[log] recomp with SARMS

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
What's up AM going to do this log running the following for recomp, S4, osta, and GW-501516. If you don't know what a SARM is then look for it in the threads. If you are looking to try a SARM then this might be beneficial to you.
Age 22
Height 5'6"
Weight 145
Bf 6-8% ( has always been around that)

I eat very clean but do have a cheat day once a week. Usually on Sunday that's my day off from work and school so why not eat whatever the fuk I want. I'm one week in the s4 starting Gw soon and osta. So far the s4 is working I'm noticing my abs come in more and my triceps are looking nice.

Stats;
Bench265 1 rep
Db incline 95 3 reps
Straight bar curl 155
Db bicep curl 70
Squat 305

Looking to increase more mass in my legs in chest mostly.

Diet;
Will consist of 2700+ cals, 230 carbs and 200g of proteins.

Past cycles;
I have ran two cycles of super dmz, and another cycle with test cyp stacked with dbol. That got me pretty bulked up, loved the intensity from it. I wanted to try halo but never looked into. My liver got fuked up from all these methylated compounds so SARMS are a perfect route for me. After my test/dbol cycle I felt sick I believe is a liver damage sign, but ran UDCA In pct and was able to recover.

Cycle layout

S4: 50/50/75/75/75/75/100 (5 on 2 off due to vision sides)
Gw: 5/5/10/10/10/15/20/20
Osta: 10/20/20/35/35/40/40

Also have Clomid for pct if needed and nolva. Going to have to run letro throughout because of the case of gyno I got.

Will post pics tomm just wanted to get this log started. Advice or any comments are welcome. Let's get this sh*t started mothafukkkaaas.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not to bag on you,but three cycles and you said test/dbol got you jacked and you are only 145lbs. Were you doing it wrong or am i missing something? In to see how sarms treat you tho.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Not to bag on you,but three cycles and you said test/dbol got you jacked and you are only 145lbs. Were you doing it wrong or am i missing something? In to see how sarms treat you tho.
I know it sounds crazy but idk I can eat a fuk ton but my body just doesn't store it as easily. Every pound I gain is muscle basically

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know it sounds crazy but idk I can eat a fuk ton but my body just doesn't store it as easily. Every pound I gain is muscle basically
Hell ya man. Enjoy it while you can. I was the same way till mid 30s, now its work to stay lean. In for the ride.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Started s4 before this log but took the day off the gym. I have tons of energy though. Benching yesterday felt smooth. Every rep just felt easy, got amazing pumps though. So far so good.

Meals today:
Meal 1: protein shake, 1/2 cup of oatmeal 4 spoon fulls of peanut butter
Meal 2: one can of tuna, 2 slices of bread 1 table spoon of mayo, two cups of cranberry juice
Meal 3: 4.5 oz of peanuts with supplements and protein shake
Meal 4: 2 big potatoes, with salad

I usually snack on apples or bananas throughout the day. I live an work right next to a supermarket so food is always near by.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hey brother subbed!! I'm running Osta and LGD4033 and loving it.. Got get them gains..

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Hey brother subbed!! I'm running Osta and LGD4033 and loving it.. Got get them gains..
Thanks bro!

I really wanted to run the LGD but for the osta an Gw together it was the same price. I heard some guy say it felt like a tren cycle

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks bro!

I really wanted to run the LGD but for the osta an Gw together it was the same price. I heard some guy say it felt like a tren cycle
8 days in and my muscles are rock hard on a cut.. No complains here at all

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks bro!

Hmm I'm on tren right now, that's hard to believe lol. I feel like a god

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
One of my goals of this cycle is to make my abs and obliques more full looking. I want to have a full 8 pack

Attachments

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Took my dose this morning and rode my bike to the gym starting to feel the endurance. My bike feels like it's smooth and I ran accelerate quicker.

Today's workout was biceps and triceps

Bicep;
Straight bar curl: 95x10 105x8 135x6 155x5
Seated strict curl: 30x10 35x8 45x6 55x3
Side curl: 25x10 35x8 40x6 50x4

Tricep;
Close grip bench: 135x10 185x8 205x6 225x4
Two hand skull crusher: 75x10 80x8 90x5 95x4
Rope pull down: 110x10 130x8 150x6 170x4
Tricep dips 2x20

Abs;
60 sit-ups
20x2 leg lifts.

The workout today was nice, felt like every exercise was done with ease had a protein shake after workout and not feeling sore. When I do curls it feels like im a machine.

My weight is still at 145 gonna check my bf later today and see where I'm at.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the ride... S4 is a hell of a pre workout

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Subbed lookin shredded already brutha, can't wait to see after this cycle

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Pretty sick, stenzine+trest gave me some real size and strength gains.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subb'd. In for the ride bro! I have run Osta a few times and LGD a couple times now. SARM are definitely legit, but do not mistake it for AAS.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd. In for the ride bro! I have run Osta a few times and LGD a couple times now. SARM are definitely legit, but do not mistake it for AAS.
It feels similar though haha

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Love waking up in the morning to taking these sarms all though they taste awful it's an almost instant rush. Going to the gym in a bit just got to eat and I'm on my way. Going to do a shoulder workout with calves and hams. Feels like my libido has gone up tremendously. I had sex with my girl for almost 5 hours. I was able to hold an erection the whole way through, I even woke her up to have more sex. Which is good because I heard letro kills libido. My triceps yesterday looked great after my chest workout. Will post my workout later today. For got to post a pic of my tricep so here's a good one. Amazing pumps all day feeling swole. Have. Better sense of well being.

Attachments

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice work bro! I know the SARMs are awful tasting, but just shoot them back towards the back of your throat. This will help to bypass the tongue some making the tast not quite as bad. Never dilute SARMs with other liquid because it will become unstable and drop/fall out which will decrease absorption.
Anyways, keep killing it!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Nice work bro! I know the SARMs are awful tasting, but just shoot them back towards the back of your throat. This will help to bypass the tongue some making the tast not quite as bad. Never dilute SARMs with other liquid because it will become unstable and drop/fall out which will decrease absorption. Anyways, keep killing it!

I like to put it under my touch and just swallow it, gotta absorb it a lil bit

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never dilute SARMs with other liquid because it will become unstable and drop/fall out which will decrease absorption.
Uh wut? Evidence please...

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Uh wut? Evidence please...
As long as you shake it and keep the SARM equally distributed/suspended each time you draw a dropper or syringe full I see no way diluting it with anything would take away effectiveness. Think, in your stomach it's mixed with who knows what

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do not have documented evidence of this, but I do have personal experience of it. If you mix SARMs in a liquid you can actually see it drop straight to the bottom. My first run with Osta I would mix it with liquid and I had very limited results and never experience the muscle fullness or sense of well being during the 8 week run. My second & third 8 week run with Osta from the same company I did not dilute it and had incredible results. I also experienced the muscle fullness and the sense of well being.
Granted this is not hard evidence, but it's definitely enough for me to let others know not to do it that way.

You may ask why would I buy from the same company if I feel it had little benefit the first time, well the answer is I purchased 4 bottles at once to save a little on the shipping fees.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, I am a fan of trying anything sublingually to increase absorption. It possibly could increase absorption in SARMs, but good luck attempting it with that god awful taste. Let me also state their is no hard evidence that taking SARMs sublingually will increase absorption.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Also, I am a fan of trying anything sublingually to increase absorption. It possibly could increase absorption in SARMs, but good luck attempting it with that god awful taste. Let me also state their is no hard evidence that taking SARMs sublingually will increase absorption.
I shot mine straight back too.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I like taking it straight I feel the energy almost 30 seconds after being taken

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
What I don't get is that research osta is 90-150$ for the same amount you can get Ostabol for 30$.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if it would be ok to run nolva with this cycle? My letro was a RC and I dropped the bottle it's for gyno by the way

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Does anyone know if it would be ok to run nolva with this cycle? My letro was a RC and I dropped the bottle it's for gyno by the way
Don't know, I've never seen anyone run nolva on a Sarm cycle.

biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Awards
edit-sorry stuck in gyno treatment mode

Running nolva while on cycle shouldn't be necessary, running it for 2-3 weeks right after the SARM may be a good idea.

Keep in mind SARMs may slightly elevate E2 (estro) so running a very mild AI may benefit, something like Erase or E-control 2.0 or any other version of arimistane.

Low-dosed aromasin would also work

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I payed 120 for my cycle lol... And it's legit as fuhh. I payed 160 for my ancillaries.