M-STEN Dosage Suggestions

WMD

WMD

Awards
K It's been a while since I have ran a PH cycle probably about 6yrs. Im 37 6'2" and currently weighing in at 280. The past few months of lifting have been hit or miss so looking to hit it hard, lean out, harden up, and really need a kick in the ass. I have been lifting for almost 20yrs so just looking for some dosage suggestions. I have never used illegal gear but b/w 6-8yrs ago I did a few cycles of M1t (to bad that's gone was awesome) and tried Superdrol, Havoc, Epistane non of which gave me the results like the M1t/4ad stack did... Anyhow this is what I currently have coming:

M-sten 30 days 120 caps 4mg
Blockade 30 day
Pure test 90 day 360caps 500mg DAA
Revolution pct 30 day

I guess my question to the guys who have used M-sten what dose do you recommend. I have seen anywhere form 8mg to 30mg....Since I am heavier I usually run towards the higher end this is what I was thinking. They are 4mg pills so days 1-4 12mg, days 5-7 16mg, days 8-21 20mg, days 22-26 16mg, and days 26-28 12mg. Will run the Blockade and Pure test along side the M-sten and start the pct when the M-sten is gone.....

6foot6gymrat

6foot6gymrat

Awards
I'll jump in here man, Methylsten is a heavy hitting oral steroid (toxicity/shutdown) so pct's are rarely just otc. DAA won't help during the cycle bc its a natty booster and you will be shutdown during the cycle no matter what. Theres a ton of Methylsten logs on AM so id suggest reviewing them for pct/cycle support/dosing protocols.

WMD

WMD

Awards
Thanks! I have been looking for logs but not finding much guess because I was searching under m-sten and not methylsten....

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
8-30mg a day.
If its a first run, start @ 8-12/day. Increasing weekly if the sides are bearable.

Its likely if you get to 30, you will want to die but who knows, it could be your sweet spot.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what all that crap does that you have, but it should literally be a garnish for your real PCT. Nolva, Torem, or Clomid. Get some Torem on a research chemical site that has good reviews.

WMD

WMD

Awards
Yeah I've already been looking for some had a good site back in the day but don't think its around anymore....

Zorpy

Awards
LOL I did 10mg a day for my first cycle as a beginner. Went from 155 to 170 lbs in 3 weeks, half muscle. Stopped after 3rd week because gains stopped. Was eating like a horse, dirty bulking. No appreciable side effects other than lethargy.

At your size, 20mg would be minimum. I kind of wish I'd gone 10/20/20 instead of 10/10/10. But we'll save that for next cycle.

From what I've read and my own personal experience, msten peters out after week 3. Not sure it's worthwhile to run it a full 30 days. Msten seems like something you want to blast hard for a very short period.

If I were you, with your size and experience, I'd just run it straight 30/30/30.

WMD

WMD

Awards
I think I will still taper it up and see how it goes. I was looking at some old post though and saw where I didn't really get anything off of M1T until I hit 30mg and that stuff truly was legit. Its the only thing I have ever come across that truly shut me down. After M1T I tried a few more cycles of new PH's at the time and even ran some pretty heavy stacks but really only ever got mediocre results and no shutdown. Only reason I'm back in the PH game now is BC my nieces husband was telling me over new years the crazy results he got from m-sten running it 8mg a day for 4 weeks and he is a hard gainer...

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As heavy as you are I would start at 20 and go up if your sides are not bad.

WMD

WMD

Awards
I have decided to wait a few more weeks before I start the m-tren cycle. Deer season and a list of other things has really put a hurting on my lifting the past few months so gonna hit it hard run a cut with dexadrine and TT-33 and get body re-acclimated. Plus gonna wait for next pay day and get a serm and some 4-ad on hand to throw in the tren mix as I have decided to run 20mg and go from there. Can't wait!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 39
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 0
blongo804 Anabolics 29
Honey Supplements 16