Test Prop cycle

S

SaGe_777

Awards
Hi im thinking of doing 300mg/week of test prop for 10weeks. Would this bring the best gains with minimal sides if any?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
test sides aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be. Acne is about it. Some people bloat, but I kinda wonder what they're eating.

D

dubfungus

Awards
Ya man run test 500mg a week you'll be fine. Then run nolva at the end

S

SaGe_777

Awards
Thanks so if a take something for the acne than id be sorted

S

SaGe_777

Awards
Not rely...but i tend to hav some breakouts on my shoulder area

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks so if a take something for the acne than id be sorted
Use clearasil or some other acne preventing face wash on your shoulders. I am not prone to acne but on a butt load of test I get some.... unless I use the wash then I am good. That's on 1 gram of test a week.

Your diet also plays a role. Eat clean and don't eat anything greasy. Actually never eat greasy food on or off cycle lol

S

SaGe_777

Awards
For my post cycle i will do
Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20/20/20
HCG: 500iu/day for 3 weeks
Aromasin: 20/20/20/20
And if budget allows
Vitamin E: 1000iu/day for 3 weeks.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
For my post cycle i will do
HCG: 500iu/day for 3 weeks
And if budget allows
Vitamin E: 1000iu/day for 3 weeks.
Hcg isn't needed at all

S

SaGe_777

Awards
Ya but i thought it be good to help the boys wth their size

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ya but i thought it be good to help the boys wth their size
Not from a prop cycle that short. You aren't running a high enough dose and your HPTA won't need that big of a kickstart.

If you run it then you will desensitize your LH production and run the risk of longer recovery.

If you want big nuts use clomid

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Not from a prop cycle that short. You aren't running a high enough dose and your HPTA won't need that big of a kickstart.

If you run it then you will desensitize your LH production and run the risk of longer recovery.

If you want big nuts use clomid
Also the aromasin will give plenty of stimulation to your LH and FSH without the risk of suppression.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
With a good diet get ready to get shredded!! Throw in priviron, you won't regret it. Here's my prop priviron cycle result

Attachments

S

SaGe_777

Awards
Oh thanks i wouldnt want to prolong recovery. Then my pct will be:
Vitamin E: 1000iu/day for 3wks

S

SaGe_777

Awards
With a good diet get ready to get shredded!! Throw in priviron, you won't regret it. Here's my prop priviron cycle result
wow...congrats man u look amazing. wat dosages did u run on the priviron

S

SaGe_777

Awards
Just a quick question, is there a difference between proviron and priviron? I always figured they are one thing..

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question, is there a difference between proviron and priviron? I always figured they are one thing..
Different ones oral ones injectable, different roles in the body. Oral is proviron, it's cheap basically puts all the test you shoot into test utilized. All andrigenic

The other one haven't done enough research but is more for strength gains. More anabolic

Thanks . Paleo diet and weights get you cut!! Watch your diet and your good man happy gains. 100ml per shot is perfect, you do more then that you'll have more breakouts and ****. Just stay 100ml