first cycle, any good?

newbie111

Awards
Hi, this is my first cycle. And I need some advice. I was thinking of running Mithras for 45 days, 2 pills a day.
Then for PCT nolva or clomid, had some suggestions to run proviron, but Ive read that its not enough and has some side effects to the manly parts. Alongside nolva or clomid Id run erase pro. Id start this in january, then i was thinking about after ph and pct run of cynostane and some tribulis to gain some serious definition.
Can you tell me is this any good and what doses of nolva/clomid would be good to use after mithras, and is it smart to use couple months after everything cynostane and tribulis. I believe that there is no need for pct after cynostane.
For greater info, im 21 and 6'4 with 195lbs.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
clomid you'd dose it 50/25/25/25 for your pct.

whats Mithras? or what is your goals??

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Trib will not do anything for your physique. If your looking to tighten up look at oneof these instead 5alpha test, 11oxo, protobol

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
clomid you'd dose it 50/25/25/25 for your pct. whats Mithras? or what is your goals??
It is Dimethandrostenol by Iron Legion.

newbie111

Awards
It is Dimethandrostenol by Iron Legion.
Exactly, this is like new product from Iron Legion, supposed to cause less sides, it kicks in a bit late, about 2,5 weeks into cycle, and I saw logs about it saying its really good, but for a guy like me, a first cycle, I think it should do some serious gains, nothing much, from 10-15 lbs, correct me if Im wrong. One of my friends used cynostane and he got ripped pretty much, and cyno has like really 0 sides, its not harsh or anything, again, correct me if im wrong. So you think this would cover everything?
I forgot to say, tribulis is like optimal, I dont think i will use it, just keeping it like an option to run alongside cynostane ill use around april.