Epistane first cycle

  1. Registered User
    stassb13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    Epistane first cycle


    Hey guys, i bought some epistane recently, figured a mild ph with minimal sides would be perfect for my goals. This next part will shock most of you and will cause you to think I'm a stupid teenager trying to get big with no prior exp but just trust me, i know what im doing. Ive been around these things and dealing them since i was 13 and finally started working out and using them myself. I played highschool football, i was a cornerback, safety, linebacker and nose gaurd. I am now playing football for Syracuse university and need this boost for the coming up pre-season starting in July. This is going to be my second ph cycle. Some background info, I'm 18, 5'6. 165lbs. Fast as hell. Ran a 4.9 40 yard dash. Would like to reach 200lbs by July. Working out for 4 years, went crazy with it for the past 2 years. I believe I'm ready for my next cycle. I ran M1t for 5 weeks gained 30 lbs. This was about 8 months ago. Just want some feedback on the cycle I have planned this time.

    Epistane (6 weeks)
    30/30/30/40/40/40

    PCT
    Nolva 40/20/20
    DAA
    Hawthorne berries
    Milkthistle
    COQ10
    Fish Oil
    Multivitamins
    Valerian roots

    Just trying to get cut for the summer while throwing on a few more pounds. I do not expect to gain over 10 lbs however expect large increases in vascularity, definition and hardness.I don't need the "too young" bull****. I think with the right PCT, the gains from my epi will outweigh its long term risks. If all goes well and as planned I am going to be taking another ph in May. Extensive research, doctor visits, and experience have been achieved through the previous years encouraging me to take all the necessary precautions In my power to maintain the overall well being of my health.

    Random info: My workout buddy is 6'2 250lbs, 21 years old and pumping test c 250mg a week epi 30 mg a day sd 10 mg a day winny 20 mg a day and anavar 20 mg a day. He's crazy! Well, let me know what you guys think and any adjustments that.should be made I will take into consideration. Thanks.

  2. Registered User
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,708
    Answers
    0

    Your "friend" is going to end up in the hospital with liver problems. And since Epistane is a steroid, not a PH, and the forum rules prohibit us from advising those under 21 on steroid cycle information, you may run into problems getting guidance.
  3. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Your "friend" is going to end up in the hospital with liver problems. And since Epistane is a steroid, not a PH, and the forum rules prohibit us from advising those under 21 on steroid cycle information, you may run into problems getting guidance.
    All of this, plus, in what world is a 4.9 40 considered "fast as hell"?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    herderdude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,458
    Answers
    1

    You gained 30 off of M1T and now weigh 165?
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  5. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,717
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stassb13 View Post
    Hey guys, i bought some epistane recently, figured a mild ph with minimal sides would be perfect for my goals. This next part will shock most of you and will cause you to think I'm a stupid teenager trying to get big with no prior exp but just trust me, i know what im doing. Ive been around these things and dealing them since i was 13 and finally started working out and using them myself. I played highschool football, i was a cornerback, safety, linebacker and nose gaurd. I am now playing football for Syracuse university and need this boost for the coming up pre-season starting in July. This is going to be my second ph cycle. Some background info, I'm 18, 5'6. 165lbs. Fast as hell. Ran a 4.9 40 yard dash. Would like to reach 200lbs by July. Working out for 4 years, went crazy with it for the past 2 years. I believe I'm ready for my next cycle. I ran M1t for 5 weeks gained 30 lbs. This was about 8 months ago. Just want some feedback on the cycle I have planned this time.

    Epistane (6 weeks)
    30/30/30/40/40/40

    PCT
    Nolva 40/20/20
    DAA
    Hawthorne berries
    Milkthistle
    COQ10
    Fish Oil
    Multivitamins
    Valerian roots

    Just trying to get cut for the summer while throwing on a few more pounds. I do not expect to gain over 10 lbs however expect large increases in vascularity, definition and hardness.I don't need the "too young" bull****. I think with the right PCT, the gains from my epi will outweigh its long term risks. If all goes well and as planned I am going to be taking another ph in May. Extensive research, doctor visits, and experience have been achieved through the previous years encouraging me to take all the necessary precautions In my power to maintain the overall well being of my health.

    Random info: My workout buddy is 6'2 250lbs, 21 years old and pumping test c 250mg a week epi 30 mg a day sd 10 mg a day winny 20 mg a day and anavar 20 mg a day. He's crazy! Well, let me know what you guys think and any adjustments that.should be made I will take into consideration. Thanks.
    Why would you post the name of the school you will be playing for "Syracuse university"? you know your risking your chance of ever playing there by making this post right?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  6. Registered User
    Estevato58's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    156
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stassb13 View Post
    I don't need the "too young" bull****.
    I like how a lot of these posts from youngsters wanting to try ph's include this line, lol!

    I remember when I played football in hs and a bunch of dudes started juicing our sophomore year. I had asked my dad about taking testosterone, he told me "if you need the juice to get to play on that level, you prolly don't have the natural talent to do it in the first place," and that was the end of the discussion. I quit sports after that and just did weightlifting, casually though, not with any real intent...
  7. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,381
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    All of this, plus, in what world is a 4.9 40 considered "fast as hell"?
    Don't some offensive tackles run a 4.9 and better and this kid is a cornerback?

    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    You gained 30 off of M1T and now weigh 165?
    I doubt youll make the team if you had to juice to get to 165. Your obviously not on a ride with size and speed like that. I'd consider steakadrol pizzazine and chickabol.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  8. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Answers
    0

    Lmao "4.9 fast as hell" dude I played OLB and ran a 4.7 and was slow as fuk. A lot of lineman run a 4.9 and below.......


    Hmm so we know your age, height, weight, 40 and school. Wonder how hard it would be to figure out who you are. Hmmmm
  9. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Lmao "4.9 fast as hell" dude I played OLB and ran a 4.7 and was slow as fuk. A lot of lineman run a 4.9 and below.......

    Hmm so we know your age, height, weight, 40 and school. Wonder how hard it would be to figure out who you are. Hmmmm
    Yeah, I played CB and ran a 4.6 flat and got smoked by at least 12 other skill players on my team. This was just a HS level combine too.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  10. Registered User
    snyderd1972's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    92
    Answers
    0

    Is it just me or does anybody else feel like these threads are started just to get a rise out of everyone?
  11. Registered User
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,708
    Answers
    0

    Probably. But I have been a member since 2010 and so many guys have generously shared their knowledge with me and on a few occasions, talked some sense into me. If I could somehow explain to a teenager that EVERY SINGLE guy I knew that cycled hormones before 21, is fat, depressed, and struggles with erectile dysfunction by 35, maybe the 1 or 2 that isn't trolling might listen and I've done my part.
  12. Registered User
    stassb13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    Criticism taken into consideration. Any real answers?
  13. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stassb13 View Post
    Criticism taken into consideration. Any real answers?
    Real Answer: you are too young, come back in 5 years. Also work on dat 40 son.
  14. Registered User
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,708
    Answers
    0

    Bb.com seems to cater to younger minds. This site is called Anabolic MINDS and the matured veterans here at AM have decided unanimously on the facts you've presented that your quest to get hyooooooge is limited only by a lack of calories.... And not by a need to synthetically raise your absurdly-high-already test levels.
  15. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,970
    Answers
    0

    lol id torture that 4.9 speed on a field ..even in my early 30's
    S.n.S team member
  16. Banned
    absurd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    149
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Bb.com seems to cater to younger minds. This site is called Anabolic MINDS and the matured veterans here at AM have decided unanimously on the facts you've presented that your quest to get hyooooooge is limited only by a lack of calories.... And not by a need to synthetically raise your absurdly-high-already test levels.
    I remember when I was 18 I jumped 15 lbs. in 3 months of working out over the summer just high calorie diet and whey/pre workout supps. Not much body fat gain either.
  17. Registered User
    stassb13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    lol id torture that 4.9 speed on a field ..even in my early 30's
    I meant 4.0... my touch screen keyboard is broken/messed up. No **** 4.9 is ridiculously slow.
  18. Registered User
    stassb13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Bb.com seems to cater to younger minds. This site is called Anabolic MINDS and the matured veterans here at AM have decided unanimously on the facts you've presented that your quest to get hyooooooge is limited only by a lack of calories.... And not by a need to synthetically raise your absurdly-high-already test levels.
    Thanks I bought a weight gainer and meal replacement. But will still eat like crazy.
  19. Registered User
    stassb13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Don't some offensive tackles run a 4.9 and better and this kid is a cornerback?

    I doubt youll make the team if you had to juice to get to 165. Your obviously not on a ride with size and speed like that. I'd consider steakadrol pizzazine and chickabol.
    Full ride sucka! 4.0 40. NOT 4.9 And how many mg of steakadrol? ED?
  20. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stassb13 View Post

    Full ride sucka! 4.0 40. NOT 4.9 And how many mg of steakadrol? ED?
    1 lb, 3x a day.

    Every day for the rest of your life.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  21. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,867
    Answers
    0

    Why would Syracuse pick a 5'6" 150 lb kid who's slower than a 330lb offensive lineman to give a scholarship/roster spot to? Do they need a tackling dummy?
    BOARD TYRANT
  22. Registered User
    stassb13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    1 lb, 3x a day.

    Every day for the rest of your life.
    Sweet man! Thanks!
  23. Registered User
    stassb13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Why would Syracuse pick a 5'6" 150 lb kid who's slower than a 330lb offensive lineman to give a scholarship/roster spot to? Do they need a tackling dummy?
    4.0 40 that's why
  24. Registered User
    stassb13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Why would Syracuse pick a 5'6" 150 lb kid who's slower than a 330lb offensive lineman to give a scholarship/roster spot to? Do they need a tackling dummy?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmCI...e_gdata_player
  25. Registered User
    jwood10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0

    weight gainer, creatine, and squats
  26. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    I'm gonna go ahead and be the guy that let's you know.

    Having your buddies hand time you on concrete is not accurate at all. Go get a laser time at a combine and then you can post that on here.
    Last edited by jimbuick; 12-15-2013 at 10:04 PM.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  27. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,381
    Answers
    0

    4.0 my ass dude. bo jackson and deon sanders were 4.2's. marquese goodwin is a 4.17 40 and he's an olympic sprinter.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  28. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,970
    Answers
    0

    thats like 110speed in madden
    S.n.S team member
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,624
    Answers
    0

    Not to mention horrible running form. Fix that and you'll be a 3.8!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  30. Registered User
    xam2991's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stassb13 View Post
    Hey guys, i bought some epistane recently, figured a mild ph with minimal sides would be perfect for my goals. This next part will shock most of you and will cause you to think I'm a stupid teenager trying to get big with no prior exp but just trust me, i know what im doing. Ive been around these things and dealing them since i was 13 and finally started working out and using them myself. I played highschool football, i was a cornerback, safety, linebacker and nose gaurd. I am now playing football for Syracuse university and need this boost for the coming up pre-season starting in July. This is going to be my second ph cycle. Some background info, I'm 18, 5'6. 165lbs. Fast as hell. Ran a 4.9 40 yard dash. Would like to reach 200lbs by July. Working out for 4 years, went crazy with it for the past 2 years. I believe I'm ready for my next cycle. I ran M1t for 5 weeks gained 30 lbs. This was about 8 months ago. Just want some feedback on the cycle I have planned this time.

    Epistane (6 weeks)
    30/30/30/40/40/40

    PCT
    Nolva 40/20/20
    DAA
    Hawthorne berries
    Milkthistle
    COQ10
    Fish Oil
    Multivitamins
    Valerian roots

    Just trying to get cut for the summer while throwing on a few more pounds. I do not expect to gain over 10 lbs however expect large increases in vascularity, definition and hardness.I don't need the "too young" bull****. I think with the right PCT, the gains from my epi will outweigh its long term risks. If all goes well and as planned I am going to be taking another ph in May. Extensive research, doctor visits, and experience have been achieved through the previous years encouraging me to take all the necessary precautions In my power to maintain the overall well being of my health.

    Random info: My workout buddy is 6'2 250lbs, 21 years old and pumping test c 250mg a week epi 30 mg a day sd 10 mg a day winny 20 mg a day and anavar 20 mg a day. He's crazy! Well, let me know what you guys think and any adjustments that.should be made I will take into consideration. Thanks.
    Lol you're an idiot. I almost think you're trolling. 4.9 second 40, 5'7, and 165 pounds? You don't play college football. Those sound like the stats of a high school freshman football player. You need to eat more is what you need to do.
  31. Registered User
    STLNYYDET43's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0

    At 5'6'' inches you better be a big bulky running back. And 4.9 40 is slow as hell. I'd consider 4.4 or better to be fast as hell... Cuse is got alot better recruites than what ur saying.
  32. Registered User
    STLNYYDET43's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    4.0 my ass dude. bo jackson and deon sanders were 4.2's. marquese goodwin is a 4.17 40 and he's an olympic sprinter.
    Yeah theres no way in hell he runs a 4 flat. I don't even know if thats possible. Goodwin ran a 4.32 same as Tavon Austin...Whats ur name kid? I live in Cuse
  33. Registered User
    xam2991's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0

    Just another insecure manlet.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane First cycle
    By Kingpin67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 07:21 PM
  2. Epistane First Cycle Review
    By D Rock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 07:34 PM
  3. EPISTANE first cycle. what do you think.
    By lc123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 12:55 PM
  4. Epistane...First Cycle Advice?
    By Ryan1000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 09:25 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 01:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in