Dbol only cycle

AMarshall

Awards
Has anyone tried running strictly a dbol cycle?

AMarshall

Awards
I wanted to do a 16 week test e stack with it. Did you ever go back n stack with it. And did that help

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Yes I ran it with test in another cycle. I like it with test as a kickstart gives strength and size, some from water retention tho. Dbol alone made it hard to screw my wife for a couple weeks and that sucks.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20. You could probably run it 20/20/10/10 and be ok.

AMarshall

Awards
Were you happy with results from the cycle? Or have you done others that you prefer

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
If i had dbol and no test i would try 4-ad to run with the dbol. But i fukn love dbol so whatever you gota do.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
I was happy with the results. most gains came from the test. Only other compound I have ran other than test and dbol was winny. If this is first cycle I would just run test maybe some dbol and eat as much as you can. If your training is right you will put on a lot of weight.

AMarshall

Awards
I did a test e only cycle before I wasn't happy with the results at all that's why I was thinking of upping with dbol this time

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Where you bulking? What was you cals on cycle?

AMarshall

Awards
Yes. It was roughly 4,000 cals. I've taken a lot of time off since the last cycle strictly focusing on eating and just forcing in calories I'm currently at 180lbs

AMarshall

Awards
I take in probably 4,000 cals in just shakes now

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Everyones different. 600mg of test a week does it for me. If you are really wanting size maybe look into some other injectable compounds.