Test Cyp 600mg/10wks or 400mg/12wks?

  1. Registered User
    SwillSmitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    Test Cyp 600mg/10wks or 400mg/12wks?


    That is my question. Which would be more beneficial.
    -Test cyp 600mg for 10 weeks

    -Test cyp 400mg for 12 weeks-14 ( little long I feel)

    I thought it sounded like a no brainer but I was reading a bit and people made some good points. So I thought I'd get the forums advice.

    I've got 200mg amps so that is why I am not sure.

    Thanks, smitch

  2. Registered User
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Answers
    0

    12 weeks or longer
  3. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,430
    Answers
    4

    10 weeks is plenty.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    cleveland1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    115
    Answers
    0

    Is this your first cycle? If not what have you ran before. What's your stats?
  5. Registered User
    SwillSmitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    I've ran two before. Both with test cyp 400/wk for 10weeks. Dbol as a kicker. I just really like that combo. I feel like a monster when I'm on.

    Stats are:
    6"2
    210
    23yr
    Pretty lean. I'd say 10%
  6. Registered User
    cleveland1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    115
    Answers
    0

    I would go ahead and run in for the 10 weeks and kickstart it with the d bol. I kickstart all my cycles with d bol, it's my favorite. I think the 600 a week for 10 would be good. When do you plan on starting it ? For myself, I like to run a cycle in the winter, and then allowing 3 months pct included to run my next. 10 weeks on 3 month off, then 10 weeks on, 3 months off. I don't know how well your body adjusts to test but I would take a look into some compounding additions. I feel test d bol are good for first few cycles, but after that it's good to add something else depending on what your going for.
  7. Registered User
    SwillSmitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    I'm starting on the 1st of jan. But yes that is exactly what I have been doing. Ended my last October 31st ( including pct) been getting back to normal levels and snagging gear for this. As of now I plan to dirty bulk this cycle. Always being a true Ectomorph, my metabolism is very high. So I won't put on too much fat. Looking to get up to 230-235during, and stick around 225 post. That's being generous I feel. Mass is mainly what I'm trying to accomplish.
  8. Registered User
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    860
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cleveland1 View Post
    I would go ahead and run in for the 10 weeks and kickstart it with the d bol. I kickstart all my cycles with d bol, it's my favorite. I think the 600 a week for 10 would be good. When do you plan on starting it ? For myself, I like to run a cycle in the winter, and then allowing 3 months pct included to run my next. 10 weeks on 3 month off, then 10 weeks on, 3 months off. I don't know how well your body adjusts to test but I would take a look into some compounding additions. I feel test d bol are good for first few cycles, but after that it's good to add something else depending on what your going for.
    X2 your gains will really peak by 8 weeks. The gains after that will be smaller.
  9. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0

    Longer the cycle = the better IME. It always seems to get the best towards the end.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  10. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,430
    Answers
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    X2 your gains will really peak by 8 weeks. The gains after that will be smaller.
    That's kinda how I feel unless you begin adding compounds/boosting doses 10 weeks is long enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Longer the cycle = the better IME. It always seems to get the best towards the end.
    See all my sides get far worse the longer the cycle runs. Gains slow unless I do what I mentioned above.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 11:21 AM
  2. What methyl to stack with test cyp for 10wks?
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 10:06 AM
  3. 400mg test e / week ... yay or nay?
    By joub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 05:35 PM
  4. Tren Ace or Tri Tren and Test Cyp?
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 11:16 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2004, 01:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in