Help with stack: LGI Alpha 20, Stano 200, Mag 25

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
Trying to regain strength and mass back after downtime due to injuries. I won't be able to do much of anything until March of '14 totaling 5 months of practically a sedentary lifestyle. I would like to start the cycle after regaining some strength and proprioception. I've never ran more than one compound at a time so I'm not sure how/if I should bridge this or not. I just figured that I'd throw in the Stano to help with energy levels and excess water weight. I just picked up an unopened bottle of Mag 25 by LGI (P-Mag) from a friend for free to possibly add to the stack. I don't know where/how to throw it in but am interested in making a 6 week cycle. I know that P-Mag is chemically similar to halo which tells me that 50mg won't do much but what the hell? I'm a noob when it comes to stacking multiple compounds.
Thanks for the help!These are my plans so far which may be way off:

Cycle:
Mag 25: 50/50/50/50/0/0
Alpha 20: 0/0/40/40/40/40
Stano 200: 0/0/400/600/600/800

Support:
Opti-men :3 tabs
Fish oil: 6g
Glucosamine: HCL 6g
Milk thistle: 2.5g
Water: out the ass

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/50
LGI Rehab
Arime PCT Stage 5 (starting week 5 of cycle)
NOW Tribulus: 6g
NOW: Horny Goat Weed 2.25g

Honest help would be greatly appreciated. See bio for info and stats.

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
Well it seems as if my brilliant self has been ordering LGI products from fake Amazon sellers. I see the name, and immediately trust the quality despite being aware of Amazon's BS. I have my card on file on their app on my phone and get tempted with the convenience. All bottles appear legit to the naked eye but don't have a smell test like epi so I can't tell for sure. Any word of LGI's stuff being faked yet? I haven't been able to find anything. Wouldn't surprise me if there are fake bottles of SD 10 though.

bel1

Awards
im sure pmag has to be at least at 75mg to see decent results may wanna bump it up, sorry to hear about the bunk stuff but im not sure about that i dont really hear much about bunk lgi stuff but anything is possible these days.. anyway if you are into these 2 compounds u may wanna look at alpha m60

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I'm currently running LGi M60 Mechabol/alpha 20 stack for 7 weeks and loving it . It's getting me thick and lean. Will most def run again

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stano from the beginning (week one to week six at at least 800mg daily) kickstart with M1a, for four weeks and bridge the pmag in on week four to six.

Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800
M1a 40/40/40/40
Pmag 0/0/50/75/75/75

Buy more stano IronFlexsupps.com and use "AM20" to get 20% off your order

Pct
Clomid (or torem)
Test booster of choice
Abliterate ammo for cortisol control
Formestane for estro rebound

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
Thanks for the input. I'll grab more pmag and Stano in the meantime.