I NEED HELP!!!

ach1101

Awards
So, my story goes like this, I started lifting when I was about 16. I was 115LB, a pole at best. I lifted for about a year and a half, and gained about 30LBs of straight muscle. The most i weighed was 147LBs with about 4-5% body fat. The gains were great!, I was feeling great, and then i got a hernia. This destroyed everything, I couldn't lift for 6.5 months, and lost all my gains. I dropped back down to 125LBs, basically lost it all. After I had surgery, and finally recovered, the day the doctor gave me the go ahead, I was in the gym that day. I have been in the gym for about 2 months now, and am back up to 145LBs. This is pissing me off, as if I did not know myself, Id deff think i was a bean stalk. I eat my ass off, and train like a bear, and still am small as ****. This is so heartbreaking. I NEED HELP. As come Jan, I want to start a cycle of orals. But as I look around more, and begin to do more research, the info is overwhelming. I don't know where to start. I was looking into D-Bol. Which I actually want to do, but I don't know what all post cycle support I should get and all the other **** that goes along with it. Can anyone help my sorry ass!.
All suggestions will be highly appreciated!
Thanks,
Adam

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
You have to eat your ass off. Stuff food down your throat like it's your job. I'm bulking on 5k calories right now. It becomes tiresome but if I want to be bigger it's what I have to do. I wake up with abs and go to bed looking like a powerlifter. It can be disheartening at times but you have to trust the process.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
youre 5'10 and 145 lbs. dbol isnt gonna do **** for you because you dont know what youre doing. youre also only 18 years old

how bout instead of looking for a short cut, you try to do it right? look for a better routine and eat better. you managed 30 lbs in a pretty short amount of time. just eat more and actually count calories using a food scale

deadliftz

Awards
youre 5'10 and 145 lbs. dbol isnt gonna do **** for you because you dont know what youre doing. youre also only 18 years old

how bout instead of looking for a short cut, you try to do it right? look for a better routine and eat better. you managed 30 lbs in a pretty short amount of time. just eat more and actually count calories using a food scale
QFT. You may have great results using steroids, but if you can't first manage without them you won't have a chance of keeping your gains.

ach1101

Awards
When Im eating till i want to throw up all day everyday, and i ****ing loose weight..... it gets ****ing annoying

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
When Im eating till i want to throw up all day everyday, and i ****ing loose weight..... it gets ****ing annoying
do you even count calories? i mean to the dot. not some guestimation of how much you eat

dirty it the hell up. eat fat sugary foods if you have to to get more cals

even if you did do a dbol cycle, youre guaranteed to lose everything if you cant even maintain weight on your own at 145lbs. its gonna be a waste of ~$300. and youre too young anyways

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
do you even count calories? i mean to the dot. not some guestimation of how much you eat

dirty it the hell up. eat fat sugary foods if you have to to get more cals

even if you did do a dbol cycle, youre guaranteed to lose everything if you cant even maintain weight on your own at 145lbs. its gonna be a waste of ~$300. and youre too young anyways
This^^^
Even natty pb will put some weight on. Eat that like it's going out of style

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this guy stupid?

I hate when people say they "eat all the time" and when you tally it up they have a whopping 2100 kcal. Clearly you are eating wrong, if you can't fix that then you are screwed and will remain under 160.

Tablespoon of coconut oil to every shake. When making eggs heat up a half cup of oats, add some veggies then mix in eggs. Find little ways to up your calorie count.

An oral cycle will make you eat less if anything. Hope you start using that big beautiful brain of yours before it's too late.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
1 gallon whole milk contains 2400kcal, 200g carbs, 120g fat, 120g protein and lots of vitamins ... GOMAD teaches you to get more calories in, the key to weight gain.

Problem solved, now ****inn pay me!!!

El_Ogro

Awards
Like everyone else is saying, check your diet. I use Caloriecount, which is a pretty sweet diet logging website.

If you weigh 145 and can't gain weight, make SURE you are snacking a solid 3000 calories a day. Maybe a 40/35/25 carb/protein/fat split.

Eggs, oats, multigrain toast with some PB, and maybe a protein shake for breakfast. Follow this up with another 3-5 solid meals throughout the day.

I drink at LEAST a half a gallon of milk a day. Milk helps wash down just about any meal, and adds a nice bump in calories from carbs and protein.

Train hard in the gym, but do NOT over train your body. Maybe you can give us an example of your workout routines?

Being 18, you are at the PRIME age to take advantage of your natural testosterone levels. Using steroids at this age would be a waste, not to mention if you don't have your diet and training in check, you won't gain #$%^ from steroids, and if you do, you won't be able to hang on to them.

Summary: Log your calories until you get a hang of it, eat 3000ish calories a day, or more, as much as you can eat to the point where you aren't packing on noticeable amounts of fat. Train like a beast. Sleep. Stay away from too many stims, even Red Bull, or too much coffee can raise your metabolism, which is gonna work against you. So, yeah. EAT, train, sleep. Steroids aren't the answer to not being a "bean pole," more food is.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
You have to eat your ass off. Stuff food down your throat like it's your job. I'm bulking on 5k calories right now. It becomes tiresome but if I want to be bigger it's what I have to do. I wake up with abs and go to bed looking like a powerlifter. It can be disheartening at times but you have to trust the process.
I get that too. Waking up with abs and going to bed with a bloat from all the water,etc. Its all part of the bigger picture but it's annoying to say the least