2nd cycle, HGC question

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Hi guys, I"m planning my 2nd cycle. Am going to be doing 600mg Sustanon per week for 12 weeks, 200 mg mon, wed and Fri. also 250mg deca. Will run the deca for 10 weeks.

I didn't use HCG with my first cycle but want to use it with this one to make pct smoother. For PCT I have clomid, nolvadex and also have aromasin on hand during cycle if need be.

My question is, can I get by on a 12 week cycle can I get by with 5000 UI of HCG, or will I need 2 vials? with the 5000, if I mix in a 10 ml vial, I would do 1ML per week which would be 500 IU / week, broken in to 2 doses of 250 IU's.

Guys with experience, any input would be appreciated.

James

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
In the past I have ran hcg at the end of my cycle. The 10 day protocol. The last day you pin, run Hcg at 500 IU everyday for 10 days. Then do 3 days of nothing. Then start your pct. I prefer running both nolva and clomid side by side for pct. Some people say that is overkill. I am a medical student and have done the research. Combined leaves much better results. Currently I am on a cycle of test/ tren and plan on running 500 IU of Hcg per week and doing the 10 day protocol at the end. It's all up to you, but the 10 day protocol has always worked for me. I have never ran the 500 IU during a cycle, so I can't speak on results. From what I read I hear conflicting results. In the end it's up to you.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I"m planning my 2nd cycle. Am going to be doing 600mg Sustanon per week for 12 weeks, 200 mg mon, wed and Fri. also 250mg deca. Will run the deca for 10 weeks.

I didn't use HCG with my first cycle but want to use it with this one to make pct smoother. For PCT I have clomid, nolvadex and also have aromasin on hand during cycle if need be.

My question is, can I get by on a 12 week cycle can I get by with 5000 UI of HCG, or will I need 2 vials? with the 5000, if I mix in a 10 ml vial, I would do 1ML per week which would be 500 IU / week, broken in to 2 doses of 250 IU's.

Guys with experience, any input would be appreciated.

James
5000iu / 500iu week = 10

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just my 2cents, MWF@250 iu's always works nicely and since you really aren't shut down hard until week 4-5, you could start @ 5 1/2weeks in and run it until your last pin. I always buy a 5000 and a 2000 and use it all. But I just finished a cycle with only 5000 on hand and it still did the job.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Cool, thanks for the input, I think I'll be OK with one 5000 vial. Others told me I need 2, but I think that's overkill

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4