Wasting first cycle on a cut BAD????

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Hey guys! so heres my issue. Id love to do a competition in may so will start cutting soon, but well i was planning on waiting for another one in OCT. I just got some test and all my gear for my FIRST actual run with anything other than a PH cycle. Ive heard that your first will always be your best BS. is it true? Id love to do maybe 300-400mg of test a week to spare most of my muscle mass and get shredded for m first comp. but will i lose the first time magic or is that just a myth?

Also i have testE but my buddy who did a group order with me got test prop and offered to trade if i really want to do this comp. thanks guys!

D

DNA24

Awards
I've heard similar about your first cycle being your best. I'm in the process of pinning for the first time myself. I'm planning a Test E stack with either Dmz 3.0 or Methadrol extreme, beginning towards the end of the month. I wanna make sure I have everything on hand before getting started. From the research I've done and advice I've received, 250-300 mg per week will be a good starting point. A lot of athletes start at 500 mg, but from what I've been told, you want to slowly build up to that amount as your body gets used to the Test. More than one experienced athlete has told me 250-300 per week will show great gains during my first cycle. Are you planning on stacking anything?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
IMO the first few cycles are where you learn your body/hormonal fluctuations. I wouldn't say best, not at all

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Save the test for bulking, there is plenty of time to run it, cut down naturally, do your show then use that time when your body is begging to grow to get huge for summer! :) what show were you planning on doing?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Save the test for bulking, there is plenty of time to run it, cut down naturally, do your show then use that time when your body is begging to grow to get huge for summer! :) what show were you planning on doing?
thanks guys! im panning on just cutting natural then last few weeks maybe something to dry me up. right now im 210 and 13percent bodyfat my goals to come in 185 for my first comp. ill be doing the NPC oregon Ironman! im excited i know two guys that will be in my class whos both going to bring their "A" game so its going to be great!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I've heard similar about your first cycle being your best. I'm in the process of pinning for the first time myself. I'm planning a Test E stack with either Dmz 3.0 or Methadrol extreme, beginning towards the end of the month. I wanna make sure I have everything on hand before getting started. From the research I've done and advice I've received, 250-300 mg per week will be a good starting point. A lot of athletes start at 500 mg, but from what I've been told, you want to slowly build up to that amount as your body gets used to the Test. More than one experienced athlete has told me 250-300 per week will show great gains during my first cycle. Are you planning on stacking anything?
id recommend just a pure test cycle brother! i know stacking metha,DMZ,test,tren,horny goat weed and the kitchen sink sounds cool but ive seen what happends off of just a test cycle with good diet its great affects! but if youre hell bent on a oral with your test id say Dbol. just because if youre willing to pin why use a PH? PHs have kicked my ass i just dont feel good on them, yes i grow but eh my body feels gross with them

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
thanks guys! im panning on just cutting natural then last few weeks maybe something to dry me up. right now im 210 and 13percent bodyfat my goals to come in 185 for my first comp. ill be doing the NPC oregon Ironman! im excited i know two guys that will be in my class whos both going to bring their "A" game so its going to be great!
Nice dude I wish you the best of luck. Are you going to be doing bodybuilding or physique.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Nice dude I wish you the best of luck. Are you going to be doing bodybuilding or physique.
you mean bodybuilding or skipping leg day?:icon_lol: bodybuilding! i know 185lb sounds small but never have pinned (yet) and for my age group its good!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
you mean bodybuilding or skipping leg day?:icon_lol: bodybuilding! i know 185lb sounds small but never have pinned (yet) and for my age group its good!
LOL. 185 and a sub 5% body fat is fantastic for any age group and who says all guys who do physique skip legs? :cussing:

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
LOL. 185 and a sub 5% body fat is fantastic for any age group and who says all guys who do physique skip legs? :cussing:
there is one physique competitor named jaco something and hes my favorite physique and he doent skip legs so i mean NOT all :23:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Most of them do look like they skip it
34iiowl.jpg

D

DNA24

Awards
id recommend just a pure test cycle brother! i know stacking metha,DMZ,test,tren,horny goat weed and the kitchen sink sounds cool but ive seen what happends off of just a test cycle with good diet its great affects! but if youre hell bent on a oral with your test id say Dbol. just because if youre willing to pin why use a PH? PHs have kicked my ass i just dont feel good on them, yes i grow but eh my body feels gross with them
I've been fortunate with PH's so far, I haven't had any noticeable or bothering sides. I guess a little insomnia and some increased irritability were probably the extent of my sides, I didn't really lose libido or suffer any lethargy. I would really like to stack my Test E with Equipoise but I'm thinking I should save that for my second cycle. Have you ran Dbol yet?