Methadrol BSL LOG... Will keep up no short handed logging!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
New to anabolic minds, but am a long time user of the forums for research! after much thought I will do a log because in the long run it can only help myself and maybe others.

STATS
Height: 5'10
weight: 198-200 depends on if i get some breakfast in before i weigh in the morning
BF: 13% based on the bod pod at my hospital.
training time 1.5 years seriously 3years off and on.
Cycle history: Ultradrol (gained 13lbs after PCT)
Havent competed yet but plan on competing to WIN at Seven feathers in oregon 2014.

ON CYCLE:
2 caps of METHADROL everyday
Liv52
Hawthorn berry
garlic caps
and 1.5gallons of water is a must.
Also will be checking blood pressure often. Rather be safe.

PCT
Erase 0/3/2/1 (splitting bottle with buddy since we arent using all of it each)
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Liv52

Blood work will be done!

Routine
Mon- chest and biceps
tues- Back and triceps
wednesday- legs (focusing on glutes) and shoulders
Thurs- chest and biceps
Fri- back and triceps
sat- legs (focusing on hammies) and shoulders
sun- off day......... = prepping and cleaning

Diet

-3,800 cals super clean. 3,800-3,900 has been my sweet spot for a clean and slow bulk while ive ****ed up bulking last late winter taking in 5,000 cals at 155lbs.. that did NOT go well
-minimize fats and carbs and proteins will be higher than norm.
-holiday cheat meals will happen!

Im looking forward to it kicking in i started this monday but dont need to really log the first few days all thats different is im up a pound which could be anything from water to my boxers weighing to much........ day 5 will be tomorrow and ill start the log good and long! lets get it. and someone please TRAIN HARDER THAN ME!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I will be following along. I'm thinking about running methadrol for my next cycle

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Ive heard great things about it! im excited to see what i get from it. I think after this im dipping into the real deal some time next year!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell I'll sub

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Day 5! the START IS HERE!

first log of the cycle im excited to bring this to you guys!

Weight 198lbs AFTER a **** so its a wonderful weight!
Height 7'0.... yes I grew over a foot and will be quitting bodybuilding to declare for the NBA draft ;) jk still 5'10

Diet today was a little off from the norm. had to do some stuff early morning so missed a big meal BUT made up for it and will be at my calorie limit by bed!

BACK AND TRICEPS:
if you want my work out routine just ask, but today was just alot of drop sets for back as it gives me a STUPID pump in my lats. triceps i went hard and got them full of blood. overall a great workout!

Preworkout today: HYDE by pro. this is my 3rd day taking it and HOLY pooooop its some good stuff.

sides: other than majoooor head aches which only last a few minutes after i pop a advil and increase my water. my blood pressure is a little high already like it does easily but im increasing my hawthorn berry to 1,500 every other day and 1,000 the other days which last cycle cured it!

i think thats it for today! im gunna go eat some dinner! its friday night so ima be a rebel and stay up till 12....... i know crazy huh? if you want me to include anything in my daily log just ask! i want to know what YOU guys want. im a youngin at this so constructive critizism is welcomed!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed....

Quick question: why chest biceps and back triceps?

If I train chest on monday, my triceps are trashed for tuesday. And with biceps on monday, no way my back will get a decent work out on tuesday.

Anyway, enjoy your cycle....time to get freakin huge:)

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
well i have found that when i train chest so hard and get all the pump i want i seem to under perform when i hit triceps after chest. i cant do the same weight as if i have a whole new day! i cant take away the tricep in Chest workouts BUT ive focused sooooo much on form i never get sore from just a chest workout in th tris. but also i like being a little sore in my biceps when i hit back. i get a little bit of a reminder if im doing a lat workout wrong by using too much bicep the soreness will be felt. a buddy of mine has trained me so well with muscle mind focus that a normal back bicep workout for some will become a back semi bicep for me. but DONT think what im saying is true for all! just play around a week maybe and try tris back a day and chest bi.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i have found that when i train chest so hard and get all the pump i want i seem to under perform when i hit triceps after chest. i cant do the same weight as if i have a whole new day! i cant take away the tricep in Chest workouts BUT ive focused sooooo much on form i never get sore from just a chest workout in th tris. but also i like being a little sore in my biceps when i hit back. i get a little bit of a reminder if im doing a lat workout wrong by using too much bicep the soreness will be felt. a buddy of mine has trained me so well with muscle mind focus that a normal back bicep workout for some will become a back semi bicep for me. but DONT think what im saying is true for all! just play around a week maybe and try tris back a day and chest bi.
Cool.....what works for you , works for you.

Guess we all react different.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Day 5! the START IS HERE!

first log of the cycle im excited to bring this to you guys!

Weight 198lbs AFTER a **** so its a wonderful weight!
Height 7'0.... yes I grew over a foot and will be quitting bodybuilding to declare for the NBA draft ;) jk still 5'10

Diet today was a little off from the norm. had to do some stuff early morning so missed a big meal BUT made up for it and will be at my calorie limit by bed!

BACK AND TRICEPS:
if you want my work out routine just ask, but today was just alot of drop sets for back as it gives me a STUPID pump in my lats. triceps i went hard and got them full of blood. overall a great workout!

Preworkout today: HYDE by pro. this is my 3rd day taking it and HOLY pooooop its some good stuff.

sides: other than majoooor head aches which only last a few minutes after i pop a advil and increase my water. my blood pressure is a little high already like it does easily but im increasing my hawthorn berry to 1,500 every other day and 1,000 the other days which last cycle cured it!

i think thats it for today! im gunna go eat some dinner! its friday night so ima be a rebel and stay up till 12....... i know crazy huh? if you want me to include anything in my daily log just ask! i want to know what YOU guys want. im a youngin at this so constructive critizism is welcomed!
Aspirin will drop blood pressure just like that for emergency situations. Also hawthorn berry is a bit ineffective if you compare to just nitrates. Basically on a correct dose of nitrates for your body, you can't have high blood pressure unless something is very very wrong

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I love me some spinich! but since im on a PH correct me if im overreactting but i try to stay away from all meds while on a cycle. i mean yes last cycle i ended up taking a few Ibu. because that days head ache was crazzzzzzyy. but usually i try for herbs. haha im the guy who takes liv52 year around, takes hempoil on top of fish oil, i take probiotics on top of eat yogurts to keep my immune system in check. i just try to find sometimes alt practices to save money and what grows from the ground is 90% of the time better for you. but everyone has different views.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Sorry about the last two days! i took two caps same time last night and man i FREAKED i had a naicin or whatever flush and I didnt know what was going on. Burning up, red hot, prickly, rashes everywhere, I was one scared bitch.... After a bit of research I held off on the docs because It was a flush. I guess those flushes once in a while is a good thing! but anyways day 7 will be tonight after i hit chest! just wanted to up date everyone.

Warning: do NOT take your methadrol caps both at the same time. i normally go one at 10am and one at 6pm when i take my pre. big mistake lets just say the people around me freaked too...... but on a good note i ordered AD-3PCT instead of erase... its the same compound but more of it in ad-3. it works well for me when i used ultradrol. will still use daa and nolvadex.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Sorry about the last two days! i took two caps same time last night and man i FREAKED i had a naicin or whatever flush and I didnt know what was going on. Burning up, red hot, prickly, rashes everywhere, I was one scared bitch.... After a bit of research I held off on the docs because It was a flush. I guess those flushes once in a while is a good thing! but anyways day 7 will be tonight after i hit chest! just wanted to up date everyone.

Warning: do NOT take your methadrol caps both at the same time. i normally go one at 10am and one at 6pm when i take my pre. big mistake lets just say the people around me freaked too...... but on a good note i ordered AD-3PCT instead of erase... its the same compound but more of it in ad-3. it works well for me when i used ultradrol. will still use daa and nolvadex.
Why not? Sometimes megadosing is fun

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Why not? Sometimes megadosing is fun

hahaha it felt good, but not knowing what was going on freaked me out! im sticking with am and pm dosing but i think i miht do that again right before the end of my cycle since its good for you! im curious about 3caps of methadrol since people go that high for max lmg and dmz but 3caps would give me 30mgs of methylStenbolone(2,17α-dimethyl-5α-androsta-1-en-17β-ol-3-one) which when i took 28mg for a few days last cycle i felt like poop. maybe though! i might try three if i really feel up to it.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
hahaha it felt good, but not knowing what was going on freaked me out! im sticking with am and pm dosing but i think i miht do that again right before the end of my cycle since its good for you! im curious about 3caps of methadrol since people go that high for max lmg and dmz but 3caps would give me 30mgs of methylStenbolone(2,17?-dimethyl-5?-androsta-1-en-17?-ol-3-one) which when i took 28mg for a few days last cycle i felt like poop. maybe though! i might try three if i really feel up to it.
Yeah that's why I hate pre-made stacks. No way to truly have legitimate, safe, working doses of any of the compounds.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Yeah that's why I hate pre-made stacks. No way to truly have legitimate, safe, working doses of any of the compounds.
you hit it right on the nail! i hate pre made stacks, but i couldnt resist it when on legendary supps it was cyber monday for 33$ including shipping! my cheap ass got the best of me... now next time im going to listen to my mind and just spend extra and get each sperate.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Day 7!

weight:200.

my weight has stayed the same but tonight ive started to see my strength gains so im thinking my mass gains will come! if not im going to up my cals a bit maybe throw in a casein shake before bed with my pre bed meal! get an extra 450...

chest and biceps: pushed more weight than normal about 5lbs more than usual on dumbbells but with 1-2 more reps per set with ease. its weird my weight grew on ultradrol quick this is a slow gain making me sad! but its only been a week so im going to make this week good and hard.

i think i needa eat more. i bulked like crazy last time but i feel like im being a sissy and staying too close to main.

sides: alot..... ive never done superdrol but man.... joints killing so starting joint support. my head is bursting randomly but nothing a little ibu doesnt help. everything else is fine.

Im sad after this full week because ive only gained 2lbs and people rave about 12-16lbs. but hey 8-10 solid would be great for me since later 0after a couple months ill be entering the big leagues. lol i found a pic of me last year before i started to lift.... lol 140lbs.... went from 140 to 170 natty then got on ultrdrol.... yes i know i was dummmmmb but i did it right and blood work was good after it all and got to 182 then been off of it until 198. so 140-198 in a year.... slight bf increase but all in all training hard and eating smart. with out saying age lets just say my test levels helped a bit ;) okok i got to go eat my last meal! night all! and if i dont get talk to you guys tomorrow have a wonderful christmas! stay safe.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
We are subscribing to your log.
:)
:bow28: ohhhhhhh well thanks! lol I think im spending more time on AM than sleeping... i loveeee finally joining!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
day something.... crap its 11? yeah 11.
Weight: 204 (this is after being poops and in the mornings so not post christmas meals!) started 198. +6 with two more weeks.

Diet: i dont even know these last few days! im eating big but not so clean. reason for such a slow increase in weight is because im bulking with just barley 400-500 over. i love the fact that even if i end up with 6-8 lbs after PCT it will be a good lean.

training: chest, and biceps. time lasted an hour about. Im an over training junkie but with the high protein, and PH i am seeing a great recovery time. once im done with this cycle im heading either back to everything once a week hard and tons of sets with legs being twice a week ;) OR doing an endless 4day split where i train chest every 4days etc....

sides: GONE! none i feel great. i had an allergic reaction to the christmas tree at my moms friends but it was gone and i wa back to no sides. joints will killllll you if youre not on joint support ( ive found the best omega for joints is Hemp oil crazy huh? cheap as heck and amazing stuff.) more Liv52 came in! amazon has it at 1cent a bottle +4dollars shipping :) so i stocked up and upped my dose since my body loves it. Hawthorne is at 1,050 mg a day and with garlic caps and actual garlic in my diet ( add it to my spagetti pre bed meal yummmy) my blood pressure is barely elevated. no head aches anymore. all is welll!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day something.... crap its 11? yeah 11.
Weight: 204 (this is after being poops and in the mornings so not post christmas meals!) started 198. +6 with two more weeks.

Diet: i dont even know these last few days! im eating big but not so clean. reason for such a slow increase in weight is because im bulking with just barley 400-500 over. i love the fact that even if i end up with 6-8 lbs after PCT it will be a good lean.

training: chest, and biceps. time lasted an hour about. Im an over training junkie but with the high protein, and PH i am seeing a great recovery time. once im done with this cycle im heading either back to everything once a week hard and tons of sets with legs being twice a week ;) OR doing an endless 4day split where i train chest every 4days etc....

sides: GONE! none i feel great. i had an allergic reaction to the christmas tree at my moms friends but it was gone and i wa back to no sides. joints will killllll you if youre not on joint support ( ive found the best omega for joints is Hemp oil crazy huh? cheap as heck and amazing stuff.) more Liv52 came in! amazon has it at 1cent a bottle +4dollars shipping :) so i stocked up and upped my dose since my body loves it. Hawthorne is at 1,050 mg a day and with garlic caps and actual garlic in my diet ( add it to my spagetti pre bed meal yummmy) my blood pressure is barely elevated. no head aches anymore. all is welll!
See things are going great....good job training junkie;)

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Day `12 and still 204. im keeping it real and not gettin pissy because im not gaining every day....

Diet.... im done! eating clean is no more... Im a natural skinny guy... and ive came to realize im a bitch when it comes to eating.... yeah ill eat my 500 surplus but from tomorrow on... im going 1,000+ over.... all clean healthy foods, no more 3,800 more like 4,800-5,000. as long as if i get 15weeks to contest prep i know i can get ready to win mysself first at seven feathers. ive seen my competition in my category (one of you know which one im in ;) ) and non are shredded nor HUGE! im going to come in just as shredded as them but a mass monster. maybe this is stemming from just a year ago exactly i was 140lbs..... so im obsessed with mass but i dont care. so for yall who give a ****! im dirty bulking.

oh and got a crazy Lat pump.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol ... Yeah I know what category your going into :)
Your gonna kill em!
Keep it up.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Little 730am meal 1 for ya:

1/2cup oats ( makes 1.5cups of oat meal) with cup od milk and honey to taste
6eggs (hard boiled) i find hard boiled are less filling for some odd reason.
1/2 banana ( little brother stole the other half)
yogurt
and 32oz of water.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little 730am meal 1 for ya:

1/2cup oats ( makes 1.5cups of oat meal) with cup od milk and honey to taste
6eggs (hard boiled) i find hard boiled are less filling for some odd reason.
1/2 banana ( little brother stole the other half)
yogurt
and 32oz of water.
He'll yeah! This was mine for today 7:30am:
BSN syntha-6 1 scoop
1/2 cup oat meal
2 eggs
1 cup whole milk
1 banana
1 1/2 tbs peanut butter
5g taurine
1020 cals.
:)
I love that I get all that in 2 drinks.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
day 13.
203. lost a pound but not bitchin.....

HOLY POOP FOR YALL WHO CARE. phil heath commented on one of my photos on instagram! i flipppppped out. sooo awesome.

nothing good or bad to report. will do a better lo day come monday when ive had a days rest and maybe ill gain 10lbs by then... ;) i wish

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 13.
203. lost a pound but not bitchin.....

HOLY POOP FOR YALL WHO CARE. phil heath commented on one of my photos on instagram! i flipppppped out. sooo awesome.

nothing good or bad to report. will do a better lo day come monday when ive had a days rest and maybe ill gain 10lbs by then... ;) i wish
That is pretty damn awesome!!!

Put some pics up in here.

PhatBoy07

Awards
New to anabolic minds, but am a long time user of the forums for research! after much thought I will do a log because in the long run it can only help myself and maybe others.

STATS
Height: 5'10
weight: 198-200 depends on if i get some breakfast in before i weigh in the morning
BF: 13% based on the bod pod at my hospital.
training time 1.5 years seriously 3years off and on.
Cycle history: Ultradrol (gained 13lbs after PCT)
Havent competed yet but plan on competing to WIN at Seven feathers in oregon 2014.

ON CYCLE:
2 caps of METHADROL everyday
Liv52
Hawthorn berry
garlic caps
and 1.5gallons of water is a must.
Also will be checking blood pressure often. Rather be safe.

PCT
Erase 0/3/2/1 (splitting bottle with buddy since we arent using all of it each)
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Liv52

Blood work will be done!

Routine
Mon- chest and biceps
tues- Back and triceps
wednesday- legs (focusing on glutes) and shoulders
Thurs- chest and biceps
Fri- back and triceps
sat- legs (focusing on hammies) and shoulders
sun- off day......... = prepping and cleaning

Diet

-3,800 cals super clean. 3,800-3,900 has been my sweet spot for a clean and slow bulk while ive ****ed up bulking last late winter taking in 5,000 cals at 155lbs.. that did NOT go well
-minimize fats and carbs and proteins will be higher than norm.
-holiday cheat meals will happen!

Im looking forward to it kicking in i started this monday but dont need to really log the first few days all thats different is im up a pound which could be anything from water to my boxers weighing to much........ day 5 will be tomorrow and ill start the log good and long! lets get it. and someone please TRAIN HARDER THAN ME!
If i recall correctly, methadrol is a triple stack. Containing Msten, Dmz, Max LMG. That sounds rough on the liver. Ouch.

Shouldnt you be using some Tudca along with it?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your IG bro?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
i might pick some up. ive been on liv52 as my liver care and suppppper low dose of Milk T. ive been preloading livercare and leaning my liver for over 2 months before this cycle. but i should pick some more liver care but never can be too careful

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
day off.
training: watch NFL football
Diet? eat till i get to atleast 4,200 cals but not feel bad about what i eat.

end result? successful...

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Day 15
203...UHHHHH the dreaded fact ive never been able to push past 200 is over im happy. now can i push on from here...

Im over thinking this i know. and ima post on the contest forums about this but man.... i really wanna compete at this competition in may 17th but im afraid because after i contest prep maybe with a low test cycle ill be about 180-183lbs.... and i really really reallllllly do not wanna be that small first comp... am i over thinking it? by oct of 2014 when the comp i want to do ill be around 195 shredded hopefully after my first test cycle bulking. but even then i feel thats too small. my buddy told me if i keep thinking like this ill never compete, but coming from a kid who was bullied alot at a tiny 140lbs i dread going in public at 183lbs and afraid ill look tiny.....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15 203...UHHHHH the dreaded fact ive never been able to push past 200 is over im happy. now can i push on from here... Im over thinking this i know. and ima post on the contest forums about this but man.... i really wanna compete at this competition in may 17th but im afraid because after i contest prep maybe with a low test cycle ill be about 180-183lbs.... and i really really reallllllly do not wanna be that small first comp... am i over thinking it? by oct of 2014 when the comp i want to do ill be around 195 shredded hopefully after my first test cycle bulking. but even then i feel thats too small. my buddy told me if i keep thinking like this ill never compete, but coming from a kid who was bullied alot at a tiny 140lbs i dread going in public at 183lbs and afraid ill look tiny.....
Over thinking it. First show is for the experience and atmosphere. Also, gives you better insight to what bodybuilding really is.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Over thinking it. First show is for the experience and atmosphere. Also, gives you better insight to what bodybuilding really is.
man cant i wish that i contest prep off of 250mg-300mg per week lose bf to 183 shredded then some how gain 7lbs solid ;) one can drean

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
day 18
weight 206!

killed my legs and shoulders.

my buddies trying to get me to compete at iron man in may he says i would kill juniors and get into NPC junior nationals if i train hard for the two months between iron man and nationals. that woul be INSANE.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Day 21
Weight 207.5...

ALL i can say is DAMN i look pretty good and let me tell you my stretch marks are getting big on my arms while my BF looks about the same MAYBE a bit leaner if so maybe a tiny tiny bit.

lat pump was good! switched my training up so now i get 4days between a body part. i got one more week of this and 4 of PCT then its contest prep! time to eat egg whites and dry chicken instead of beef and fatty steaks... yum. not!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21 Weight 207.5... ALL i can say is DAMN i look pretty good and let me tell you my stretch marks are getting big on my arms while my BF looks about the same MAYBE a bit leaner if so maybe a tiny tiny bit. lat pump was good! switched my training up so now i get 4days between a body part. i got one more week of this and 4 of PCT then its contest prep! time to eat egg whites and dry chicken instead of beef and fatty steaks... yum. not!
Who's doing your prep? Also, I wouldn't prep even after pct (this is when you want to solidify the gains) I'd start prep a couple months after pct or pick a different show.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Who's doing your prep? Also, I wouldn't prep even after pct (this is when you want to solidify the gains) I'd start prep a couple months after pct or pick a different show.

im in the market for a prep coach buddy of mine whos BIG time strong man and does prepping has 3clients which one of them wants alllll of his attention so hes giving it (guys paying him 100a week till contest WTF 1,200 bucks) and oh crap meant it wrong after PCT ill have 3-4 weeks before i start prepping. the shows may17th and im entering last week of cycle and then pct then 3 weeks before i prep. its a stretch but my first competition and i believe i can make everything work. normally people woulld be prepping 16weeks but im an killer cutter. im naturally an etco so cutting is easy and just as much as getting me vascular is absolute cake. im strapped for money so if you wanna maybe do my prep id love it but i wouldn tbe able to pay you for a while brother

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im in the market for a prep coach buddy of mine whos BIG time strong man and does prepping has 3clients which one of them wants alllll of his attention so hes giving it (guys paying him 100a week till contest WTF 1,200 bucks) and oh crap meant it wrong after PCT ill have 3-4 weeks before i start prepping. the shows may17th and im entering last week of cycle and then pct then 3 weeks before i prep. its a stretch but my first competition and i believe i can make everything work. normally people woulld be prepping 16weeks but im an killer cutter. im naturally an etco so cutting is easy and just as much as getting me vascular is absolute cake. im strapped for money so if you wanna maybe do my prep id love it but i wouldn tbe able to pay you for a while brother
If I could do your prep, I would. But, I have a prep coach doing mine lol I'm tv king 14 weeks to prep for mine (June 28th)

Using this month and next month to cycle ArA and some other supplement goodies, then using GHRH/GHRP's (already on these have been for a month) and ostarine for twelve weeks @20mg leading up to my show and on stage.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
my contest prep will be using TONSSS of bulk BCAA unflavored (ew) mixed with my water and some mio and thats between each meal. i picked up some carnivor beef protein for my post workout since im cutting to fish and egg whites as protein thought why not lets get some beef protein ( plus the same guy^^ i said does strong man he owns a supp store and gave me the ****ty flavor he had for 28$ for 56 servings!) i might do some alphat2 if i slow down my prep and not get on track and since im new i got some E. so my complete back up if im not getting cut up on track ill do some ECA with keto BUT a last last last resort. im one of those people who likes to stock up and just have a chest full of candies :approve: haha i migh just do my own diet and stuf and make my buddies who bodybuild at my gym look over it. im lucky enough to be training at a ym like a smaller metroflex where everyone competes either in bodybuilding, national powerlifting, or like max he is 7kilos away from making the olympic team!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Day22
Weight 210lbs!!!
i started about 196 if i did it waking up i orginally weighed in at 198 at around 5pm that day!

training has been awesome! my arms and lats have been a biggie and man of MAN have my arms changed! my lats have been coming in beautiful and perfectly evened with my chest. my triceps like normal over power my biceps but my thighs are in line with calves so im happy! need extra work on my traps that all

DNA24

Awards
Day22 Weight 210lbs!!! i started about 196 if i did it waking up i orginally weighed in at 198 at around 5pm that day! training has been awesome! my arms and lats have been a biggie and man of MAN have my arms changed! my lats have been coming in beautiful and perfectly evened with my chest. my triceps like normal over power my biceps but my thighs are in line with calves so im happy! need extra work on my traps that all
Good work. You went from 140 to 210 in 12-14 months, that's a transformation.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Good work. You went from 140 to 210 in 12-14 months, that's a transformation.
thanks brother! after this is all over ill post my before and after plus my pics of me late december of 2012 lol m arms look Tiny.

DNA24

Awards
I've been following your other thread about starting your Test cycle. Are you planning that after your PCT from this cycle, or are you just going right to the test cycle and than running your PCT after your Test cycle?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I've been following your other thread about starting your Test cycle. Are you planning that after your PCT from this cycle, or are you just going right to the test cycle and than running your PCT after your Test cycle?
im planning on staying off everything after my pct for contest prep and then afte contest hop on a test cycle to prep for NPC nationals in july. i hope to gain a small amount of muscle off a ttest cycle while keeping my BF low so i only will need a 6week prep to lose that tiny bit of bofyfat and get super dry for nationals

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
end of actual cycle! day one of PCT

starting weight 196
end 210! +14

hoping 10 after PCT. my diet was clean so 10lbs is happy for me. i even seem to be more defined enough that people can tell a small difference!

im increasing my cals but 250 to help keep gains! changed pct around though.

nolva day1: 80 rest of week 40,40,20,20 i said what the hell ill take 80 only one day ;)
ended up with finaflex pct (same thing as erase) just my dumb buddy thought well finaflex from amazon is 17$....so ill go 0,0,75,75,75,75
liv52 3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3 forever till i die
DAA 0,0,3,3,3,3
anabeta 0,0,4,4,4,4

reason for delaying ana, and fina is because after 4weeks of nolva ill have 2 more weeks of bulking till i cut and wanna save money and run anabeta during those 2weeks to help bulking. hoping to get back to 14lbs+ by cutting and be 210 to start my cut. ill update PCT whenever im free!