I am new to PH's looking for advice.

  1. Registered User
    300club's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    12

    I am new to PH's looking for advice.


    I am new to this site, i just purchased my first PH stack and i have some questions. i'm getting advice from a trainer at the gym i just want to make sure i don't screw up.

    i have a halov 80caps and EPI 120caps stano 120caps
    my on cycle is blockade 60caps PCT is post cycle 3x 120caps and ZMA 180caps
    i also have estro strike 60caps

    my question is should i take the estro with my PCT or with the halo v?
    this is my first PH and i'm thinking i should be able to run this 5weeks does that sound about right?
    any advice would be awesome.

  2. Registered User
    Lc3933's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    toronto
    Age
    24
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    256

    you should never run 2 meythlated compounds at once (epi and halo). whether you choose to run stano-epi or stano-halo the AI is not needed on cycle as none of these 3 compounds aromatize. for pct though (anytime!) but espically when stacking compounds a SERM should be used. personally id recomend Torem as it seems to give me the cleanest and most effective recovery with minimal to no sides. the AI can be added to the pct starting at the end of week 2 of pct and continuing 2 weeks past your SERM (which should be run for 4 weeks, typically dosed at 120or90/60/60/30). great addition to any pct is also a test booster such as DAA or DS's ActivateXtreme aswell as a cortisol controller such as Reduce XT or LeanXtreme. the test booster should be run from week 1-4 while the cortisol controller should be started week 3 of pct and continue for about 4 weeks.


    if you have any other questions just ask
  3. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118668

    You can run two methyl compounds at once if you have the right supports like tudca + cel cycle assist for example. That being said if it's your first cycle stick to one or the other and stack it with stano.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    brb, buffet
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Rep Power
    234823

    what the heck is estro strike?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  5. Registered User
    300club's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by Lc3933 View Post
    you should never run 2 meythlated compounds at once (epi and halo). whether you choose to run stano-epi or stano-halo the AI is not needed on cycle as none of these 3 compounds aromatize. for pct though (anytime!) but espically when stacking compounds a SERM should be used. personally id recomend Torem as it seems to give me the cleanest and most effective recovery with minimal to no sides. the AI can be added to the pct starting at the end of week 2 of pct and continuing 2 weeks past your SERM (which should be run for 4 weeks, typically dosed at 120or90/60/60/30). great addition to any pct is also a test booster such as DAA or DS's ActivateXtreme aswell as a cortisol controller such as Reduce XT or LeanXtreme. the test booster should be run from week 1-4 while the cortisol controller should be started week 3 of pct and continue for about 4 weeks.


    if you have any other questions just ask



    okay so should i run epi or halo with the stano for my first cycle?

    as far as serm goes, is that the same as blockade or is that something totally different?
  6. Registered User
    300club's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    what the heck is estro strike?


    its an E block by assault labs
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,258
    Rep Power
    1757964

    Quote Originally Posted by 300club View Post
    okay so should i run epi or halo with the stano for my first cycle? as far as serm goes, is that the same as blockade or is that something totally different?
    Run a serm in pct to get your test going again. Blockade is on cycle support for liver, blood pressure and joints. I'm using Blockade now and it is working very good.
  8. Registered User
    300club's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Run a serm in pct to get your test going again. Blockade is on cycle support for liver, blood pressure and joints. I'm using Blockade now and it is working very good.

    okay i have post cycle 3x as my pct, should i look at a serm to go along with it or just the 3x?
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,258
    Rep Power
    1757964

    Quote Originally Posted by 300club View Post
    okay i have post cycle 3x as my pct, should i look at a serm to go along with it or just the 3x?
    If it was me i would use clomid as well. Imo
  10. Registered User
    300club's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    If it was me i would use clomid as well. Imo
    okay, thank you for the advice buddy.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,258
    Rep Power
    1757964

    Quote Originally Posted by 300club View Post
    okay, thank you for the advice buddy.
    No prob bro. Good luck with your cycle.
  12. Registered User
    Tansui's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    4913

    Seems like you're plenty big enough to run a cycle but I caution against running a cycle until your training is dialed in. Diet and routine is everything... When it comes to multiple compounds I'm of the opinion that at least early on you should only stack methyls that you have taken solo. That way you know how your body reacts to each compound.

    Either of the methyls you named are suitable for a 1st cycle. Epi is amazing for me and bridging it to Stano I think would be an awesome cycle I'd.

    If it were me I'd go:

    Epi 40/40/40/40/40 or 40/40/40/50/50
    Stano 0/600/800/800/800/800/800/800

    Since you've never run Epi I'd suggest starting at 30mg and monitor for sides and benefits.
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  13. Registered User
    300club's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    Seems like you're plenty big enough to run a cycle but I caution against running a cycle until your training is dialed in. Diet and routine is everything... When it comes to multiple compounds I'm of the opinion that at least early on you should only stack methyls that you have taken solo. That way you know how your body reacts to each compound.

    Either of the methyls you named are suitable for a 1st cycle. Epi is amazing for me and bridging it to Stano I think would be an awesome cycle I'd.

    If it were me I'd go:

    Epi 40/40/40/40/40 or 40/40/40/50/50
    Stano 0/600/800/800/800/800/800/800

    Since you've never run Epi I'd suggest starting at 30mg and monitor for sides and benefits.
    awesome great advice thank you bro. i think this is what i will do.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New to the forum! Looking for supplement help
    By kglacken in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 10:07 AM
  2. New to this forum looking for some assistance
    By travnock in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 12:27 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 09:57 PM
  4. New to the forum looking for asistance
    By mstropoli in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 01:23 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 01:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in