- 11-26-2013, 07:48 PM
- 5'11" 230 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
back story, I go to a anti ageing clinic and he prescribed me some hcg for the atrophy im experiencing right now. this is what the prescription says "HCG 1000 IU. directions for use, 0.3ml subcutaneous injection on days 3 and 5 following test injections. Quantity-10ml vial" talking with the pharmacy people a 10ml vial will only stay fully potent for 1 month ( once mixed) and with my dosage and I should get a 2.5ml vial because i'll only be using a 1/4 of the 10ml vial a month and the rest would go to waste. problem is they are charging 45$ for the 10ml vial and 30$ for the 2.5ml. personally I don't think its worth paying 10 bucks less for a 1/4 of the product, id rather pay the 45$ and just up my dose. my question- what kind of dosage would I need to run a 10ml vial in a month and what ever the dosage is, is it to much? sorry if this is confusing, any help would be appreciated!
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-16-2004, 10:33 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-22-2004, 10:51 AM
- By Toneyfan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-11-2004, 01:30 AM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2004, 05:27 PM
- By broker_mike in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2003, 10:55 PM