First PH Log

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
Epistane at 30/30/40/40

Iron Labs Cycle Support, Fish Oil, Multi, etc. I might get some more goodies if I get back pumps or whatever. I think I'm good to go, though.

PCT is Clomid - 50/50/25/25, maybe 100 on the first day. DAA 3g/day. I also have a few left over Erase tabs. I might take them on the last week or so of PCT.

I'm 5'9", 193lbs on day 1 of the cycle. Rough estimate, probably ~13-14% (I can kinda see my abs, chest separation, shoulder separation with a good pump, kinda veiny obliques. A decent amount of off-season leg separation.) I competed like 5 months ago at 171, just to give an idea of my LBM.

I haven't maxed out in a LONG time, but some lifts:
DB Flat Bench = I've been doing 4 sets of 6, 6, 6, 8 with up to 110lb DBs. Yesterday I did 4x10 with 90lb DBs.
Squats suck since I hurt my back about a year ago, but I'm doing something like 250-275 for 4x10. USED TO squat 3x8 with 315. Estimated 1RM was 425.
Front Squats - 5x5 with 250.
Dead Lift 1RM was 500 before I hurt my back. Now I can get 405 for about 6 reps on a good day.

My diet: Lol, I don't count anything off-season. I'm getting around 200-220g protein/day. I've actually upped it just a bit since starting this cycle. Fats are kinda high: egg yolks, oil in my shakes, ground beef galore, loads of peanut butter, the works. I eat carbs when I feel like I need them. This is how I've always done it, and it usually works :) I'll have a ginormous cheat meal once a week or so.

My goals: I've read of people gaining anywhere from 6-18 lbs on Epi. I'd like about 12, maybe keep 10. That'd be great for my first time using a PH. I'd like to see my lifts go up a bit, but it's not a primary concern. My deadlifts/squats have been suffering since January when I injured my back while lifting, so I I'd be THRILLED if I can get back up to a 500lb DL :)

Also, this is my first post on AM. Hi!

This log was started on day 4 of the cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Extend the cycle to 5-6 weeks minimum.... 4 weeks on epi is a waste imo.....

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
^Could you still do a 4 week PCT?

Also, would you extend that advice even to first-time PH users??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
^Could you still do a 4 week PCT?

Also, would you extend that advice even to first-time PH users??
Yes and yes.....I ran an 8 week combined cycle for my first

mxracer323

Awards
I would do atleast 5 weeks and as long as you have no bad sides I would extend to 6 weeks. Personally I felt better at 40mg epi than I did 30.. and yes you still do a 4 week pct. EPI is great and you should have a good run.. Drink lots of water.

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
Some retroactive logging (I used a notebook before AM)

Sunday 10 Nov 2013
Today is my 2nd day on Epi. Ima dose @ 20/30/30/40. I'll have a few caps leftover, so I might take 20 for 2 days just because.
PCT is Clomit at 50/50/25/25 w/100 on day 1. I'll also be running DAA @ 3g/day. I have 21 erase caps lying around, so I can do 1/day for 3 weeks. I'm running a typical cycle support supp. H2O is up. I'll also up my fish oil and green tea.
Starting weight: 192.5
Arms = ~17.25 pumped
Face is pretty clear. No back acne.

Mon 11 Nov 2013

At around noon my balls started to hurt a bit. Slight ball pressure. Lasted for hours. Evening weight - 197.0 (a lot of sodium and sauna). DB Flat Press - 90s for 4x10, not too close to failure; GOOD SETS.
Did math - gonna finish week 1 at 30 and use almost the whole bottle in 4 weeks.
Balls are still the same size.

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
Wed 13 November 2013

Morning weight: 195 and some change. Up ~2lbs in 3 days. Did quads for the 1st time on cycle yesterday; can't wait to see if i notice any strength gains next time. It's 6:19am, haven't taken my first dose of Epi yet, and my balls feel funny. They're still the normal size and no change in libido. Awwww yeah!
As per advice on AM, I might go 5-6 weeks, but I'd need to buy another bottle of Epi and cycle support...
...we'll see...chit's not cheap.

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
Yesterday was rest. I had a lot of sodium at dinner in the form of deli meats and 2 slices of pizza. This morning's weight: 198!! Im sure that's a lot of water, and I'm sure I'll piss a lot of it out today, bit it's still encouraging :)

I'm doing back/traps today. Didgunbegood.jpeg

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
Once or twice a week (today), I'll order two McDoubles and throw away the bread, and basically have a meal of protein and fat. But each one of them has damn near a gram of sodium. I'll start posting when I have a McDouble meal and see if that has any effect on weight throughout the cycle...

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
Epistane at 30/30/40/40 Iron Labs Cycle Support, Fish Oil, Multi, etc. I might get some more goodies if I get back pumps or whatever. I think I'm good to go, though. PCT is Clomid - 50/50/25/25, maybe 100 on the first day. DAA 3g/day. I also have a few left over Erase tabs. I might take them on the last week or so of PCT. I'm 5'9", 193lbs on day 1 of the cycle. Rough estimate, probably ~13-14% (I can kinda see my abs, chest separation, shoulder separation with a good pump, kinda veiny obliques. A decent amount of off-season leg separation.) I competed like 5 months ago at 171, just to give an idea of my LBM. I haven't maxed out in a LONG time, but some lifts: DB Flat Bench = I've been doing 4 sets of 6, 6, 6, 8 with up to 110lb DBs. Yesterday I did 4x10 with 90lb DBs. Squats suck since I hurt my back about a year ago, but I'm doing something like 250-275 for 4x10. USED TO squat 3x8 with 315. Estimated 1RM was 425. Front Squats - 5x5 with 250. Dead Lift 1RM was 500 before I hurt my back. Now I can get 405 for about 6 reps on a good day. My diet: Lol, I don't count anything off-season. I'm getting around 200-220g protein/day. I've actually upped it just a bit since starting this cycle. Fats are kinda high: egg yolks, oil in my shakes, ground beef galore, loads of peanut butter, the works. I eat carbs when I feel like I need them. This is how I've always done it, and it usually works :) I'll have a ginormous cheat meal once a week or so. My goals: I've read of people gaining anywhere from 6-18 lbs on Epi. I'd like about 12, maybe keep 10. That'd be great for my first time using a PH. I'd like to see my lifts go up a bit, but it's not a primary concern. My deadlifts/squats have been suffering since January when I injured my back while lifting, so I I'd be THRILLED if I can get back up to a 500lb DL :) Also, this is my first post on AM. Hi! This log was started on day 4 of the cycle.
If everything is in check, you should blow up with epi as your first cycle at that dose. I've taken my share of EP STANE by DF solo and have put several friends on it. This is what i have experienced/observed vs commonly accepted claims:

In theory:
1. Cheap PH, often only one bottle needed with the flexibility to be used by beginners solo or stacked for the more advanced.
2. 3/5 on the toxicity scale with halo being a 2 and DMZ being a 5.
3. Kicks in quickly yet can be run for up to 6 weeks.
4. Clears up any nipple sensitivity/mild gyno due to it's AI properties.
5. Lean, dry, mass and strength gains without water retention
6. Can be used on a cut or bulk.
7. Most experience few sides and has a very low gyno rate.

My experiences/observations:
Keep in mind that the only brand I've had experience with is by dynamic formulas which comes with 90 caps at 15 mg a pop. These results may be atypical amongst other clones.

General cycle for highly trained strength athletes.
30/45/45/60
The good- BP inc from 3RM of 365 to 405, BSQ & FRSQ inc 3RM at least by 60 lbs, went from 275 to 290 in total body weight with no change in BF despite fat kid diet. Crazy muscle pumps that got better as cycle went on.
The bad- experienced painful back pumps that worsened as cycle continued. Began experiencing lethargy during week 3 that became much worse in week 4 and unbearable by week 5 (if used). Moderate acne and anger during week 2 that disappeared in week 3. Joint pain in AC joints and knees beginning around day 10 and worsened towards the end of cycle. Rough emotional transition to legitimate PCT with SERM.
Bottom line and my advice- constantly pound water while taking this PH, more so than with others. Back pumps and joint pain are the most common sides I've noticed which can be alleviated with enough water. Double up on glucosamine and fish oil products to help as well. You will probably experience lethargy at 40 mg for your first cycle so try and save the stims for those 2 weeks and back down the dose if it gets too bad. Promise me that you will have the clomid on hand when you start up. I've seen some idiots take absolutely nothing for their PCT and barely lose gains and I've seen others just leave out the SERM and get gyno after PCT. Everybody reacts differently.

Alli in all, good luck with your first cycle. It should be magical. Let me know if you have any questions!

bel1

Awards
If everything is in check, you should blow up with epi as your first cycle at that dose. I've taken my share of EP STANE by DF solo and have put several friends on it. This is what i have experienced/observed vs commonly accepted claims:

In theory:
1. Cheap PH, often only one bottle needed with the flexibility to be used by beginners solo or stacked for the more advanced.

Keep in mind that the only brand I've had experience with is by dynamic formulas which comes with 90 caps at 15 mg a pop. These results may be atypical amongst other clones.

30/45/45/60
The good- BP inc from 3RM of 365 to 405, BSQ & FRSQ inc 3RM at least by 60 lbs, went from 275 to 290 in total body weight with no change in BF despite fat kid diet. Crazy muscle pumps that got better as cycle went on.
The bad- experienced painful back pumps that worsened as cycle continued. Began experiencing lethargy during week 3 that became much worse in week 4 and unbearable by week 5 (if used). Moderate acne and anger during week 2 that disappeared in week 3. Joint pain in AC joints and knees beginning around day 10 and worsened towards the end of cycle. Rough emotional transition to legitimate PCT with SERM.
Bottom line and my advice- constantly pound water while taking this PH, more so than with others. Back pumps and joint pain are the most common sides I've noticed which can be alleviated with enough water. Double up on glucosamine and fish oil products to help as well. You will probably experience lethargy at 40 mg for your first cycle so try and save the stims for those 2 weeks and back down the dose if it gets too bad. Promise me that you will have the clomid on hand when you start up. I've seen some idiots take absolutely nothing for their PCT and barely lose gains and I've seen others just leave out the SERM and get gyno after PCT. Everybody reacts differently.

Alli in all, good luck with your first cycle. It should be magical. Let me know if you have any questions!
good input there but.. "2. 3/5 on the toxicity scale with halo being a 2 and DMZ being a 5." DMZ being a 5? where did u get that?

i personally wouldnt run epi for less than 5 weeks.. and in that tapered doses but idk since i've not tried such a method

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
good input there but.. "2. 3/5 on the toxicity scale with halo being a 2 and DMZ being a 5." DMZ being a 5? where did u get that?

i personally wouldnt run epi for less than 5 weeks.. and in that tapered doses but idk since i've not tried such a method
I read this on prohormonedb. Appears to be a user friendly reliable source if one exists regarding PH's. I feel like SD should be off the charts though.

Popular methylated (17-aa) legal oral steroids and their toxicity rating:
•Superdrol and clones: 17-aa steroid, Toxicity rating (1-5): 5
•Dimethazine and clones: 17-aa steroid, Toxicity rating (1-5): 5
•Halodrol and clones: 17-aa steroid, Toxicity rating (1-5): 2
•Epistane and clones (including Havoc): 17-aa steroid, Toxicity rating (1-5): 3
•Methyl 1,4-AD and clones: 17-aa steroid, Toxicity rating (1-5): 3
•DHEA and clones: Non 17-aa steroid, Toxicity rating (1-5): 0
•1-DHEA and clones: Non 17-aa steroid, Toxicity rating (1-5): 0
•Androsterone (epiandrosterone) amd clones: Non 17-aa steroid, Toxicity rating (1-5): 0

bel1

Awards
ahh thanks for clearing that up.. bunch of bull imo.. dmz would never be 5/5 when theres stuff like alpha one, msten and ofc SD

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards

In theory:

30/45/45/60

Thanks a million for the input. I've heard of emotional issues on Clomid, but I've never hear of "unbearable lethargy" on cycle. Surly it can't be as bad as pre-contest, super low-carb lethargy?? I hope I don't get any anger issues...most logs I've read speak of an increased "sense of well-being" on cycle :)

I get paid today; I'll buy another bottle of Epi/cycle support so I can run 5 weeks.

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
I had an impromptu sleepover at a friend's last night, so I didn't take my fish oil last night or this morning. OH NO lol.
I did back yesterday. I did lats and finished up with DLs. I got up to 2 sets of 4 with 365. That used to be warm-up weight...now it's quite challenging. No back pump to speak of. But both glutes charlie-horsed BAD!

Balls are still the same size, and this is the 7th day. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

My stomach is looking better, more visible upper abs, despite gaining a few pounds. Me gusta.

Water is way the hell up. I feel like I'm pre-contest :)

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
Something else to note:
My left nipple is pierced. I got it done on in August of this year, but every now and then it'll get kind of itchy. Today is one of those days. The Epi may cause lift-nipple-itchyness to increase a bit. I'll monitor that...

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
198.0 this morning. That's 6 lbs in a week. Maybe a bit much, even while on PHs?
I can't wait till I start to "look like in on steroids" lol. I don't know if that'll happen after 1 cycle, though.

Ren fest today!

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
Didn't weigh this morning. But I should note: I still think I look the same as before I started. I'm getting a lot of compliments from people I see regularly in the gym, though. Maybe I'm looking bigger or leaner, but I don't see it yet.

I realized today I don't have enough Epi in one bottle to run 30/30/40/40, so I'm gonna have to buy another bottle regardless. Might as well go 5 weeks...

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
197 and some change this morning. I'm having a little break out, a few pimples popped up over night. Also, after training chest yesterday, my elbows were aching a bit last night, and that's never happened before.

On a positive note, a good bodybuilding friend, one of only two people who knows I'm using a PH about lost his chit when he saw me yesterday. According to him, I look very significantly bigger/better. My mom, who lifts, and also knows, said I'm looking bigger, too. I still don't see it lol

So far, all day today, my elbows have been hurting. Nothing severe, but it's noticeable and pretty annoying. Don't know if it's PH related...but this has never happened before. I usually take 4 fish oil caps/day, I'll start taking 6. I'm also SLAMMING the water.

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
197 and some change this morning. I'm having a little break out, a few pimples popped up over night. Also, after training chest yesterday, my elbows were aching a bit last night, and that's never happened before. On a positive note, a good bodybuilding friend, one of only two people who knows I'm using a PH about lost his chit when he saw me yesterday. According to him, I look very significantly bigger/better. My mom, who lifts, and also knows, said I'm looking bigger, too. I still don't see it lol So far, all day today, my elbows have been hurting. Nothing severe, but it's noticeable and pretty annoying. Don't know if it's PH related...but this has never happened before. I usually take 4 fish oil caps/day, I'll start taking 6. I'm also SLAMMING the water.
How far are you in? Yeah my forearms and elbows get sore too from heavy presses but goes away like 30 min pwo when on anything. Grab some glucosamine HCL and up the fish oil to 3g 2 x a day. Pound the water before taking any stims so you don't just piss it right out.

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
How far are you in? Yeah my forearms and elbows get sore too from heavy presses but goes away like 30 min pwo when on anything. Grab some glucosamine HCL and up the fish oil to 3g 2 x a day. Pound the water before taking any stims so you don't just piss it right out.
199-point-something this morning. Today is day 11. Also, I don't use any stims, except maybe plain coffee. Haven't used a PWO in months.

Yesterday, when doing smith machine lunges, I got a really painful pump in my lower back. But this happens maybe every-other time I do smith lunges. While this instance was particularly painful, I really can't contribute it to the Epi, cause it has happened before.

Also, I did notice a bit of a strength increase. Last week, for DB presses, I got 90s for 4x10. This ween I got 95s for 4 x 10,10,10,6. But that's pretty linear, and very achievable without gear. Just throwing it out there....

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
I hit 200 yesterday morning. On DB shoulder presses, I got 90s for 13 reps. Previously I only got it for like 6. I was very happy.

Yesterday when I was cleaning my nipple ring, it started to bleed for the first time since I got it. Also, some icky white and bloody crap oozed from the hole in the side. No idea if it's PH related, but it may be...

Yesterday was my first day at 40. No change in attitude or energy levels.

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
After only like 2 days at 40, I've gotten some pretty bad acne, or, bad compared to what I'm used to. No lethargy to speak of. Certainly no loss of libido. If there even is any testicular atrophy, it's too small to really notice.
My abs are looking smooth, which I don't like. Though, that's probably cause of my fat kid diet over the last weekend lol.

I just ordered another bottle of Epi so I can extend to 5 weeks.

Today, I kinda wanna try BB bench as my first exercise on chest day. I haven't done that in FOREVER, but I kinda want to train my ego a bit today :D

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
Yesterday I got flat BB bench 2 sets of 5 with 275. I haven't done that much on flat bench in a LONG time, so it was fun, and I got more reps than I thought I would. Indeed, it was a new PR. 5 reps with 275 is an estimated 1RM of 310, so I'm DAMN close to finally hitting that goal of a 315 bench!

Ok, so after the first heavy set of bench, my lower back charlie-horse'd HARD. It was freaking painful, I was writhing on the ground trying to stretch it out. I don't know if it was a steroid induced "back pump" or just a a normal cramp, but it hurt like a bish, and that's never happened before. On the second set, my obliques cramped up really hard. Was not fun at all.

But it was still a great chest workout.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Yesterday I got flat BB bench 2 sets of 5 with 275. I haven't done that much on flat bench in a LONG time, so it was fun, and I got more reps than I thought I would. Indeed, it was a new PR. 5 reps with 275 is an estimated 1RM of 310, so I'm DAMN close to finally hitting that goal of a 315 bench!

Ok, so after the first heavy set of bench, my lower back charlie-horse'd HARD. It was freaking painful, I was writhing on the ground trying to stretch it out. I don't know if it was a steroid induced "back pump" or just a a normal cramp, but it hurt like a bish, and that's never happened before. On the second set, my obliques cramped up really hard. Was not fun at all.

But it was still a great chest workout.
Your probably dehydrated drink more water. Also sounds like your predisposed to back pumps get some taurine and take 5-6 grams an hour before you work out.

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
Your probably dehydrated drink more water. Also sounds like your predisposed to back pumps get some taurine and take 5-6 grams an hour before you work out.
Will definitely do. Thanks. I did back squats yesterday, 5x5. After the FIRST set, I got the worst back pump ever, and it only got worse with each set. It went away when I moved to other exercises, but DAMN that was about a bish.

203 this morning :)

A bit of mindset difference I've noticed on this cycle: I've been training for about 5 years now, and so muscle growth is slow. According to every source I can find, a guy at my weight with my amount of training experience can expect to gain something like 5lbs of muscle per year. So busting your ass every day, really killing yourself in the gym can be kinda demoralizing in that you know all your work for a given day is for a TINY SLIVER of actual muscle; it's therefore easy to tell myself that utmost intensity isn't really necessary or that it truly doesn't matter if I don't go all-out on a particular set. Lettuce beef real tea: when I'm squating ATG until I feel like I'm gonna puke, it's freaking sad to think it's really not for that much (I still go HAM as a matter or principle, but still). However, on this cycle, I know I'm actually building some damn muscle, so I have the attitude that every single rep or every single set MATTERS. The intensity is actually worth it! I suspect this will be even more gratifying if I do a cycle during contest prep; I can actually put some muscle on while shredding rather than feel like I'm dieting away my preciously bought gains.
...steroids...

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
I did 3 sets of deadlifts today and got a nasty back pump. Neither the local walgreens nor walmart have taurine, so I'll stop by a gnc or something later today.

Also, again, I was cleaning my nipple piercing this morning and a icky, thick, white goo leaked out. Only a little, but it's still freaking weird...

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
I did 3 sets of deadlifts today and got a nasty back pump. Neither the local walgreens nor walmart have taurine, so I'll stop by a gnc or something later today.

Also, again, I was cleaning my nipple piercing this morning and a icky, thick, white goo leaked out. Only a little, but it's still freaking weird...
As far as the taurine it seems like you have to preload it. I usually take 5-6 grams a day and it makes the back pumps a lot better but it usually takes a couple says to "kick in". As far as the nipple leakage I'm not prone to gyno and its pretty rare to get gyno on an epi cycle but I have seen lots of people recommend sns inhibit-p it's pretty cheap and probably worth it.

The only other thing I could think of would be hygiene which it seems you have covered or an allergic reaction to the metal?

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
As far as the taurine it seems like you have to preload it. I usually take 5-6 grams a day and it makes the back pumps a lot better but it usually takes a couple says to "kick in". As far as the nipple leakage I'm not prone to gyno and its pretty rare to get gyno on an epi cycle but I have seen lots of people recommend sns inhibit-p it's pretty cheap and probably worth it.

The only other thing I could think of would be hygiene which it seems you have covered or an allergic reaction to the metal?
I tried the taurine for the first time yesterday. I took 3g before my shoulder/hamstring workout. The only exercise that would tax my lower back are SLDLs, and I got a good little pump, but nowhere near like what they were. Admittedly, I went pretty light on the SLDLs though.

It's kind of annoying that GNCs taruine pills are 1/2 gram, so I have to take like TEN PILLS! But they're cheap. Whatever...

The nipple issue: I'm not that worried about it. It's just gross, and I felt like documenting it for posterity's sake.

Weight was 205 on Saturday. I'm up 12lbs going into week 4. Pretty nice.

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
why not buy taurine powder im sure it's cheaper
because GNC didn't have any :/

I did legs yesterday. I took 4g taurine about an hour before training, and only go a very mild back pump. But I didn't do back squats or lunges lol.

The nipple thing hasn't happened again yet, which is good.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
because GNC didn't have any :/ I did legs yesterday. I took 4g taurine about an hour before training, and only go a very mild back pump. But I didn't do back squats or lunges lol. The nipple thing hasn't happened again yet, which is good.
I haven't seen anything to support it but the longer I took the taurine the milder the back pumps became.

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
I haven't seen anything to support it but the longer I took the taurine the milder the back pumps became.
Good to know. I'm training back tonight, so I'll be sure to comment on what happens.

I was 208 this morning. That's 15lbs in less than 4 weeks. I'm cool with this :)

Though, I'm noticed a bit less separation in my delts, and my abs pretty much look like crap now. I hooooope that's mostly water...but Epi is supposed to be "dry" or whatever. I'm probably just getting fat lol.

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
Yesterday I did deadlifts for 3x15 at the end of my back workout. I took 4g of taurine an hour before training, but still got a nasty back pump. Still, not as bad as it was on leg day last week.

I posted something about acne a while back. I just need to note that that cleared up in just a few days after being more vigilant about washing my face. It probably wasn't Epi related.

The nipple hasn't been leaking anymore.

People in the gym that I see all the time are 'mirin.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Yesterday I did deadlifts for 3x15 at the end of my back workout. I took 4g of taurine an hour before training, but still got a nasty back pump. Still, not as bad as it was on leg day last week. I posted something about acne a while back. I just need to note that that cleared up in just a few days after being more vigilant about washing my face. It probably wasn't Epi related. The nipple hasn't been leaking anymore. People in the gym that I see all the time are 'mirin.
If I'm on a cycle I usually don't go over 8 reps on deads I usually limit reps to 5-6 but go heavy. It's just to direct of work if you prone to back pumps.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Didn't read pages 2 and 3 but you can add in some potassium (2 bananas with a pint of milk and some taurine powder in a blender) to help with pumps and cramps

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
I've been 204 the past day or 2. I guess that 207 business was some water weight.

I'm absolutely dreading doing quads tonight because of the back pumps. The taurine really hasn't been helping. I'm glad this cycle is almost over. The gains are great, but DAMN that chit is painful.

Just a note for the record: after 4 weeks, still no loss in libido. No noticeable ball shrinkage.

I took some pics yesterday for the first time in forever. I'll post 'em up later, even though I don't have any before pics...

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
I hadn't weighed in about 3 days. I was 205 last time. I don't know how or why, but I was 211 this morning! Holy crap!

Yesterday was back day, and I straight up didn't even do dead lifts. I still got a little back pump from t-bar rows and smith bb rows, though :/ I'm happy today is the last day of the cycle. The gains have been nothing short of amazing, but DAMN those pumps hurt lol.

I've had some noticeable acne for the past 5 or so days, and it's not clearing up with my regular face-washing stuff, so maybe it's Epi related. Also, this past week I've been super tired all day. Not like pre-contest, low-carb lethargic, but just plain old tired. Even my boss has commented on it. I usually don't have problems like this, so I'm thinking it might be because of Epi.

After doing some more reading, I'm thinking of changing my PCT plan a little bit. I'll post more about that later.

My shoulders and chest definitely lost some separation. I really hope that's because of some water gain, though. We'll see how they look after PCT.

Strength has certainly gone up over the last 5 weeks, but honestly, I could've gained that much strength without a PH (I think).

Despite the back pumps, I'll probably do this cycle, or a similar one in the future.

I'll keep posting here throughout PCT.

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
This Saturday, the 1st day of PCT, I was 208. So, officially, I gained 15lbs on this cycle. Freakin' eh.

Clomid so far has been 50/day. I'll probably do that for a week and then just do 25 for the rest of PCT. I also forgot to get creatine lol. I'll get some ASAP.

I was 209 this morning. Still gaining on PCT :D

Like a boss.

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
211 this morning. I did not expect to keep gaining weight during PCT. Hopefully this continues.
I trained quads last night. I started with 5x5 front squats. During my last 2 sets I got a really nasty back pump. It pretty much lasted throughout the whole workout. Later I did back squats for 4x10-20, and the back pump only got worse. I hope these pumps are gone by next week :/

So far, I can't report any of the alleged emotional issues that come with Clomid. Me gusta.

I was gonna post this earlier, but I forgot: I went ice skating last Friday, my last day actually on. I got bad back pumps just from skating :(

ThePinsir

ThePinsir

Awards
I stayed at 209 until like two days ago. I'm at 207, BUT I just started contest-prep dieting, so I've just pissed out 2lbs of water or depleted some glycogen or whatever. I've got 1 week of PCT left, and I'm quite confident that I've kept all of my gains. I did deadlifts yesterday with no back pumps.
Over, this Epi run was an overwhelming success. The ONLY problem were super-painful back pumps.

Will definitely run again.