first cycle prohormones

berserker9393

Awards
hi, I would like to try a cycle of pro hormones, I have already tried several test booster but I did not get any effect and I do not want to waste any more money on these supplements.
are interested in trying cynostane, I read that is a good ph for beginners and has very few side effect
for pct: erase pro and Reversitol v2
I'm 20 years old (I know I'm young for ph)
I train for 3 and a half years and my stats are:
6'1'' 204lb with 16-17% bf
i would to put 5-6 pounds of lean muscle, that's what I expect from a cycle
can i get these results from cynostate? or suggest me another ph?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long have you been training?
How is your diet?
These two things with dirty being these most important need to be well understood before starting any hormonal products. At twenty years old you should be making great gains in the gym with the right diet and training only.

smoker145

Hate when ppl say. " I want to put on ( insert number) pounds of lean muscle"

berserker9393

Awards
I train for 3 and a half years, I follow the diet of my instructor

berserker9393

Awards
What do you think about dermacrine for me?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
6'1" at 204 and 17%? That's a LBM of 170. You're not going to like me but get a better diet. Please don't be offended but that's not very big. You shouldn't consider gear until your at/close to genetic limits. If you outline what your typical daily food intake looks like maybe we'll be able to assist in restructuring it to get you to a lower bf and put some muscle on you naturally

Cyano is an active, not a ph. At 20 years old proper nutrition heavy lifting and maybe some creatine should be all you're thinking about using. Unfortunately it's prohibited to talk about steroid use under the age of 21 so I will not help lay anything out or do anything aside advise against use.

berserker9393

Awards
I'm not sure of my bf 16-17% is just my opinion, because I have localized fat in the belly but the rest of the body is quite defined.
yes, I'm not really as big as you, but for me is a decent result considering that I started with 156lb, and my goal is not to become professional bb.
I'd be happy to get another 5-6lb of lean muscle and then begin to cut me and keep the results

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Superbeast summed it up. I don't know what else there is to say. It's forum rules and they have to be followed. Have you tried switching up your routine? Powerlifting template and tons of healthy foods will pack on some mass.

berserker9393

Awards
is dermacrine a ph? I know it is often used as pct