Test Prop cycle


  1. Hi im thinking of doing 300mg/week of test prop for 10weeks. Would this bring the best gains with minimal sides if any?


  2. test sides aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be. Acne is about it. Some people bloat, but I kinda wonder what they're eating.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  3. Ya man run test 500mg a week you'll be fine. Then run nolva at the end
    •   
       


  4. Thanks so if a take something for the acne than id be sorted

  5. Do you get bad acne?

  6. Not rely...but i tend to hav some breakouts on my shoulder area

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SaGe_777 View Post
    Thanks so if a take something for the acne than id be sorted
    Use clearasil or some other acne preventing face wash on your shoulders. I am not prone to acne but on a butt load of test I get some.... unless I use the wash then I am good. That's on 1 gram of test a week.

    Your diet also plays a role. Eat clean and don't eat anything greasy. Actually never eat greasy food on or off cycle lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  8. Thanks will try that....

  9. For my post cycle i will do
    Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20/20/20
    HCG: 500iu/day for 3 weeks
    Aromasin: 20/20/20/20
    And if budget allows
    Vitamin E: 1000iu/day for 3 weeks.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SaGe_777 View Post
    For my post cycle i will do
    Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20/20/20
    HCG: 500iu/day for 3 weeks
    Aromasin: 20/20/20/20
    And if budget allows
    Vitamin E: 1000iu/day for 3 weeks.
    Hcg isn't needed at all
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  11. Ya but i thought it be good to help the boys wth their size

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SaGe_777 View Post
    Ya but i thought it be good to help the boys wth their size
    Not from a prop cycle that short. You aren't running a high enough dose and your HPTA won't need that big of a kickstart.

    If you run it then you will desensitize your LH production and run the risk of longer recovery.

    If you want big nuts use clomid
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Not from a prop cycle that short. You aren't running a high enough dose and your HPTA won't need that big of a kickstart.

    If you run it then you will desensitize your LH production and run the risk of longer recovery.

    If you want big nuts use clomid
    Also the aromasin will give plenty of stimulation to your LH and FSH without the risk of suppression.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  14. With a good diet get ready to get shredded!! Throw in priviron, you won't regret it. Here's my prop priviron cycle result
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. Oh thanks i wouldnt want to prolong recovery. Then my pct will be:
    Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20/20/20
    Aromasin: 20/20/20/20
    Vitamin E: 1000iu/day for 3wks

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    With a good diet get ready to get shredded!! Throw in priviron, you won't regret it. Here's my prop priviron cycle result
    wow...congrats man u look amazing. wat dosages did u run on the priviron

  17. Just a quick question, is there a difference between proviron and priviron? I always figured they are one thing..

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SaGe_777 View Post
    Just a quick question, is there a difference between proviron and priviron? I always figured they are one thing..
    Different ones oral ones injectable, different roles in the body. Oral is proviron, it's cheap basically puts all the test you shoot into test utilized. All andrigenic

    The other one haven't done enough research but is more for strength gains. More anabolic

    Thanks . Paleo diet and weights get you cut!! Watch your diet and your good man happy gains. 100ml per shot is perfect, you do more then that you'll have more breakouts and ****. Just stay 100ml

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    Ya man run test 500mg a week you'll be fine. Then run nolva at the end
    X2 that's exactly what I would do. 500mgs a week is my sweet spot

  20. Thanks for the great advice guys
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 12 week test. prop cycle... cut last 6?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 01:26 AM
  2. tren a/test prop cycle
    By mosberg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 08:14 PM
  3. Test Prop Cycle
    By sooner999 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 02:41 PM
  4. First Tren/Test Prop cycle... What should I expect?
    By BoneCrusher70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:35 PM
  5. Longest Test Prop cycle ever seen or been on?
    By Irish Cannon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Log in
Log in