Ulta-Sten mini Log and Review

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Hello everyone,

I was going to post this right after PCT, but I have been very busy. I had just completed a 4 week Ultra-Sten cycle and wanted to share my experience and results.

Here’s the basic info.

Third Cycle, UltraDrol first 2 and then Ultra-Sten
Weight Before: 212
Weight After: 234
Weight Now: 236
Body Fat Start 18%
Body Fat After 17%
Yes, I know I’m fat, but I needed to rebuild after being out for a year from having 2 surgeries on my arm.

What I used:

Ultra-Sten (Ultradrol Clone) by IronFlex Supps
10*/20/20/30 I used 10 for the first 2 days then went to 20
CEL Cycle assist 2 week preload and then all the way through cycle and PCT
Liv.52 Double Strength 1 per day during cycle.
GNC Mega Sport Multi
Fish Oil omega 3,6,9
Turine 3g when pumps started around week 3, forearm and shoulders.

I was eating about 3800 cals a day and it was very clean except I would have a cheat meal (not day) once a week, usually for dinner on Friday’s and even then the only thing I went over my fat macro by about 20 grams…. MMMM Wendy’s Baconator no cheese, baked potato only salt, and Coke Zero.

PCT
Multi
Fish Oil
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 Seems to work well for me
Cycle Assist
Pure Test
ZMA
Con-Cret Creatine
C4 Pre workout
L-Glutamine

Now, here is my quick review.
The first week I starting feeling HOT, like hot flashes. Same thing happen on UD so not surprising. Strength and endurance was building quickly. By the end of week one I could already see my shoulders exploding. I could feel that my blood pressure was rising, but in a good way.
I gained about 5 pounds the first week

Week 2 was about the same as week one, strength was still rising, but the Hot feeling was fading My veins started to pop out more everywhere and were very defined in my shoulders and arms. Aggression started to go up and I felt like screaming at people for little things, but I was able to control it well. This is also when my weight packed on fast, about 10 pounds.

Week three is when the pumps started. As per my previous cycles, I had turine on hand and would take 3g pre workout as forearm and shoulder pumps would damn near feel like I got run over by a truck. I would also eat some bananas pre workout and everything seemed great.
I started to notice my hair was VERY dry. I would use conditioner, but it did not help. I did not lose any hair / shed but damn was it dry. I might have got 2 pimples about this time as well. There are no hair issues in my family and I never really had pimples when I was a teen so that’s why I have never had problems on cycles. I only gained about 2 pounds this week.

Week four!! Man I was excited. Jumping up to 30 was awesome. I felt like I could pick up the front of my pickup. Strength was threw the roof, however, I did feel by then that I was ready for the cycle to be over. I had worked so hard the past three weeks I was getting worn out, but I was still very strong and needed no recovery time. I could have hit the gym 3 times a day if I wanted to. I gained 7 pounds this week. 30mg is where it’s at!!

Overall this cycle went every smooth. I really had no problems and gained 22 pounds! Granted I did lose a few during the start of PCT, but gained them back by now. I do miss the ON feeling, but there will always be next time (Feb 1st).

The only thing that was hard during this cycle was meeting my macros… Eating around 420g of protein is a lot. I think thats why my hair was dry, it was turning into feathers!! LOL

If anyone has questions feel free to ask. I did keep track of my meals if anyone wants to see it.
Oh and for my routine, I followed Y3T but added supersets and worked in splits for muscles that felt fresh on other days. I only did cardio during the first week (cycling) as the weather was nice and I enjoy it.

Overall, I have to give IronFlex Supplements a big thumbs up. I really liked the caps coming in at 10mg servings. Their product did not disappoint even though I was skeptical. A friend gave me two bottles for free because he said they gave him a limp dong, but I can tell you for sure, I had a kickstand every night sleeping and in the morning, except the last 3-4 days.

Looks like I will try their products again. Here is what I have planned.
If they would like to sponsor me *Wink Wink*, I will make a full log..
Either way, this is what I will be doing.
Brawn (Epistane) 30/30/45/45/45/45
Stanozane : 800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000

**Please excuse grammar and typos, I am rushing to type this. :D

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hello everyone,

I was going to post this right after PCT, but I have been very busy. I had just completed a 4 week Ultra-Sten cycle and wanted to share my experience and results.

Here’s the basic info.

Third Cycle, UltraDrol first 2 and then Ultra-Sten
Weight Before: 212
Weight After: 234
Weight Now: 236
Body Fat Start 18%
Body Fat After 17%
Yes, I know I’m fat, but I needed to rebuild after being out for a year from having 2 surgeries on my arm.

What I used:

Ultra-Sten (Ultradrol Clone) by IronFlex Supps
10*/20/20/30 I used 10 for the first 2 days then went to 20
CEL Cycle assist 2 week preload and then all the way through cycle and PCT
Liv.52 Double Strength 1 per day during cycle.
GNC Mega Sport Multi
Fish Oil omega 3,6,9
Turine 3g when pumps started around week 3, forearm and shoulders.

I was eating about 3800 cals a day and it was very clean except I would have a cheat meal (not day) once a week, usually for dinner on Friday’s and even then the only thing I went over my fat macro by about 20 grams…. MMMM Wendy’s Baconator no cheese, baked potato only salt, and Coke Zero.

PCT
Multi
Fish Oil
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 Seems to work well for me
Cycle Assist
Pure Test
ZMA
Con-Cret Creatine
C4 Pre workout
L-Glutamine

Now, here is my quick review.
The first week I starting feeling HOT, like hot flashes. Same thing happen on UD so not surprising. Strength and endurance was building quickly. By the end of week one I could already see my shoulders exploding. I could feel that my blood pressure was rising, but in a good way.
I gained about 5 pounds the first week

Week 2 was about the same as week one, strength was still rising, but the Hot feeling was fading My veins started to pop out more everywhere and were very defined in my shoulders and arms. Aggression started to go up and I felt like screaming at people for little things, but I was able to control it well. This is also when my weight packed on fast, about 10 pounds.

Week three is when the pumps started. As per my previous cycles, I had turine on hand and would take 3g pre workout as forearm and shoulder pumps would damn near feel like I got run over by a truck. I would also eat some bananas pre workout and everything seemed great.
I started to notice my hair was VERY dry. I would use conditioner, but it did not help. I did not lose any hair / shed but damn was it dry. I might have got 2 pimples about this time as well. There are no hair issues in my family and I never really had pimples when I was a teen so that’s why I have never had problems on cycles. I only gained about 2 pounds this week.

Week four!! Man I was excited. Jumping up to 30 was awesome. I felt like I could pick up the front of my pickup. Strength was threw the roof, however, I did feel by then that I was ready for the cycle to be over. I had worked so hard the past three weeks I was getting worn out, but I was still very strong and needed no recovery time. I could have hit the gym 3 times a day if I wanted to. I gained 7 pounds this week. 30mg is where it’s at!!

Overall this cycle went every smooth. I really had no problems and gained 22 pounds! Granted I did lose a few during the start of PCT, but gained them back by now. I do miss the ON feeling, but there will always be next time (Feb 1st).

The only thing that was hard during this cycle was meeting my macros… Eating around 420g of protein is a lot. I think thats why my hair was dry, it was turning into feathers!! LOL

If anyone has questions feel free to ask. I did keep track of my meals if anyone wants to see it.
Oh and for my routine, I followed Y3T but added supersets and worked in splits for muscles that felt fresh on other days. I only did cardio during the first week (cycling) as the weather was nice and I enjoy it.

Overall, I have to give IronFlex Supplements a big thumbs up. I really liked the caps coming in at 10mg servings. Their product did not disappoint even though I was skeptical. A friend gave me two bottles for free because he said they gave him a limp dong, but I can tell you for sure, I had a kickstand every night sleeping and in the morning, except the last 3-4 days.

Looks like I will try their products again. Here is what I have planned.
If they would like to sponsor me *Wink Wink*, I will make a full log..
Either way, this is what I will be doing.
Brawn (Epistane) 30/30/45/45/45/45
Stanozane : 800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000

**Please excuse grammar and typos, I am rushing to type this. :D
Thanks for the excellent review and your support of our products!! Ultra-sten never disappoints and it sounds like you had a great run.. Your next planned run is my personal fav so you should love it and 45 is the sweet spot for sure.. Use our code AM20 for 20 % off your purchase at our site.. If you decide to log it let me know I would love to follow along.. Thanks Again

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice job! 24lb weight gain is NO joke. Thanks for the feedback and detailed review bro

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Thanks for the excellent review and your support of our products!! Ultra-sten never disappoints and it sounds like you had a great run.. Your next planned run is my personal fav so you should love it and 45 is the sweet spot for sure.. Use our code AM20 for 20 % off your purchase at our site.. If you decide to log it let me know I would love to follow along.. Thanks Again
Thanks, I wish I had the time during the run to make a proper log, but I was very busy. I will be using the AM20 for sure. I already have one bottle of Brawn on the way(shipped today), just need one more and then the Stanozane and I should be set. I look forward to running this stack as I'm sure it's going to rock. I should have plenty of time to run a full log with this next run and look forward to putting it up on AM. I should be starting Feb 1st, but I could start Jan 15th if I really wanted to. Just need to have labs done first.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Nice job! 24lb weight gain is NO joke. Thanks for the feedback and detailed review bro
What really made the difference was Diet 1st and then 30mg on week 4.... I felt like the Hulk. LOL

Edit: I almost forgot to mention, I did get some weird looks from others at the gym. I think everyone noticed the speedy size increase. LOL

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What really made the difference was Diet 1st and then 30mg on week 4.... I felt like the Hulk. LOL Edit: I almost forgot to mention, I did get some weird looks from others at the gym. I think everyone noticed the speedy size increase. LOL
Diet is the biggest part! Seriously though, that is an awesome cycle/gain.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
What really made the difference was Diet 1st and then 30mg on week 4.... I felt like the Hulk. LOL Edit: I almost forgot to mention, I did get some weird looks from others at the gym. I think everyone noticed the speedy size increase. LOL
That's the look of jealousy!! Lol