Test Cyp at 300mg ew effective?

C

Chavie

Awards
Running my 1st cycle and research shows it should be very effective at 300mg a week. I'm curious if I should 600mg a week with masteron at 400mg a week. I'm looking for any input thanks.

W

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
First rule of thumb...always start your first cycle with one substance. This way if you have any adverse reactions/problems...then you know which compound is causing it.

300mg would treat any first time cycle user pretty well. I would go with 300-500mg a week for your first cycle...pinning twice a week ( cyp or eth of course ). Take advantage of your fresh receptors and start low...no need to start at 600. Otherwise your looking at 800mg+ for your next cycle and so on and so on.

C

Chavie

Awards
Ok I'm gonna do 150mg twice a week since my cyp bottle is 300mg, I'll do .5cc on a pin. I'm gonna cycle 10 weeks, should I keep it at 300mg a week for the cycle?

W

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Ok I'm gonna do 150mg twice a week since my cyp bottle is 300mg, I'll do .5cc on a pin. I'm gonna cycle 10 weeks, should I keep it at 300mg a week for the cycle?
Completely up to you...you will definitely feel 300mg a week regardless if you want up the dosage or not. My only advice is to extend the cycle to at least 12 weeks. It will take 3 to 4 weeks for blood serum levels to peak...this way you have a solid 8 weeks to enjoy the gains.