit of aggression so it would seem that it's starting to kick in. I expect today things will only get better.[/QUOTE ]

    Lol told u around day 5 go crush some cardio
  5. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Day 5

    Today is going to be Legs & Back day and I'm really look forward to how I will preform.

    I can tell I'm drying out and can feel it in my ankle and elbow -- pre existing conditions, and that my libido is sky high.

    So far, I can say that this stack is very mild compared to solo run of Ultradrol. By this time I could have lifted a house and ate 5000 calories and would still be hungry.
    I know it's still early in the run and the best starts around week three, but I do miss that "I can lift everything" feeling.

    I will see how I feel today at the gym and will update everyone later today. I might start upping the EPI if it does not kick in fully within the next few days.
  6. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Well, today was above average at the gym. It was not leg & back today it was just legs. I didn't seem to have more energy, but I did seem to recover quickly. I even added extra exercises into the mix and even 20 minutes of cardio.

    When I finished doing leg presses for 3 sets of 50 @ 190lbs I couldn't walk strait, so I decided to cool down on the stair machine thinking I would do 5 minutes. Well, to my surprise, after 5 minutes my legs were still going strong even though they were a little sore, but I kept pushing. 20 minutes into it and averaging a heart rate around 155-160 I decided to stop.

    I was surprised I was able to do stair climber after doing hack squats, front squats, legs extensions, leg curls, and leg presses.

    I don't really feel much different other than a little more aggression, but it's still early in the cycle. This combo just seems to build slowly, as opposed to Ultradol which makes my chest thump after two days. But thats the reason why we run 6 or more weeks and not 4.
  7. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,158
    Rep Power
    2686913
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    12.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Awesome update. The stack will kick in, in due time my man.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  8. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    ^^ this just like you said it comes on slowly, but when it does you'll love it
  9. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Day 6

    Chest and Tri day

    Nothing to exciting today. I would rate it average except for my soar legs from yesterday. Didn't even seem to have much aggression. I was really hoping to be killing it by now, but nothing. I know, I know, it takes time and everyone reacts differently. LOL I'm just a impatient person like so many others here, I want the gains now!

    It's all good, I'm sure I will look back at this post 2 weeks from now and say "Damn was I impatient -- Want to go car flipping?" LOL

    I will take some pictures tomorrow and will do my Week-in-Review, even if there really is not much to say, but none the less it should help others.
  10. Board Sponsor
    IronFlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    212052
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    23.45%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Should be any day now!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com
  11. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    Should be any day now!
    I have no doubt about it! Ultra-Sten never let me down and I'm sure this won't neither.
  12. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathSharo View Post
    I have no doubt about it! Ultra-Sten never let me down and I'm sure this won't neither.
    This is why I like Epi for 6 weeks
  13. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Day 7

    Week-in-Review

    First off, I was going to post pictures, but have decided to wait until everything starts rolling good. This first week has been very slow moving, but I can tell some difference.

    I did manage to lose 3 pounds which can be attributed to my diet and cardio. I might not have had the boost this first week like I did with Ultradrol, but I say for sure my libido is way up there. I noticed my libido increasing after just a few days. I would wake up at night with strong wood all the time and still do.

    For those that have not read all the post, I did increase my Stanozane from 800mg to 1g as I just didn't want to open a new bottle just to take out 19 caps.

    This morning when I was having my coffee I noticed my blood pressure go up and it has been like that all day. I have tinnitus so I hear ringing in my ears all the time, but it gets very loud when my BP goes up and I can say for sure my BP is going UP.

    I still don't feel much different but I will do some cardio later today if I feel up to it. My legs are so F'in sore from Sunday.. LOL

    None the less, so far so good. I was expecting more this first week but I'm willing to wait. I did search around and found more people reacting between the 8-10 day marks so we will see. I have had no side effects what so ever and hope that trend continues. Like I stated in my first post, I have never had bad reactions to Pro's in the past so I don't expect anything different here, but will keep everyone informed if anything happens.

    *update*

    I also forgot to add that vascular size has increased as I can see more veins everywhere on my arms, neck, and shoulders. It's the same effect as if I had taken a vascular dilator supplement.

    I also had slight pumps in my shoulders, but since that day I have been taking 3g of Taurine and have added bananas for pre workout which stopped the pumps cold.

    Nothing really to say beyond that. I'm sure this next week will be more eventful.
  14. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathSharo View Post
    Day 7

    Week-in-Review

    First off, I was going to post pictures, but have decided to wait until everything starts rolling good. This first week has been very slow moving, but I can tell some difference.

    I did manage to lose 3 pounds which can be attributed to my diet and cardio. I might not have had the boost this first week like I did with Ultradrol, but I say for sure my libido is way up there. I noticed my libido increasing after just a few days. I would wake up at night with strong wood all the time and still do.

    For those that have not read all the post, I did increase my Stanozane from 800mg to 1g as I just didn't want to open a new bottle just to take out 19 caps.

    This morning when I was having my coffee I noticed my blood pressure go up and it has been like that all day. I have tinnitus so I hear ringing in my ears all the time, but it gets very loud when my BP goes up and I can say for sure my BP is going UP.

    I still don't feel much different but I will do some cardio later today if I feel up to it. My legs are so F'in sore from Sunday.. LOL

    None the less, so far so good. I was expecting more this first week but I'm willing to wait. I did search around and found more people reacting between the 8-10 day marks so we will see. I have had no side effects what so ever and hope that trend continues. Like I stated in my first post, I have never had bad reactions to Pro's in the past so I don't expect anything different here, but will keep everyone informed if anything happens.

    Nothing really to say beyond that. I'm sure this next week will be more eventful.

    This is the Stano doing it's thing.. It' makes my libido sky high..
  15. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    This is the Stano doing it's thing.. It' makes my libido sky high..
    It's for sure the Stano as it got better when I upped the dosage.


    I also updated the review as I forgot some stuff.
  16. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Day 8

    Well, I can say for sure it's starting to kick in. I have noticed pressure on my chest that has increased since yesterday and it got slightly more this morning after taking my morning dosage.

    I had to switch up my routine today since I wont be around tomorrow. Today was going to be shoulders, but I made it Back & Biceps and even added triceps to the mix.

    I noticed that I had a little extra umph today since I kept pulling the cable fast enough to make the weights hop at the top. I really felt like my whole arms were about to explode. There was so much blood in the biceps, triceps, and forearm I thought I might pass out if any more blood was taken away from other parts of me.

    My muscles felt great after a 30 second rest between sets. Even now, almost an hour since working out, my arms are still full and feel like they are on fire.

    I didn't do cardio at the gym, but will do it later today when time permits.

    Feeling great today that for sure!
  17. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Day 9 & 10

    Not much to report. I was out of town yesterday and will do so again today. After all these "off-days" I will be back in action. I will work shoulders later today since I have enough weights here at home or I might drag my happy butt to the gym late since it's open 24/7.

    Everyday for the past 3 days I been feeling everything kicking in stronger. It's still very mild, but building up each day. I have noticed that my muscles are hardening up too.

    I'm starting to get pimples now as well. Every time I ran Ultradrol I got pimples the first week and then they subsided, so I'll see what this does.

    I'm going to start logging the exercise & weight starting this week, so stay tuned!
  18. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,158
    Rep Power
    2686913
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    12.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathSharo View Post
    Day 9 & 10 Not much to report. I was out of town yesterday and will do so again today. After all these "off-days" I will be back in action. I will work shoulders later today since I have enough weights here at home or I might drag my happy butt to the gym late since it's open 24/7. Everyday for the past 3 days I been feeling everything kicking in stronger. It's still very mild, but building up each day. I have noticed that my muscles are hardening up too. I'm starting to get pimples now as well. Every time I ran Ultradrol I got pimples the first week and then they subsided, so I'll see what this does. I'm going to start logging the exercise & weight starting this week, so stay tuned!
    The build up, then straight beastly. Can't wait, to see your progression in weights
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  19. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathSharo View Post
    Day 9 & 10

    Not much to report. I was out of town yesterday and will do so again today. After all these "off-days" I will be back in action. I will work shoulders later today since I have enough weights here at home or I might drag my happy butt to the gym late since it's open 24/7.

    Everyday for the past 3 days I been feeling everything kicking in stronger. It's still very mild, but building up each day. I have noticed that my muscles are hardening up too.

    I'm starting to get pimples now as well. Every time I ran Ultradrol I got pimples the first week and then they subsided, so I'll see what this does.

    I'm going to start logging the exercise & weight starting this week, so stay tuned!
    Here we go time to jump on the gains train...LOL
  20. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Day 11

    Today was kind of a off day, but I felt so good that I worked abs and biceps a little bit. I had not planned on taking Taurine today because of the "off-day" and I'm regretting it now. It feels like I pulled a muscle in my upper back (pumps) and has only gotten worse since my 6pm dose of Brawn. Since my back is hurting I just took the Taurine and some Advil which should stop this shortly.

    My aggression is way up there! I need to watch my self a little better and get back in the Gym! Long story short, I had someone block me in, backing out of a parking space and he started blowing his horn. Yea, when I jumped out of my car the guys smile turned blank and he took off. Guess he thought I was some old lady or something.

    Feeling great thats for sure. Looking forward to killing leg day. Looking to break some PR's and I will be logging it starting tomorrow.

    Chest pressure is calming down a little bit as well and I'm sure it will come back, as I will up Brawn to 45mg starting on Wednesday. Can't believe it has almost been 2 weeks already...

    Everyday I'm feeling bigger, faster, and stronger!
  21. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    You need to hit the gym and use the aggression to stack up them gains
  22. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    You need to hit the gym and use the aggression to stack up them gains
    Just did LOL


    Day 12

    Great leg day today. Since I'm trying to keep reps high, I'm not pushing for max. I worked very hard today and took only 30 second breaks between sets. My legs felt like jello and I did not feel like walking, but whenever I stepped up to the Iron, I was ready to go.

    Here's what I did today.

    Leg Extensions: 2 warm-ups @ 100, Drop set starting at 230lbs ending at 55lbs for 100 reps. 15-20 reps before dropping pin

    Leg Press: 2 warm-ups @ 150, 300lbs x 30, 290lbs x 30, 290lbs x 25

    Laying Leg Curl: 2 warm-ups @ 55lbs, 85lbs x 30, 80lbs x 30, 80lbs x 12

    Squats: 2 warm-ups @ 135lbs, 225lbs x 20, 225lbs x 20, 225lbs x 15

    Cardio: 10 minutes cycle, 10 minutes stairs

    Jello pudding legs: rest of day

    Overall, great day lots of energy!
  23. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,158
    Rep Power
    2686913
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    12.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Like the rep work with the leg press, and nice job on them squats!

    Lol jello pudding legs
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  24. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Like the rep work with the leg press, and nice job on them squats!

    Lol jello pudding legs
    Thanks tyga!

    So I took a 1 hour nap and just woke up. I feel like I have not went to the gym... My legs feel perfectly fine. I just hope they feel that way in the morning. Since my legs feel good I will do 100 weighted sit ups tonight.
  25. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathSharo View Post
    Thanks tyga! So I took a 1 hour nap and just woke up. I feel like I have not went to the gym... My legs feel perfectly fine. I just hope they feel that way in the morning. Since my legs feel good I will do 100 weighted sit ups tonight.
    Lol got to love the crazy endurance when on. Just be careful not to over do it. You got that superman feeling going on..
  26. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Day 13

    Another day, another set of weights. I have to say I was not very strong today. I was pumped and ready to kill the weights, but once I started going, I just was not feeling it. Today was chest and tri and I was all off. I put it off at first as just being cold outside.



    Bench Press: 135lbs warm-up x 2, 170lbs x 15, 180lbs x 12, 180lbs x 10 ** Not that great for me and was wondering why everything felt heavy.

    Strait arm DB pullover: 50lbs warm-up x 2, 80lbs x 15, 80lbs x 15, 80lbs x 15 ** Feeling good

    Incline DB Fly: 40lbs warm-up x 2, 55lbs x 20, 55lbs x 18, 50lbs x 20 ** Feeling sluggish now

    Tricep pull-down: 110lbs warm-up x 2, 170lbs x 10, 150lbs x 12, 140lbs x 12 ** The machines max is 170lbs and on a normal day I can do that 15 times.

    Cable Overhead Triceps Extension: 100lbs x 15, 100lbs x 12, 100lbs x 12 ** Feeling like crap. On a normal day I would do 140-150.

    Dips: 6, 4, 1 ** Very done at this point.

    Cardio: 25 minutes on stair machine ** Other than the tender legs from Sunday, I had no problems what so ever.


    Like I stated above, my legs are a little sore, but are still doing great. I felt good today just a little depressed at the workout.

    I will only do cardio tomorrow and will hit the gym Wednesday. I'm hoping everything is back to normal and I can just caulk this off as a outlier.
  27. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    I forgot to add that my sleep is great, diet is clean and I even added extra carbs the night before. Just feel off today and hope to hit some PR's soon.

    Edit: damn I hate typing on my phone LOL.
  28. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathSharo View Post
    Day 13

    Another day, another set of weights. I have to say I was not very strong today. I was pumped and ready to kill the weights, but once I started going, I just was not feeling it. Today was chest and tri and I was all off. I put it off at first as just being cold outside.



    Bench Press: 135lbs warm-up x 2, 170lbs x 15, 180lbs x 12, 180lbs x 10 ** Not that great for me and was wondering why everything felt heavy.

    Strait arm DB pullover: 50lbs warm-up x 2, 80lbs x 15, 80lbs x 15, 80lbs x 15 ** Feeling good

    Incline DB Fly: 40lbs warm-up x 2, 55lbs x 20, 55lbs x 18, 50lbs x 20 ** Feeling sluggish now

    Tricep pull-down: 110lbs warm-up x 2, 170lbs x 10, 150lbs x 12, 140lbs x 12 ** The machines max is 170lbs and on a normal day I can do that 15 times.

    Cable Overhead Triceps Extension: 100lbs x 15, 100lbs x 12, 100lbs x 12 ** Feeling like crap. On a normal day I would do 140-150.

    Dips: 6, 4, 1 ** Very done at this point.

    Cardio: 25 minutes on stair machine ** Other than the tender legs from Sunday, I had no problems what so ever.


    Like I stated above, my legs are a little sore, but are still doing great. I felt good today just a little depressed at the workout.

    I will only do cardio tomorrow and will hit the gym Wednesday. I'm hoping everything is back to normal and I can just caulk this off as a outlier.
    Can't light the world on fire every workout.. Could be the signs of a cold coming on?
  29. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Can't light the world on fire every workout.. Could be the signs of a cold coming on?
    Yea, I have those days every once in a while just never while I'm on a cycle. I do start upping Brawn to 45mg tomorrow so that should give me a little boost.

    Week-in-Review coming later today.
  30. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,158
    Rep Power
    2686913
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    12.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Are you eating in a deficit?

    My last three sessions have been off for me as well. Not nearly as strong as I was on a lot of movements. Although, I'm on ArA and not designers lol

    Maybe try taking your doses with fats/fattier meals.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  31. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Are you eating in a deficit?

    My last three sessions have been off for me as well. Not nearly as strong as I was on a lot of movements. Although, I'm on ArA and not designers lol

    Maybe try taking your doses with fats/fattier meals.
    I'm eating around 400 below. I have the feeling it is diet related as well, but I will see how tomorrow works out and will make adjustments if needed. It could have just been a fluke.

    I do feel a lot more energetic today versus yesterday and happier for some reason and will take that as a good sign.
  32. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Week-in-Review #2

    This week started taking off good. Feeling good, lots of stamina, and recovery is quick. I have noticed I'm getting hungry a lot and want to eat all the time so I stuff myself with greens and water to help control hunger and it does well.

    My weight loss has almost stopped at this point, but I'm leaning out. I see a lot more definition in muscles and more veins popping out. Muscles feel more full during workouts and stay rock hard all day, even on off days. I can tell that I have lost some fat as some places are getting very soft too.

    I'm having zero sides right now and I'm looking forward to jumping Brawn to 45mg starting tomorrow.

    Here are my new stats. The + or - and amount is the changed value from 2 weeks ago.

    Neck: 18.12 +.01
    Shoulders: 54.15 +.60
    Chest: 49.43 +.40
    Bicep: 17.14 +.02
    Forearm: 12.71 -.30
    Waist: 37.98 - 1.17
    Hips: 41.31 - .78
    Thigh: 25.89 + 1.58
    Calf: 17.13 +.20

    Nothing too spectacular, but they are heading in the right directions.

    The only bad day I had this week was yesterday. Not sure why, but I was just not myself. I was mentally ready, but my body had other plans. Even though I was not pushing my normal weight, I'm still a little sore today so yesterdays workout wasnít for nothing.

    Canít wait to hit the gym in the morning and will post an update after.
  33. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,158
    Rep Power
    2686913
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    12.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I love the weekly reviews, detailed as can be as well! Looks like you added in the right places (chest, shoulders and legs)- the ones that really matter lol

    Nice job so far
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  34. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I love the weekly reviews, detailed as can be as well! Looks like you added in the right places (chest, shoulders and legs)- the ones that really matter lol

    Nice job so far
    Thanks!

    Seeing as this is my first log, I kinda like it. It helps keep me on track and will give me something to look back on in a few years to see where I started and have a few laughs.
  35. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm loving the reviews as well!! Excellent job, also feeling the -1.17 in the waist line..
  36. Advanced Member
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    975
    Rep Power
    556024
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Pictures say a lot about progress.
  37. Advanced Member
    skinnybones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    975
    Rep Power
    556024
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I know only 17 days ... Lol .. Just getting anxious, sorry
  38. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Pictures say a lot about progress.
    Damn, I thought no one would notice the missing pictures.. LOL

    I will post them later today. Thanks for reminding me skinnybones.
  39. New Member
    DeathSharo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    20060
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm loving the reviews as well!! Excellent job, also feeling the -1.17 in the waist line..
    Thanks, I could tell my sizes were changing. My pants started feeling looser around the waist and tighter around my legs.
  40. New Member
    travwj's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    117871
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    89.48%

    Nice work so far mate. Let's see some pics.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 12 Week Bold200/Epi/PCT stack
    By josephd79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 11:48 PM
  2. EPI/Tren Stack, Conflicting PCT
    By mdtech123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 09:54 AM
  3. epi/tren stack what's your thoughts?
    By nightmarcher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 10:40 PM
  4. EPI/Superdrol Stack
    By FLfinest81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 01:16 AM
  5. Epi/Halo stack?
    By mfbb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 05:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in