Test Blend, Epi - 12 weeks

LightMyEyes

LightMyEyes

Awards
Since I'm jotting everything down before i set this off anyway, I figured I'd do it here. Open to suggestions..

Stats - 26, 6'0, 210lbs. Lifting for years. I have TS-400 which is a blend of test E, C, Prop, Deca, Iso....pretty much a grab bag of esters. I also have a bottle of E-stane that Im considering for the first few weeks as a kickstart.

My plan-
Weeks 1-12 - Test 560mg EW
Weeks 1-4. - E-stane 30mg
Weeks 1-12 - Adex .25 EOD

Post Cycle so far...

Weeks 15 - 19 - Clomid 100/100/50/50
Is Tamox necessary? I'm hearing different opinions everywhere, but if its preference I'll stick with 1 compound.
Was thinking of adding HCGenerate either on or post cycle. Dont know much about it but cant get any hcg at the moment.

I got all the odds and ends maintenance supps lined up. Will run cycle assist weeks 1-4 with E-Stane. Coq10, multi, fish oil, livercare, glucosamine through entirety. Lots of chicken and greens, Im keeping this as lean as possible.

Let me know what you think!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
cloimid 50/25/25/25 is fine for your pct

cycle looks fine, but whats the break down of your blend?

LightMyEyes

LightMyEyes

Awards
Blend is this..
Test deca 200mg
Test isocaporate 30 mg
Test Phenylproprionte 40mg
Test Propionate 30mg
Test Cyp 50 mg
Test Enanthate 50mg

Plan on pinning .7ml tues/fri. The Deca has me thinking I can blast 1.4ml once a week. Not terribly worried.

Keeping cardio at 2 miles 2/3x a week. Hoping the e-stane and liquidex will keep me nice and dry.

Edit- I actually have nolva on hand. Hows 40/40/20/20 sound? I like the way it sounds.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
oh that's fine than, can't do too much w such a crqazy blend lol!

nolva 40/20/20/20 is fine!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Biotech labs op?

LightMyEyes

LightMyEyes

Awards
Yes. Supposed to be higher end from what I hear. Ill only eat burger king 5-6x a week, should be good for striations.

Gonna pin once a week and see how it works out. If too unstable ill hit it twice.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That stuff is the **** if what you have is legit. There is a counterfeit. Right now I'm pinning 2x per week @ 3/4 cc per shot. My levels are very stable. I'm loving it, 2 weeks in and I'm up 8.5 lbs. Some of the best oil I've ever had is biotech. Very compareable to pharm grade.

Oh yeah, I know you already have the epi, but if your gonna run a ds as a kicker I would look into dymethazine. Good dry gains and it will slap it on you in 4 weeks.

LightMyEyes

LightMyEyes

Awards
Good to hear man. Flip off caps have the logo and halograms on both packages, should be the real deal.

I have some mdrol left over for a 3 week kicker. Epi has just given me good dry gains in the past and it seemed to have an accelerated effect on BF loss, but maybe its just me. Either way its battle tested, so i'll stick with that for now. Waitin on liquidex and to get over this little flu I have and ready to rock. I know youre early on, but are you holdin much/any water? Runnin an AI?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes if it's the stamp top your g2g. Yes the 8.5 is gonna be some water but my shoulders and back have blown up. I'm running arimadex .25 eod and it's keeping me pretty dry. Good luck, oh yeah I would pin 2x week there is a couple short esters there and I believe it will better serve you that way.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very little for me, my buddy is not so lucky lol

LightMyEyes

LightMyEyes

Awards
First pin in a little bit. Decided to hold off an epi til next run. Waiting on liquidex to come in the mail, i'll meep ya posted

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah buddy, enjoy!

LightMyEyes

LightMyEyes

Awards
Ventroglute is king. Dull ache for maybe 20 mins and that was it, probably because i pushed it in a little too quick. Thick **** too. Strong placebo effect, heavy shoulders today and about 30 minutes interval training for cardio. had a monstrous bowl of chicken and turkey with green beans and mashed red potatoes PWO. Gallon of water a day.

LightMyEyes

LightMyEyes

Awards
Full week in, diet is spot on, feel great. Seem to be holding some water.

Start liquidex in a week to combat E sides, hopefully decrease bloat. Can anyone chime in with times and dosages? Ive read .25 EOD will suffice

I picked up some TruHCG by TruDerma. Has anyone used this? 1ml is 211iu I believe, package isnt in front of me, but could use some input on this dosing as well. It comes with a dropper. Havent started it yet but hoping it will mimic HCg and keep the boys full. Will start this in a week as well unless i hear otherwise.

Giddy up

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
.25 eod is good

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I'm subbed in, everytime there's a post it shows up

LightMyEyes

LightMyEyes

Awards
Feeling solid. Wrecking the gym. Diet is perfect, my waist is wide(r) from the front because of my skeletal structure but from the side it looks 6 inches think as opposed to Chest and back, which are blowing up (strong points anyway). My goal is to keep a cut 32" waist while enlarging everything else. Bringing in 200-250g P/day, cardio 3-4 times a week, and water intake is at a gallon/day.

Cardio is a must if youre prone to packing on just "weight". Im going by the mirror, not by scale. I'm starting on week 3 tomorrow.

LightMyEyes

LightMyEyes

Awards
In addition Im still looking for info on this TruDerma TruHCG. I cant seem to find dick for reviews.

I may go with whats tested and run HCGenerate (if i can find some) weeks 6-12(???). Again dosing advice is appreciated. Some people say its all garbage while others praise it.

***In short, TruHCG drops or HCGenerate? Or none?