Deaths Brawn(EPI)/Stano Stack

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DeathSharo View Post
    Here we go! First dose was just taken @6am -- 1 Brawn cap (15mg) and 2 Stanozane caps (400mg). This will be followed by my support supplements around 10am. Rinse and repeat at same time in the PM.

I should note that I expected to see different color caps from both products, but I was wrong. Both Brawn and Stanozane are the same color (white). I suspect this was done to keep manufacturing cost down, but it would be nice to see at least one side of the caps to have a different color.

It's not that big of a deal it's just my OCD kicking in.

Not expecting much today from this, but plan to use the placebo effect to 'kill it' at the gym. I'll update later today with results.
    Let the games and gains begin
    OLYMPUS UK REP

2. I was so ready to start edje007! Can't wait to see the results!

Nothing different at the gym today, as I expected. I should start feeling it in the next couple if days. I forgot to upload leg pictures and will do so in a hour or so.

I did notice not really being hungry today and had to make myself eat lunch and even now being around diner time I'm still not hungry. Hope that stays around!
    •   

3. Well day one is done. The only thing I noticed was just no hunger today. I tracked my macros and was 1000 calories short so I had to eat a second dinner and snack.

I'm hoping to starting getting a boost tomorrow, but we will see.

Here is a calf picture for reference.

Name:  Death Calf.JPG
Views: 356
Size:  220.9 KB

4. Day 2

I didn't really feel different today, but noticed very light shoulder pumps, increased vain size, and cardio seemed to be a breeze today.

It always seems that pumps start on shoulder day, LOL. The shoulder muscles also seemed VERY full and was noticeably more pronounced in size.

I will start taking 2 grams of Taurine in the morning and see what that does and will increase it to 3 grams if needed.

Other than that not much is happening at the moment, but it should start kicking in very soon.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DeathSharo View Post
    Day 2

I didn't really feel different today, but noticed very light shoulder pumps, increased vain size, and cardio seemed to be a breeze today.

It always seems that pumps start on shoulder day, LOL. The shoulder muscles also seemed VERY full and was noticeably more pronounced in size.

I will start taking 2 grams of Taurine in the morning and see what that does and will increase it to 3 grams if needed.

Other than that not much is happening at the moment, but it should start kicking in very soon.

I start to notice Epi around day 5.. but when it hits, you will know quick
    •   

6. Lets get the boss in here to follow along @IronFlex

7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I start to notice Epi around day 5.. but when it hits, you will know quick
    Yea, I figured it would take a few days to kick in and was not expecting much this first week. So far so good though.

8. I feel stupid.. LOL

I just by accident seen that Stanozane has 90 caps per bottle, but I thought it had 120. Running 800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000 puts me at 196 caps needed.

Well, I only have 180... I need to update the original post to include 3 bottles of Stanzane instead of 2, as well as, ordering another bottle.

I always hate it when I get excited and miss the obvious... LOL

9. Quote Originally Posted by DeathSharo View Post
    I feel stupid.. LOL I just by accident seen that Stanozane has 90 caps per bottle, but I thought it had 120. Running 800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000 puts me at 196 caps needed. Well, I only have 180... I need to update the original post to include 3 bottles of Stanzane instead of 2, as well as, ordering another bottle. I always hate it when I get excited and miss the obvious... LOL
    It's on sale dirt cheap if you ORBIT around the Internet

10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    It's on sale dirt cheap if you ORBIT around the Internet
    Too late, but I did find a good site to bookmark. It would have saved me $2, but I did see some other things I might order. Thanks!

11. I went through four bottles of stanozane on my run lol

Solid tip caz

Excitement can make you miss the obvious, especially when it the excitement is about GAINZ
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I went through four bottles of stanozane on my run lol

Solid tip caz

Excitement can make you miss the obvious, especially when it the excitement is about GAINZ
    Damn bro, how much were you running.

Seeing as I will open a new bottle to use 16 caps out of it, I might as well try upping it a little bit. I've seen plenty of people running 1000 all the way through. I might as well just run 1000 starting tomorrow and see how I feel. Around week five I might jump to 1200 if everything is still running smooth. If things start going south I can back off.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DeathSharo View Post
    Damn bro, how much were you running. Seeing as I will open a new bottle to use 16 caps out of it, I might as well try upping it a little bit. I've seen plenty of people running 1000 all the way through. I might as well just run 1000 starting tomorrow and see how I feel. Around week five I might jump to 1200 if everything is still running smooth. If things start going south I can back off.
    1g for eight weeks lol

14. Subbed please

15. Day 3

Today is gym off day, but I will still do cardio (P90X) and abs.

As discussed yesterday, I'm increasing Stanozane to 1000mg today and will spread the dosage out so I take 1 cap every 4 hours.

Every week I will post updates which will include measurements, weight, and pictures. Look forward to the first Week-in-Review in four days.

I did weigh myself this morning and have lost 2 lbs so far. As fat as I am, I should start shedding fat like butter tossed into a camp fire.

16. Quote Originally Posted by DeathSharo View Post
    Day 3

Today is gym off day, but I will still do cardio (P90X) and abs.

As discussed yesterday, I'm increasing Stanozane to 1000mg today and will spread the dosage out so I take 1 cap every 4 hours.

Every week I will post updates which will include measurements, weight, and pictures. Look forward to the first Week-in-Review in four days.

I did weigh myself this morning and have lost 2 lbs so far. As fat as I am, I should start shedding fat like butter tossed into a camp fire.
    Your going to recomp like a mofo!!! LOL 1 g of Stano is awesome it keeps my libido sky high, I did notice with my last 8 week run that I should have tapered down off the Stano the last week. In your case 4 weeks should be fine.

17. I have a very good feeling about this run. I will see what my body says towards the end and make adjustments as needed. I have that fire burning under my ass on this run and hope to make impressive changes.

I have no doubt I will gain some lean mass and lose a good amount of fat. I kept my goal realistic at -3% BF, but if I lose more, which I probably will, wonderful.

18. Day 4

Today will be another Cardio day, but I will not be doing P90X again -- I forgot how stupid it was. I will just hit the gym and do so running, abs, and then stairs.

I starting feeling by blood pressure rising yesterday and a little bit of aggression so it would seem that it's starting to kick in. I expect today things will only get better.

19. [QUOTE="DeathSharo;4323023"]Day 4 Today will be another Cardio day, but I will not be doing P90X again -- I forgot how stupid it was. I will just hit the gym and do so running, abs, and then stairs. I starting feeling by blood pressure rising yesterday and a little bit of aggression so it would seem that it's starting to kick in. I expect today things will only get better.[/QUOTE ]

Lol told u around day 5 go crush some cardio

20. Day 5

Today is going to be Legs & Back day and I'm really look forward to how I will preform.

I can tell I'm drying out and can feel it in my ankle and elbow -- pre existing conditions, and that my libido is sky high.

So far, I can say that this stack is very mild compared to solo run of Ultradrol. By this time I could have lifted a house and ate 5000 calories and would still be hungry.
    I know it's still early in the run and the best starts around week three, but I do miss that "I can lift everything" feeling.

I will see how I feel today at the gym and will update everyone later today. I might start upping the EPI if it does not kick in fully within the next few days.

21. Well, today was above average at the gym. It was not leg & back today it was just legs. I didn't seem to have more energy, but I did seem to recover quickly. I even added extra exercises into the mix and even 20 minutes of cardio.

When I finished doing leg presses for 3 sets of 50 @ 190lbs I couldn't walk strait, so I decided to cool down on the stair machine thinking I would do 5 minutes. Well, to my surprise, after 5 minutes my legs were still going strong even though they were a little sore, but I kept pushing. 20 minutes into it and averaging a heart rate around 155-160 I decided to stop.

I was surprised I was able to do stair climber after doing hack squats, front squats, legs extensions, leg curls, and leg presses.

I don't really feel much different other than a little more aggression, but it's still early in the cycle. This combo just seems to build slowly, as opposed to Ultradol which makes my chest thump after two days. But thats the reason why we run 6 or more weeks and not 4.

22. Awesome update. The stack will kick in, in due time my man.

23. ^^ this just like you said it comes on slowly, but when it does you'll love it

24. Day 6

Chest and Tri day

Nothing to exciting today. I would rate it average except for my soar legs from yesterday. Didn't even seem to have much aggression. I was really hoping to be killing it by now, but nothing. I know, I know, it takes time and everyone reacts differently. LOL I'm just a impatient person like so many others here, I want the gains now!

It's all good, I'm sure I will look back at this post 2 weeks from now and say "Damn was I impatient -- Want to go car flipping?" LOL

I will take some pictures tomorrow and will do my Week-in-Review, even if there really is not much to say, but none the less it should help others.

25. Should be any day now!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 12 Week Bold200/Epi/PCT stack
    By josephd79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 10:48 PM
  2. EPI/Tren Stack, Conflicting PCT
    By mdtech123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3