Checking dosages -> Test P / Masteron P / Anavar

captian_chris

Awards
Hello Folks,

First time posting, long time creeper in the background. Im about to embark on my 3rd cycle and looking for some helo with dosages. Im a 32, 6"4 and 247 pounds. I dont know my exact BF, but im over what Id like to be. I train 5 days a week, and have a solid diet. When I started training more serious 3 years ago I was 190 and have brought my weight up 57 pounds ( I was skinny ). Id consider myself a endomorph with a very high metabolisim. I try and eat a high calorie diet to combat this. My cycle experince includes a strictly test e cycle @ 600 mg per week, pinned twice a week, and a test e @ 750 per week, pinned twice a week with a 50 mg DBOL kickstart for 5 weeks.

Im looking towards winter vacation down south and Im now looking to have the summer body ready for late Feb, early March. I plan on running a Test P / Masteron P / Anavar cycle. I plan on dosing @ Test P 250 eod / Materon 200 eod / Anavar 75 ed. I would like to really stay around the same weight, maybe gain a bit, and drop body fat at the same time. Overall just looking to lean up and harden up. Plan on running Test P for 14 weeks, Masteron for 12 and Anavar for 8.

Any of the vets out there could chime in with some advice that would be great. Thanks in advance !