• Established
This is my first PH & log.

First pill taken at 10:00 am :)
No where to go but forward!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Keep your diet and workouts in check and get huge buddy.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Best of luck!

Subb'd

Need my man bcazo in here!
Thanks brother!! I'm in here like swimwear!!! Good luck SB we will be here to support you and answer any questions you may have..

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all.
I'm doing dead lifts & flys at the moment .
I'll post my first day later .

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY1
Today, the first day was pretty normal. I split my doses today.
10:00am/1:30pm/7:30pm
Nothing out of the ordinary except tremendous pumps. More than usual.
I found myself doing extra sets & extra exercises.
All ready feel like eating a lot more as well.
So I started out this morning weighing 185 lbs which is pretty much normal.
I'll post before pics here as soon as I can figure out how to... Lol

Be posting again soon

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
DAY1

Be posting again soon
You are going to have fun if it's your first run. I'm a fan of front loading. You still could basically double dose the first 1 or 2 days. It speeds up the time to full blood levels making the cycle fun from week one.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, just asking.
Yeah it's my first run.
Thanks for the support.

Reactions: mw1
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Some users experience effects on their sleep when taking a dose that late at night, if this becomes an issue you may want to either use 2 doses a day or aim to adjust so you get that last one in earlier.

That being said it may not effect you at all in which case no worries

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY1

Be posting again soon
How are you spacing out your suppirting supps? There is no reason to split the halo up in 3 doses. The half life is long enough were you can easily go 10hrs in between. If you take the first dose at 10 am then take the second around 6pm

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you spacing out your suppirting supps? There is no reason to split the halo up in 3 doses. The half life is long enough were you can easily go 10hrs in between. If you take the first dose at 10 am then take the second around 6pm
Yeah , my bad on the first day but that's what I'm doing now. 25mg @9am & 50mg @4pm.
As far as my support supps go here's what I do.
Get up at 5am & take multi v, fish oil, 3g of taurine, milk thistle& cycle supp along with breakfast.
Then right before bed I take 3g of taurine along with a scoop of cycle support or what ever I missed.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2
Day 2 wasn't that special. I work from 7am till 4pm.
I managed to get in a work out yesterday , not a huge one but still.
Then after I ate I slept for 12 hours! Not sure what was up with that except I only had about 2400 cals yesterday.
DAY 3
Any ways I'm ready to kill it today. Woke up early & squeezed in a nice work out before I went to work & plan on killing it after work :) ... I'm excited!
Been drinking a ton of water , like 100 oz day. So far so good.
Oh yeah & I ordered another bottle of Halo X last night along with more cycle supp.
I wanted to make sure I had enough to do 75 mg all 6 weeks.
Thanks for the hook up guys :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
DAY 2
Day 2 wasn't that special. I work from 7am till 4pm.
I managed to get in a work out yesterday , not a huge one but still.
Then after I ate I slept for 12 hours! Not sure what was up with that except I only had about 2400 cals yesterday.
DAY 3
Any ways I'm ready to kill it today. Woke up early & squeezed in a nice work out before I went to work & plan on killing it after work :) ... I'm excited!
Been drinking a ton of water , like 100 oz day. So far so good.
Oh yeah & I ordered another bottle of Halo X last night along with more cycle supp.
I wanted to make sure I had enough to do 75 mg all 6 weeks.
Thanks for the hook up guys :)
You got it!!! just put the work in and let Halo X do the rest..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be cool to add some NO2 before my workout? I have some hemavol.
After a few weeks you may want to drop it. The pump can be painful while using designers AND a pre workout (especially one that contains GMS and Agmatine)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
After a few weeks you may want to drop it. The pump can be painful while using designers AND a pre workout (especially one that contains GMS and Agmatine)
This isn't a good thing? On Trest I get 6 sets in on arms day and the pump in my bikes pretty much is astounding and I can't even workout any more. But then odd thing is that it is utterly destroying the fibers. Soreness pretty decent the next day and I can work them out more often so give me that pump

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh ... its probly the GMS and Agmatine ?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been working out pretty hard and with more weight all ready ...but no DOMs yet at all. but i havent taken it yet so .....

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
because of NO2 ?
oh ... its probly the GMS and Agmatine ?
No the soreness. The combo of the anabolic pump and the opened up bloodflow just tend to stretch out the muscles more.
Ive been working out pretty hard and with more weight all ready ...but no DOMs yet at all. but i havent taken it yet so .....
If i don't have soreness I figure I'm doing it wrong. No seriously delayed or prolonged soreness, but to be sore day one and two is money. You know you are shocking your muscles.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
It means he has a substantial interest in this thread.
Lol I know. I actually answered that question awhile back in this thread. I just messed with your post and changed a word and said "what?" ha no big deal

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This I strongly disagree with . I've a lot a variation and never had it no were near "bothersome"

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It means he believes you should be using subcutaneous injection.

I know, I am just goofing.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
It means he believes you should be using subcutaneous injection.

I know, I am just goofing.
Yeah I'm subcutaneous. Sounds like a perv word when you say it that way. Lol

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for being on my side lol
Its just not a question of being on a side. Of course you will have some increased fatigue and soreness from the ph but those ingreds arent going to compound those issues

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Its just not a question of being on a side. Of course you will have some increased fatigue and soreness from the ph but those ingreds arent going to compound those issues
Yeah. No sides just facts.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This isn't a good thing? On Trest I get 6 sets in on arms day and the pump in my bikes pretty much is astounding and I can't even workout any more. But then odd thing is that it is utterly destroying the fibers. Soreness pretty decent the next day and I can work them out more often so give me that pump
You two kill me. I'm not saying he HAS to drop it. My last cycle, my pec minor and major would cramp up from contractions on chest day, and the pre workout intensified this to some degree.

Never said "the pump" was a bad thing either. Are you two the "end all" to any recommendations/opinions?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
You two kill me. I'm not saying he HAS to drop it. My last cycle, my pec minor and major would cramp up from contractions on chest day, and the pre workout intensified this to some degree.

Never said "the pump" was a bad thing either. Are you two the "end all" to any recommendations/opinions?
Lol no I'm definitely not the "end all". I guess we are all different. I've never had cramps or anything like you've mentioned unless I don't have enough water. Obviously on cycle muscles use more water. Thats why I disagreed. No offense. We're all different i suppose even in this area

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 3 Still
Lol .... Yeah that's funny stuff , I really like having the different opinions.
You all are cool.
, I used the NO2 & damn!
Good pump . I tore it up good since I slept for 12 hrs. I hope I'm not to sore .
No sides from the halo except a little head ache.
I drink a lot of h2o. So far I think it's great . I sleep really good as well .
Also doubled up on my test patch.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 3 Still Lol .... Yeah that's funny stuff , I really like having the different opinions. You all are cool. , I used the NO2 & damn! Good pump . I tore it up good since I slept for 12 hrs. I hope I'm not to sore . No sides from the halo except a little head ache. I drink a lot of h2o. So far I think it's great . I sleep really good as well . Also doubled up on my test patch.
You can try celery seed extract for the headaches. 1-2g daily.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took me long enough to figure out the size ...this was day 2. I'll do 2 more.
There's your nude bro... Lol