I am new to PH's looking for advice.

300club

300club

Awards
I am new to this site, i just purchased my first PH stack and i have some questions. i'm getting advice from a trainer at the gym i just want to make sure i don't screw up.

i have a halov 80caps and EPI 120caps stano 120caps
my on cycle is blockade 60caps PCT is post cycle 3x 120caps and ZMA 180caps
i also have estro strike 60caps

my question is should i take the estro with my PCT or with the halo v?
this is my first PH and i'm thinking i should be able to run this 5weeks does that sound about right?
any advice would be awesome.

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
you should never run 2 meythlated compounds at once (epi and halo). whether you choose to run stano-epi or stano-halo the AI is not needed on cycle as none of these 3 compounds aromatize. for pct though (anytime!) but espically when stacking compounds a SERM should be used. personally id recomend Torem as it seems to give me the cleanest and most effective recovery with minimal to no sides. the AI can be added to the pct starting at the end of week 2 of pct and continuing 2 weeks past your SERM (which should be run for 4 weeks, typically dosed at 120or90/60/60/30). great addition to any pct is also a test booster such as DAA or DS's ActivateXtreme aswell as a cortisol controller such as Reduce XT or LeanXtreme. the test booster should be run from week 1-4 while the cortisol controller should be started week 3 of pct and continue for about 4 weeks.

if you have any other questions just ask

rphash49

Awards
You can run two methyl compounds at once if you have the right supports like tudca + cel cycle assist for example. That being said if it's your first cycle stick to one or the other and stack it with stano.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
what the heck is estro strike?

300club

300club

Awards
you should never run 2 meythlated compounds at once (epi and halo). whether you choose to run stano-epi or stano-halo the AI is not needed on cycle as none of these 3 compounds aromatize. for pct though (anytime!) but espically when stacking compounds a SERM should be used. personally id recomend Torem as it seems to give me the cleanest and most effective recovery with minimal to no sides. the AI can be added to the pct starting at the end of week 2 of pct and continuing 2 weeks past your SERM (which should be run for 4 weeks, typically dosed at 120or90/60/60/30). great addition to any pct is also a test booster such as DAA or DS's ActivateXtreme aswell as a cortisol controller such as Reduce XT or LeanXtreme. the test booster should be run from week 1-4 while the cortisol controller should be started week 3 of pct and continue for about 4 weeks.

if you have any other questions just ask

okay so should i run epi or halo with the stano for my first cycle?

as far as serm goes, is that the same as blockade or is that something totally different?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
okay so should i run epi or halo with the stano for my first cycle? as far as serm goes, is that the same as blockade or is that something totally different?
Run a serm in pct to get your test going again. Blockade is on cycle support for liver, blood pressure and joints. I'm using Blockade now and it is working very good.

300club

300club

Awards
Run a serm in pct to get your test going again. Blockade is on cycle support for liver, blood pressure and joints. I'm using Blockade now and it is working very good.

okay i have post cycle 3x as my pct, should i look at a serm to go along with it or just the 3x?

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Seems like you're plenty big enough to run a cycle but I caution against running a cycle until your training is dialed in. Diet and routine is everything... When it comes to multiple compounds I'm of the opinion that at least early on you should only stack methyls that you have taken solo. That way you know how your body reacts to each compound.

Either of the methyls you named are suitable for a 1st cycle. Epi is amazing for me and bridging it to Stano I think would be an awesome cycle I'd.

If it were me I'd go:

Epi 40/40/40/40/40 or 40/40/40/50/50
Stano 0/600/800/800/800/800/800/800

Since you've never run Epi I'd suggest starting at 30mg and monitor for sides and benefits.

300club

300club

Awards
Seems like you're plenty big enough to run a cycle but I caution against running a cycle until your training is dialed in. Diet and routine is everything... When it comes to multiple compounds I'm of the opinion that at least early on you should only stack methyls that you have taken solo. That way you know how your body reacts to each compound.

Either of the methyls you named are suitable for a 1st cycle. Epi is amazing for me and bridging it to Stano I think would be an awesome cycle I'd.

If it were me I'd go:

Epi 40/40/40/40/40 or 40/40/40/50/50
Stano 0/600/800/800/800/800/800/800

Since you've never run Epi I'd suggest starting at 30mg and monitor for sides and benefits.
awesome great advice thank you bro. i think this is what i will do.